is Floyd forcing TI hand?????

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I doubt Floyd hit T.I's misses anyway... But either Floyd or T.I could get caught by either of the others crew, anyone can get caught sipping...

I dont know why Floyd especially would wanna risk loosing them £100m's being murked or spending long time in prison??? He should chill with the bullschitt and enjoy boxing, training and spending that money with his family...
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This nicca is one of the greatest fighters ever, a multi-millionaire , established business man, and he has hoe like tendencies . Nicca loves the spotlight more than them ? he stay buying. Nicca need to grow up some.

What does any of that ? have to do with what he said about TI? That ? is not mutually exclusive at all.

Y'all are really lost if you think people with money and status are somehow different than the average man. They sold y'all on a dream, because all money does is magnify your highs and lows.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    Yeah, Clifford most definitely getting disrespected. From the award shows, to to promos. T.I. gotta do something besides a subliminal tweet. 03-05 T.I. woulda been cut his head off.

03-05 TI also didn't have as much to lose by flying off the handle. ? just got off probation. A year ago that Fat Burger fight might have landed his ass in jail. He pop up in front of a judge again they might not be so lenient. ? can't risk their freedom simply because somebody with a big mouth decides to talk ? . Floyd talks ? and runs his mout like a ? . He's a great boxer, but outside the ring especially lately he's shown nothing but ? like tendencies. Why risk your ? for him?

25qyamd.jpg

Doesn't take much.....
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He is a young berg
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol damn. On the bright side tip can find a dyme piece and stop messin wit miss piggy
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tip is in a lose lose here.... You do something and end up back in jail everybody gonna call you dumb for reacting and if you don't do something everybody call you a ? for not doing nothing and letting a ? disrespect you and your wife.....
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody can be gangsta with alot of money.you can buy protection
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all stupid T.I should do time in jail for a loud mouth hoe ass ? and his cheating wife, what part of the game is that smh
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Straight ? moment buffoonery, and crab in the barrel ass ? are supporting this ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T.I is getting young burged
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Mayweather on tmz backtracking
    He says he said, " he THINKS I ? his ? ..."

He say he ain't ? tiny

Floyd Mayweather says he never had sex with T.I.'s wife Tiny ... and claims the audio in the footage we posted this morning wasn't clear.

Mayweather tells TMZ Sports ...he ACTUALLY said, "he thinks I was f***ing his ? ."

In the video, Floyd does try to mutter something before the sex line -- but it's hard to make out.

Mayweather adds, "I've never been with Tiny sexually. I respect her situation and I think she's a good person. I would never disrespect a marriage."

T.I.'s wife Tiny confirms that statement ... telling us she's never had sexual relations with Floyd -- and thinks he only spoke out at the presser to get revenge for her BET Awards diss.

As for T.I. ... he simply told us, "I hope he is enjoying himself. ? bless him."

• blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t.i has floyd shook bad that he trying to add words that are not in the video to save himself from another right hook from tip
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackbloc wrote: »
    t.i has floyd shook bad that he trying to add words that are not in the video to save himself from another right hook from tip

He moved away from the mic a split second.

Anyways looks like its over with
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ".....? the ? "

Lmao ....? said the ? so cavalierly
  • Noble Al Lee
    Noble Al Lee Members Posts: 914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We destroying ourselves and our families yall.
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boxers be thinkin they untouchable...? ah get ran up on wit something made of metal; can't be gettin punked infront of ya wife
    People always act like fighters cant get just as grimey as anybody else.
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Apparently Floyd now says he DIDNT say that, and that the mic didnt pick up the comments properly...

He now says 'He thinks I was f*cking his b*tch.'

• LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Mayweather ? too many bad ? to ? Tiny. He prolly got a top tho
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floyd is ? made ? that can fight. Type of ? that get away with hoe like tendencies because he got hands. I would never want to break bread with a ? like him. Real talk!
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    boxers be thinkin they untouchable...? ah get ran up on wit something made of metal; can't be gettin punked infront of ya wife

? Please.

you would get ? in jail

That is a ? thought.

So when you get angry you think of priaon ? ?

Either You're a violent ? or you're a victim of prison ? yourself.

Either way. You should ? yourself.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    trying to avoid being sued..
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nah tip aint losing..unless he dont divorce the ? ...this is a good out for him without him losing half.....if he dont divorce ol girl, she gonna divorce him in a years time talking bout "HALF!!!!!"
  • Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would never publicly admit I had sex with that wilderbeast