Faux News Panelist Stacey Dash is Proud Of Her 11-Year-Old Daughter For Making Fun Of Obama...

Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    who mentioned sounding white and not liking rap music is a sign of self hate?

your just making stuff up to play devil advocate

Nobody has said that explicitly in this thread, but it is often an implicit assumption of accusations of coonery. You must know this.

so you making assumptions

So you don't think that some people think that acting white is coonish?

You're being disingenuous now.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nobody has said that explicitly in this thread, but it is often an implicit assumption of accusations of coonery. You must know this.

So you arguing what “some people think" instead of what posters say in this thread about the topic?
  • A Talented One
    Options

So you arguing what “some people think" instead of what posters say in this thread about the topic?

So I have to restrict myself to what people say in this thread when I explain what self-hate does not consist in?
  • A Talented One
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    T.Taylor wrote: »
    Smh...nothing i hate more (other than cops) than a self-hating black person.The apple don't fall to far from the tree as you can see her kids already picking up the same traits as her.

You can't hate them more than me...

The problem I have is with what y'all take as signs of self-hate. Being conservative by itself is not a sign. Sounding white is not a sign. Having white friends is not a sign. Not being into hip hop is not a sign.

Putting light-skin above dark-skin is a sign though.

What are conservatives conserving?

Conservatives generally believe in limited government and low taxes.

What are you trying to say?

I work with Conservatives and hear the radio shows they listen too. They're confederate flags, pride for the antebellum south, and admiration for Reagan. They are not trying to conserve anything that will empower Black people from what I've seen of them.

So a Black person will always be suspect when supporting their cause. I say suspect in case they've just been misinformed for the sake of numbers and exploitation. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to them. But realistically, a person has every reason to consider them sell outs.

What Black people often don't realize is that White people know when you're a sell out as well. Stacey Dash, Donald Sterlings side chick, all those celebrities supporting Justin Beiber, they're letting racist America know they're willing to play ball. But that doesn't mean they'll get to wear a ring after the championship.

None of that is essential to conservativism. In fact, one can believe in small government and deplore all of that.

I don't doubt though that most racists are conservatives (or libertarians), even if not all conservatives are racists, or anything close.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh...nothing i hate more (other than cops) than a self-hating black person.The apple don't fall to far from the tree as you can see her kids already picking up the same traits as her.

The problem I have is with what y'all take as signs of self-hate. Being conservative by itself is not a sign. Sounding white is not a sign. Having white friends is not a sign. Not being into hip hop is not a sign.

I work with Conservatives and hear the radio shows they listen too. They're confederate flags, pride for the antebellum south, and admiration for Reagan. They are not trying to conserve anything that will empower Black people from what I've seen of them.

So a Black person will always be suspect when supporting their cause. I say suspect in case they've just been misinformed for the sake of numbers and exploitation. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt to them. But realistically, a person has every reason to consider them sell outs.

What Black people often don't realize is that White people know when you're a sell out as well. Stacey Dash, Donald Sterlings side chick, all those celebrities supporting Justin Beiber, they're letting racist America know they're willing to play ball. But that doesn't mean they'll get to wear a ring after the championship.

None of that is essential to conservativism. In fact, one can believe in small government and deplore all of that.

I don't doubt though that most racists are conservatives (or libertarians), even if not all conservatives are racists, or anything close.

Were you one of the people against segregation?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    there are many black Conservatists (in the strictest sense of the term)

but in America, conservatists and Republicans are thinly veiled racists
  • Copper
    Options

So I have to restrict myself to what people say in this thread when I explain what self-hate does not consist in?

If your arguing with people in this thread.....yes
  • A Talented One
    Options

Were you one of the people against segregation?

