lookdude
lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
Facts or delusional
http://youtu.be/M61P40YmtJM

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea..to an extent, cuz Katt was the most popular at one point but..

Kevin had his own movie way back in 02, Katt never had that look
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea, cuz him and terry was in the same movie
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And let us not forget...the longer the vid goes on its clear...THAT ngga is on somethin.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think been Katt been doing comedy a little bit longer but just because you came first don't mean you paved the way. Moses Malone was dope but he ain't pave the way for Michael Jordan. Unless Katt Williams personally helped open doors for Kevin Hart then I don't see what he's getting at
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Why are all these Black comedians hating on Kevin Hart? Is Kevin perfect no but he's making his money in Hollywood and helping it make it easier for the next generation of Black comics to make it big. If anything, they should be bigging up Kevin and better yet step their game up. This jealousy ? is tiring and it doesn't make people look at you better. Especially considering Katt Williams is a crackhead
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katt is sitting here taking credit for people like that? Lol you can hear he's crazy talking..
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea katt tripping
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Remember when katt said he turned down django?
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Remember when katt said he turned down django?

what'd he say?
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why are all these Black comedians hating on Kevin Hart? Is Kevin perfect no but he's making his money in Hollywood and helping it make it easier for the next generation of Black comics to make it big. If anything, they should be bigging up Kevin and better yet step their game up. This jealousy ? is tiring and it doesn't make people look at you better. Especially considering Katt Williams is a crackhead

What black comedians?

Mike Epps and a few other ones
  • Stiff
    Options

What black comedians?

That mike epps one was skewed. He was asked who he thought was over rated. He said Kevin hart. That's not jealousy, that's an opinion.

To call somebody else that's in your field that's successful overrated is hating just off principle.

To say somebody is overrated is to say they don't deserve all of the acclaim that they've received. If i'm a comedian and you're a comedian that's more successful and I say "he don't deserve all of that success, he's not that funny"..yeah that's my opinion but it's still hating.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kevin had a movie Rocafella made Paper Soldiers the same year Katt was in Friday After next

Paper Soldiers was a much smaller movie so Katt's supporting part may have been bigger than Kevin Hart

Then kevin starred in Soul Plane which sucks,but comes on BET a lot

Only thing Kevin did was feel the void left by Katt and he told funny ass jokes in his stand up

When did Kevin Hart stop doing stand Up? Katt is wilding

Whoa Katt claims he gets paid for The Hip Hop Awards because he created it?

I wonder if that's true or he's bugging?
  • Stiff
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

What black comedians?

That mike epps one was skewed. He was asked who he thought was over rated. He said Kevin hart. That's not jealousy, that's an opinion.

To call somebody else that's in your field that's successful overrated is hating just off principle.

To say somebody is overrated is to say they don't deserve all of the acclaim that they've received. If i'm a comedian and you're a comedian that's more successful and I say "he don't deserve all of that success, he's not that funny"..yeah that's my opinion but it's still hating.

So he was supposed to ? up and say no one? He said he was over rated. He didn't say he wasn't fun not he didn't deserve success. This haters ? is wean as hell. Anybody who doesn't follow the norm and speaks against the majority is a hater now.

He was supposed to do what he felt. If that's how he felt then it is what it is. But if there is such a thing as "hating", then saying that somebody doesn't deserve they're level of success when they worked for it is exactly that. And that's what calling somebody overrated means.

If he had said I don't think Kevin Hart is funny then that's not hating because if he doesn't find him Kevin Hart funny then that's his opinion and taste. But he said he was overrated as if he doesn't deserve the acclaim he's getting. That's kind of petty. If Mike Epps was the #1 comedian right now he wouldn't have said that.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kevin got these other washed up comedians swimming in they feelings.
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think been Katt been doing comedy a little bit longer but just because you came first don't mean you paved the way. Moses Malone was dope but he ain't pave the way for Michael Jordan. Unless Katt Williams personally helped open doors for Kevin Hart then I don't see what he's getting at

Kevin Hart "Starred" in Paper Soldiers and that came out in 2002..
    Katt "Played" in Friday after Next and that came out in 2002..

