• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    That was a dope episode.
    I'm glad they tell you that the professor is the dude that killed his moms in the first episode cause that shouldn't be a secret.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did WB Leak A Fake BATMAN v SUPERMAN Script? Written By Kevin Smith?

Yo, this is some Inception-like stuff going on. Instead of a dream within a dream we've got a rumor inside of a rumor. Tonight, Movie Web was contacted by an "anonymous source deep within the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice production." This source, claims that Warner Bros. hired screenwriter/director Kevin Smith ("Clerks") to write a bogus script for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. The strategy was to spread this script across the internet. This new information comes on the heel of two recent rumors that came from Latino Review and Badass Digest. I'm a bit skeptical about this email as its timing seems a bit convenient. Badass Digest cautioned the script they've seen has some red flags, and a few short hours later someone comes forward claiming that WB planted that script. As I said, the timing is mighty convenient. Below, is the email movieweb.com received.

This isn't a scoop regarding the plot or the details of the Batman v Superman movie or am I writing you in order to spoil or disappoint the general public.

My insider info regards a who has been the source of the vast majority of leaked information as regards to the movie and more importantly why.

Up until last year I worked for as a PA for a Warner Bros. exec until I was promoted to marketing. It was here I and several others where approached to work, directly and indirectly, for Susanne Knoll and sometimes Deborah Snyder.

It was here that I became a part of a particular strategy that Warner Bros has been using to great effect.

Early this year a Screenplay for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice which was commissioned by Warner Bros was leaked to several gossip sites. It was a scanned PDF of the entire screenplay baring a official Warner Bros watermark.

This script has been the source of almost every leaked detail about the movie for the last six months. It has been posted on sites then quickly removed due to cease and desist letters from Warner Bros.

While the screenplay is legit and the watermark is legit and it is was commissioned by Charles Roven himself...

But it is written by neither David S. Goyer or Chris Terrio.

It was written by Kevin Smith.

Late last year both Charles Roven and Zack Snyder approached Kevin Smith with a early treatment for the film and It was Kevin Smith who came up with the idea to write an entire screenplay based on it but with several huge red herrings and changes which do not appear in the final film. These include plot points and characters etc etc. and 'leak' it online.

This script was distributed by myself and others to gossip sites and movie sites like aintitcool, latino review, movie pilot, etc etc

My job was to pose as a worker at Warner Bros who was leaking the screenplay.

There were several others involved who posed as recently fired members of the production, interns and special effects artists and we all spread the misleading info around the web.

None of this was done maliciously and was a strategy to misdirect much of sites that intended to spoil the film.

Take it how you will, but it would kind of make sense hearing WB was putting out rumors of certain actors becoming certain characters so they could find who was leaking info. Could be true, could not be true. Interesting strategy though lol.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Are Jason Todd, Kyle Rayner & Carrie Kelley In BATMAN v SUPERMAN?

In the past 24 hours there has been lots of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice stuff to chew. So, as a fan of comic book and comic book movies it has been a treat. We got our first official look at Henry Cavill's updated Superman as well as an exciting scoop from El Mayimbe revealing three more secondary villains that could appear in the film. Though, there may be a wrinkle with that rumor. Devin Faraci of Badass Digest thinks El Mayimbe's information is from a leaked script that has been making the rounds. He has seen the script in question and provides some additional information that he has gathered from it.

"I trust El Mayimbe's network and the other information he has beyond this script, but something about the actual script itself - whether it be the errors or the cascading fan-service (Kord Industries, Jason Todd, a Shuster Street in Metropolis, Kyle Rayner, Carrie Kelley, Thanagar, mentioning Hob's Bay, the President is named Diane Nelson, who just happens to be the president of DC Entertainment) or the fact that tonally it is nothing like Man of Steel (Themyscira has an embassy in Metropolis!) forces me to remain humbly skeptical. If this is the script then Warner Bros has learned some lessons from their last couple of movies, although I worry the sheer weight of fan service in this script could crush the film." - Devin Faraci

Kord Industries: it is also known as Kord Enterprises. It is a multi-national and multi-billion dollar company founded by Theodore Stephen "Ted" Kord. Name ring a bell? It should, Ted was/is the second Blue Beetle.