Yes.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What laws and policies from what part of American history are you trying to conserve?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I see the photos of her from that play boy spread I need to go ? off.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn needs to check her
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There's a reason she went to Fox News.. I'm not going to throw the c word around(? ) but I'm not assuming that she's out here fighting for black empowerment. She's there for the same reason certain black folks feel they need to make sure we know that they're GOP or conservative. Those black folks that throw that ? I'm their twitter handles or whatever. It is always assumed that the Republican is a rich entitled white person and that the Democrat is a po black person leeching off the government. I'm not mad when people say that certain black folks who call themselves Republican or conservative are tap dancing for white folks because that's how it looks sometimes. Fox News will squeeze whatever they can get out of Stacy Dash then drop her. Will she go to another network? I bet she won't.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it me or did this ? get lighter

She been using that cream.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »

The conservative movement has been contaminated and is now synonymous with with the worst of the worst ignorant,intolerant,bigoted, fear mongering ? in the country.

Where they constantly misrepresent,misconstrue and distort the facts.
    Where EVERYTHING is INTENTIONALLY set up to insidiously play upon their target Right Wing audience's rage and "righteous indignation."
    Along with
    Their paranoia. Their fear. Their resentment. Their hatred. Their bigotry. Their intolerance. Their sense of victimization.

Because with Conserverite today ........ "It's US against THEM"

The bolded overstates things I think, but we're not that far apart in our assessment of the recent turn of the conservative movement.

Still, I think that a black person can be conservative without suffering from self-hate. Explain exactly how, in your view, a black person who is conservative necessarily suffers from self-hate.

Did I ever say a black person who is a conservative suffers from self-hate?

Now if you are asking how it would be perceived as self-hate in this day and age.

I think I perfectly articulated why that would be.

I mean come on,Rush Limbaugh is the most popular, powerful, & influential Conservative in the country.

I'll even say he has more influence over the GOP voting base than ANY Republican elected official

That's why it is not merely hyperbole when some refer to him as the "leader of the Republican Party"
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both parties have racially questionable histories...however modern
    conservative rhetoric stem from racist roots

ever since the 60s politicians and citizens alike have used conservative phrases like “states’ rights” and "small government" to oppose the federal government’s push for school integration, the Voting Rights Act, affirmative action, safety net programs, etc

The core message has been: big government takes from hardworking white people to coddle irresponsible minorities

With that said I don't necessarily believe all people who advocate for small government are racist or ? , conservatism goes back to even before slavery.... however I cannot absolve them from allowing their movement to be hijacked by these race baiters while they sit back idly

And in stacey dash case when a person joins the cast of Fox News a network notorious for dog whistle politics I say it's most def fair she is labeled a "? "...either that or she is extremely naive/ignorant
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    I wonder if she didn't have "conservative values" if she would have posed spread eagle in hustler instead of doing playboy.

Quiet as kept
    That probably helped her land the gig

Considering it is mandatory(as in company policy/written in their contracts)
    that ALL Fox News female employee wear dresses or skirts...especially when they are on air.

And no,I am not making this up.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    coonbitch

amd btw, ? Obama
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mysticmonroe7
    mysticmonroe7 Members Posts: 82 ✭✭
    Options
    She won't be on Fox News long, she is notorious for being difficult on set and that is why she doesn't get a lot roles.That's why she got kicked off 'Single Ladies' because she was trying to fight Lisa Raye, she pulled the either she goes or I go, and she got dropped. If she supports the racist at Fox News I better not see her on any more King or XXL mag covers, BET, or any black movies, tv shows. I side eye any black person that works at Fox News, they were big supporters of George Zimmerman & Micheal Dunn.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This chick IS getting lighter.

Damn. She just went down to an 8 off this.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yoooo this ? said kanye need to go to rikers so he can c what real ? is about.....wow
    She's gone
  • Copper
    Options
    She's clearly going to say the most offensive statements about black people that conservatives hate to please her new owners
  • gem$tone
    gem$tone Members Posts: 468 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Disappointing to see ignorance paraded and cheered on from anyone really.

Not gonna knock her hustle though. Not that I agree with her actions in the slightest, but not everyone can think for themselves. In order for there to be shepherds, there has to be sheep.