Options
    Who cares ..

Gossip
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lookdude wrote: »
    He talkin ? cuz he know ti don't want the hands

T.I got his card pulled and i dont think he go do ? about it.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn first espys now this tip better do sumthing
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The disrespect tho...
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI might as well just take this L
    He keep trying to fight floyd and might get even more embarassed
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TI might as well just take this L
    He keep trying to fight floyd and might get even more embarassed

Floyd loss the respect of a fair one, he crossed into the grimey zone. TI ain't gotta fight dude, just send a message. Do that ? ? and break both his arms. Bust his knuckles with a maul hammer. Give him that ? you gotta suffer through and reflect on.

But both of them Hollywood as ? , so I'd be surprised if TIP kept it gutta.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was really unnecessary
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd the realest
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tell It wont do ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But why though? why?
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And so Floyd's downward spiral begins...... I don't like how Floyd is speaking more about the things outside of boxing than inside SMMFH. His new girl is a gold-digger, he's spending too much, he has leeches & yes men around him. Holyfield, Tyson all made hundreds of millions & blew it same way. I think somewhere there's a boxer who's reading all of this and taking it in and is training hard and one day they gonna either catch Floyd slippin or the money dries up. IMO he really should do no more than 5 or 6 more fights and just retire at 50 wins.

T.I. lost, but I mean I don't think he cares, imagine the type of hoes T.I. prolly ? (or still ? ) and cheated on her with while she's at home babying his children, I'm sure he's ? many a wife. She prolly did this ? to spite him, I think for Tip it's more about losing a stripe to a guy like Floyd so this is not a slight Tip will take lightly.....

lol you dont know wtf youre talking about
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    floyd just doing what he does best outside of boxing - sell tickets and ppv's
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    And so Floyd's downward spiral begins...... I don't like how Floyd is speaking more about the things outside of boxing than inside SMMFH. His new girl is a gold-digger, he's spending too much, he has leeches & yes men around him. Holyfield, Tyson all made hundreds of millions & blew it same way. I think somewhere there's a boxer who's reading all of this and taking it in and is training hard and one day they gonna either catch Floyd slippin or the money dries up. IMO he really should do no more than 5 or 6 more fights and just retire at 50 wins.

T.I. lost, but I mean I don't think he cares, imagine the type of hoes T.I. prolly ? (or still ? ) and cheated on her with while she's at home babying his children, I'm sure he's ? many a wife. She prolly did this ? to spite him, I think for Tip it's more about losing a stripe to a guy like Floyd so this is not a slight Tip will take lightly.....

lol you dont know wtf youre talking about

• MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...AND HOW DID TI LOSE???.. TI WAS THE ONLY REAL PERSON IN THIS SITUATION. .. NGA WASNT SCARED "LIKE YALL WOULD HAVE BEEN" TO CHECK A PRO FIGHTER ABOUT HIS WIFE....