Kevin Hart was on Nick Cannon's "Wild'n Out" in 2005..
    Katt was on "Wild'n Out" in 2007..
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What black comedians?

What makes this more funny mike epps will be an episode of the real husbands of hollywood this season coming up lol he was just looking for a way to get relevant again
  • Stiff
    edited July 2014
    Options
    illedout wrote: »

Kevin Hart "Starred" in Paper Soldiers and that came out in 2002..
    Katt "Played" in Friday after Next and that came out in 2002..

Kevin Hart was on Nick Cannon's "Wild'n Out" in 2005..
    Katt was on "Wild'n Out" in 2007..

They both had to grind out in their stand up comedy careers before they ever got to film or tv on any level though. I think Katt Williams started his stand up career a little before Kevin Hart so that might be what he's trying to say..

You get no argument from me though katt williams dam sure ain't trailblaze for kevin hart
  • Stiff
    Options

What black comedians?

So he was supposed to ? up and say no one? He said he was over rated. He didn't say he wasn't fun not he didn't deserve success. This haters ? is wean as hell. Anybody who doesn't follow the norm and speaks against the majority is a hater now.

He was supposed to do what he felt. If that's how he felt then it is what it is. But if there is such a thing as "hating", then saying that somebody doesn't deserve they're level of success when they worked for it is exactly that. And that's what calling somebody overrated means.

If he had said I don't think Kevin Hart is funny then that's not hating because if he doesn't find him Kevin Hart funny then that's his opinion and taste. But he said he was overrated as if he doesn't deserve the acclaim he's getting. That's kind of petty. If Mike Epps was the #1 comedian right now he wouldn't have said that.

They asked him who was over rated. He didn't just blurt the ? out. It's crazy how much people go to bat for Kevin hart. He'll make skin complexion jokes but no ? jokes cuz he doesn't want the drama that comes along with them. And people continue to rise for him. At least mike epps and a few other comedians have the ? to speak their minds. And I don't even think mike epps stand up is funny, hell I prefer Kevin hart over him.

It don't matter if they asked him or he blurted out..he said what he said. And let's not sit up and act like Mike Epps is some champion for black people and Kevin Hart is a tap dancer. They asked him who he felt was the most overrated and he said another Black man's name. "but he spoke his mind tho". If Kevin Hart doesn't want to make jokes about ? people then that's on him..you not gonna sit up and watch his stand up and be like "yeah that was aite but where the jokes about the ? at???" And I don't know about the skin complexion jokes you're talking about

I'm not going to bat for either one of them tho..what have I said that wasn't a fact.
  • Stiff
    edited July 2014
    Options

What black comedians?

They asked him who was over rated. He didn't just blurt the ? out. It's crazy how much people go to bat for Kevin hart. He'll make skin complexion jokes but no ? jokes cuz he doesn't want the drama that comes along with them. And people continue to rise for him. At least mike epps and a few other comedians have the ? to speak their minds. And I don't even think mike epps stand up is funny, hell I prefer Kevin hart over him.

It don't matter if they asked him or he blurted out..he said what he said. And let's not sit up and act like Mike Epps is some champion for black people and Kevin Hart is a tap dancer. They asked him who he felt was the most overrated and he said another Black man's name. "but he spoke his mind tho". If Kevin Hart doesn't want to make jokes about ? people then that's on him..you not gonna sit up and watch his stand up and be like "yeah that was aite but where the jokes about the ? at???" And I don't know about the skin complexion jokes you're talking about

I'm not going to bat for either one of them tho..what have I said that wasn't a fact.

That calling someone over rated means you're a hater.

So what's hating to you then..or do you think there's no such thing as hating

EDIT: and i didn't say that calling him overrated makes him a hater I said that particular statement that he made in that context was hating
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't Kevin have a network tv show at one point too???