Son Of Slaves Is The Oldest Man Living

Options
2»

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iron man1 wrote: »
    But Brazilians aren't black though right. Still 126 gotttdaaaammnnn that's incredible and he's till able to take care of himself as well.

Black Brazilians are Black, not Dani Alves type Brazilians
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    That melanin

The American ? don't know that elder was eating like how we supposed to eat.

The American ? be falling off at the age of 55, ? run to the doctors for everything when the scriptures told they black ? to follow these dietary laws and you will see no sickness.

• aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    60 is middle age if you choose it to be
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure.if I.want to live to.be 126 I mean dam do u really want.to be a senior citizen along with your grandkids? Like dam
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Homies a living legend

Most of the sons and daughters of slaves died off in America in the 70s

my great great AND great great great grandmother both died in the 80s.. i vaguely remember one's funeral..

i wanna say both were slaves..

ill have to ask my great grandmother for confirmation.. she still tickin.. 86 and talkin ? ..

4th Husband died she was on a daye before the burial.. i ? u not.. my exact words to my mom was "aint none of yall worth a ? huh!!?" hahahaha

I had a aunt that 94 when she died in 1987 when I was 14. My grandmother returned 7 years ago at the age of 90 and she was the last of 13 kids and she was born in 1916. I got a patient that comes in the clinic that's 97 that's walking without a cane, but nah, we not that far removed from slavery and it's people out here that's still alive whose parents or grandparents came out of reconstruction
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol they said they about to carbon date him ? DAYUMMMMN!!!!!!

FUN FACT THAT'S NOT MENTIONED ENOUGH AS IT SHOULD BE:
    It was not uncommon for people back in ancient times to live to be older than 100. Especially in africa and asia. All over africa they have found a bunch of people who died around this mans age or a bit older. Even today there's ? in africa 105 - 110.
    No wife..no kids and u can live past 100 huh....

Makes sense
    @SixSickSins

But Brazilians aren't black though right.
    LOL, this is a prime example of how the whites who took over the americas "tampered" with actual american history(or you just trolling). It's hilarious how they always show the light brights and whites with heavy tans and implants to imitate the natural shape of a sista. You actually go over there or just look at when they have carnaval(however you spell it) and you will see that those brazilians are actually the minority. The powers that be in that country don't show too much love to dark skin. It's like this on all them spanish speaking islands too.

@Cabana_Da_Don
    Please educate him, he saying you aint black and nobody in your whole family history is black. He saying that brazil wasn't white devils first dumping ground of africans. He's also saying that south america doesn't have the largest population of blacks outside of africa too.

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Homies a living legend

Most of the sons and daughters of slaves died off in America in the 70s

my great great AND great great great grandmother both died in the 80s.. i vaguely remember one's funeral..

i wanna say both were slaves..

ill have to ask my great grandmother for confirmation.. she still tickin.. 86 and talkin ? ..

4th Husband died she was on a daye before the burial.. i ? u not.. my exact words to my mom was "aint none of yall worth a ? huh!!?" hahahaha

I had a aunt that 2994 when she died in 1987 when I was 1114. My grandmother returned 7 years ago at the age of 2990 and she was the last of 13 kids and she was born in 1916 BC. I got a patient that comes in the clinic that's 97 that's walking without a cane, but nah, we not that far removed from Egyptian slavery and it's people out here that's still alive whose parents or grandparents came out of reconstruction Judges era

Corrected for you, don't feel ashamed of your age.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call ? on this one.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe IronMan1 was making fun of posters that say that dumb ? guys
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homie was in his 30s during world war 2...damn
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Brazilians aren't black though right. Still 126 gotttdaaaammnnn that's incredible and he's till able to take care of himself as well.

As far as I know Black Brazilians don't deny they are black and Mulatto Brazilians don't deny their African roots. Maybe you're thinking of the DR or something.