Options
    It's only 49.99 and includes all the DLC. So ima cop
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The jump in graphics look minimal to me and I still have it on the PS3 so I'll pass.
  • satyrone
    satyrone Members Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea ill be coppin
  • T-Rel
    T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I missed out on the initial release for PS3, ? had a 360, so I gotta experience this, I've heard great things.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got mine paid off im looking forward to this game
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the difference from the ps3 version
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    graphics and DLC included
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea it's the GOAT game but I'm not buying it twice when I can still play my ps3 version
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good. Watched the cutscenes on Youtube, so I don't need to play it. Gameplay looks aggravating as ? in spots.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is one of the few games that's worth it, plus the game won't no longer load on my PS3 and I want to replay it.The remastered version is 1080p/60fps and I want to record my game play and take snapshots of this incredible game since I could not do it on the PS3. Nothing else out this summer either.
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    I'm good. Watched the cutscenes on Youtube, so I don't need to play it. Gameplay looks aggravating as ? in spots.

LOL watching cut scenes don't equal the experience of playing the game.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    lol @ watched cutscenes on youtube
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have been pretty much "No" but looking at the game lineup for PS4 this summer it has turned into a maybe...

I have a "Grounded Mode+" save file on PS3 that I have not continued due to the low inventory and my current location
    Just entered the hotel in Pittsburgh

So just might continue my "Grounded Mode" playthroughs for the PS4...
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game supposed to be dropping at the end of this month and they still haven't shown no footage of it running on the PS4. Haven't even seen a screen shot of it running on a PS4. All the trailers they showed looked like the PS3 version to me.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    Always wanted to play but I can't deal with those survival horror games. I watched a few game play clips here and there.
    My reason for not playing games like this is because of Resident Evil. Pretty much the beginning of the game where you get inside the mansion and y'all split up. Well walking down that hall way and the camera pans from the ground up. That ? dog jumped through that window. Scared the ? out of me. Probably didn't help I was playing at night with all the lights off. Stopped right there. Tried Nemesis that ? used to chase me and beat the ? out me.
    Looks like a beautiful game though. I won't play it though

U missing out homie
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Always wanted to play but I can't deal with those survival horror games. I watched a few game play clips here and there.
    My reason for not playing games like this is because of Resident Evil. Pretty much the beginning of the game where you get inside the mansion and y'all split up. Well walking down that hall way and the camera pans from the ground up. That ? dog jumped through that window. Scared the ? out of me. Probably didn't help I was playing at night with all the lights off. Stopped right there. Tried Nemesis that ? used to chase me and beat the ? out me.

wuss! I would hate to see you in the village level of re 4 with the chainsaw killer running around that ? . then theres all the crazy ? you'll face after that
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn right

I support a great company, as well

can't wait... again
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

wuss! I would hate to see you in the village level of re 4 with the chainsaw killer running around that ? . then theres all the crazy ? you'll face after that

I hated that mf
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hated that mf

the game or the chainsaw dude?
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bloaters are the closest thing to chainsaw in this game...

Every time I ran into a chainsaw it was an "oh ? " moment, bloaters made me feel the same way...

Clickers are still the most terrifying sounding thing tho...
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    The tunnel part was ? up