Jason Todd: He was the second Robin, replacing ? Grayson as Batman's trusted sidekick. For a long, long time he best known for 1988's "Batman: A Death in the Family" storyline, in which he was murdered savagely by The Joker. He was so unliked by fans that they actually voted to have him killed, but then a funny thing happened - he was resurrected - became the Red Hood and became a fan-favorite.

Kyle Rayner: He's a Green Lantern! Let's see, there is the openly ? Green Lantern, Alan Scott. Then there is Hal Jordan, who was played terribly by Ryan Reynolds. There's also John Stewart, who was a U.S. Marine. Wait, there's also Guy Gardner, the ? with the bad haircut. Kyle, is the fourth Earth-bound Green Lantern, to be exact. He was a freelance artist when the power ring chose him to join the corp.

Caroline Keene "Carrie" Kelley: She was a female robin, first appearing in Frank Miller's epic storyline, The Dark Knight Returns. Most assume she was the first female-Robin, but that honor actually goes to Julie Madison (Bruce Wayne's first love interest). Though to be fair, Julie dressed as Robin to fool one of Batman's foes, and Carrie did it to actually be Batman's sidkick.

Thanagar: That is the home world for Hawkman, Hawkgirl and their winged humanoid people.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=103019
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Aint Hawkmans Wings Nth Metal that fused to his body? or is that just the new 52 storyline?
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not believing any information until an actual trailer comes out which won't be until at least sometime next year.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Just saw the pilot for flash. I like that show a lot more than i like arrow. Still has the CW effect but not nearly as bad as arrow. Will check out a few more episodes before i say im a fan.

I dontk now if this was posted or not, but the pilot for Constantine also leaked. It was probably a 6.5/10 for me. Ill still check a couple more episodes, but heres a link for stream.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Just saw the pilot for flash. I like that show a lot more than i like arrow. Still has the CW effect but not nearly as bad as arrow. Will check out a few more episodes before i say im a fan.

I dontk now if this was posted or not, but the pilot for Constantine also leaked. It was probably a 6.5/10 for me. Ill still check a couple more episodes, but heres a link for stream.

Show was aight. Keanu Reeves did a better job but he's close.
  • iron man1
    Options
    I worry about this show being hampered by nbc trying lessen his character traits it's bad enough they got rid of the smoking and he doesn't seem too much like the ? keanu pulled off.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Social media ? the game up.
    Why can't ? just be? All these spoilers and leaked info simply isn't necessary.

They just started shooting, how much info are people expecting to get?

When the time comes this movie will be everywhere. idk why people are so eager to drop petty information.
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    Majestic casual has them chilly beats:
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    13589d1377470836-ben-affleck-batman-val-kilmer.jpg

and I thought I had weight problems.
  • TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jada looks fiiiiine
  • iron man1
    Options
    So...
    10547730_861359560560702_6883548113190468748_o.jpg

That's a horrible pic for jada smh got her looking like mortisha from adams family in black face.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Be cool if we could get a origin on the Scarecrow. He has a ? up origin.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    GOTHAM: Apparently A Potential 'Joker' Will Be Teased In Every Episode

j8-600x336.png?9098e0

We all speculated that the comedian seen doing his routine in Fish Mooney's club in the pilot of Gotham could well become the Joker further down the line, but it seems Jon Beavers is just one of many actors who'll be featured as a potential clown prince of crime in each of the following episodes. Bleeding Cool have heard that "every episode in the first season will introduce a character that might be a future Joker, each emphasising aspects of the character’s iconography, a card sharp, a flower seller, a clown, or just a guy with a very big grin." Apparently all will be relatively unknown actors, but one of them will indeed emerge as Batman's most infamous foe, the Joker. Something tells me it won't be this first dude anyway! What do you guys think of this idea?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats stupid.

And insulting to the audience considering The Joker doesn't emerge until after Bruce becomes Batman.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly had no idea that was Jada
    I was literally trying to figure who this old white lady was

Dam she fell off. Only Jada I ? with is Stevens