Bobby Shmurda Signs Wit Epic Records For 2.5M *Ahh Ahhh Ahhhh*

Options

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Where @SneakDZA at u hating ass ? ...fake ass Brooklyn ? , Park Slope, Williamsburg ass ? , short shorts wit hi socks and converse wearing ass ? ...I see u leaving reactions but no comments...typical ? from a hater that got shut the ? up and is now salty.

Next time Brooklyn catch a wave get behind the movement and get that jealousy out ur heart ? ...? just got 500k (so im hearing), u gonna have to work at least another 10 years to get that boy (and u prolly dont even make 50k/yr but im being nice)...word.

I saw this thread and didn't have nothing nice to say so I left it alone. The ? is wack and his whole style is bitten but I'm happy for him he's going to have the best year or two of his life. I hope he makes good decisions and doesn't choose to express himself on twitter all day once he's broke and finally decides to read the fine print on that contract.

i almost feel like this could be apart of the agenda ... why would you want an NY chief keef ... and @ that ... after chief keef music keeps tanking why would you sign someone who bit his style ?? and offer him top dollar ... imo it aint even about what that kid can generate ... imo they are sending a message that if you FOLLOW and PROMOTE especially something as recklaces as chicago music ... you will get PAID ... but thats none of my business .. wooo this tea is good LMAO !!!!!
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    @Chasin Bundlez‌ bundlez. You wilding if you think they gonna have a bigger buzz then ASAP. them dudes on commercial status. Literally in commercials.

Big up to the 90s ....I used rock with cats from that side.

GS9 will be wayyy bigger than them, the movement is organic and they got the streets and the trendhoppers/commercial demographic behind em, sorta like how DMX, Wu Tang, G Unit and Dipset were able to balance the 2...the streets never ? with ASAP...no one in their camp has star quality aside from Rocky and he's a just a high fashion model now lol, and then u got Ferg who's decent but thats where it ends, Nast, Ant etc are garbo.

GS9 bout to be the new Dipset of this generation...plus they both had a gang following (GS9/Crip and Dips/Blood) that helped enhanced the movement.
    blackbloc wrote: »
    sha money and epic take a l for this. his hit songs is off a stolen beat that he and the label cant make no money off

Says who? Lloyd banks gave the song away for free. He is irrelevant amd im sure jahlil (based on his twitter) would have no problem arranging/fixing the situation with Epic

Exactly...and Jahlil should thank Bobby for saving his career, he hasnt been this relevant since 12' when he was making beats for Meek...after he signed with Roc Nation his career went to the ? ...word.

@Candleguy...effeminate or not, if given the chance he would shoot u without hesitation...facts.

also they used the beat on the espys

guess who getting paid...it ain't llody banks

Lol it aint this nicca either he don't own that ?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    n.mcfly wrote: »
    @Chasin Bundlez‌ bundlez. You wilding if you think they gonna have a bigger buzz then ASAP. them dudes on commercial status. Literally in commercials.

GS9 will be wayyy bigger than them, the movement is organic and they got the streets and the trendhoppers/commercial demographic behind em, sorta like how DMX, Wu Tang, G Unit and Dipset were able to balance the 2...the streets never ? with ASAP...no one in their camp has star quality aside from Rocky and he's a just a high fashion model now lol, and then u got Ferg who's decent but thats where it ends, Nast, Ant etc are garbo.

GS9 bout to be the new Dipset of this generation...plus they both had a gang following (GS9/Crip and Dips/Blood) that helped enhanced the movement.
    sha money and epic take a l for this. his hit songs is off a stolen beat that he and the label cant make no money off

Says who? Lloyd banks gave the song away for free. He is irrelevant amd im sure jahlil (based on his twitter) would have no problem arranging/fixing the situation with Epic

Exactly...and Jahlil should thank Bobby for saving his career, he hasnt been this relevant since 12' when he was making beats for Meek...after he signed with Roc Nation his career went to the ? ...word.

@Candleguy...effeminate or not, if given the chance he would shoot u without hesitation...facts.

Jahlil doesnt own his beat lol you sure?
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

• qawshun
    Options

If banks don't own it and Jahlil don't own it who does ? I'm sure banks bought the beat from dude. The beat is fire. That better nor be some ? floating around on soundsclick
  • RalphViking
    RalphViking Members Posts: 6
    Options
    Is 2 million a lot of money?! Uh
  • qawshun
    Options
    Is 2 million a lot of money?! Uh

When you coming from nothing yeah when you look at real life and the cost of living in ny and trying to floss when your a rapper no. Dame broke this down for dudes a while back
  • kontakz.
    kontakz. Members Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    Where @SneakDZA at u hating ass ? ...fake ass Brooklyn ? , Park Slope, Williamsburg ass ? , short shorts wit hi socks and converse wearing ass ? ...I see u leaving reactions but no comments...typical ? from a hater that got shut the ? up and is now salty.

Next time Brooklyn catch a wave get behind the movement and get that jealousy out ur heart ? ...? just got 500k (so im hearing), u gonna have to work at least another 10 years to get that boy (and u prolly dont even make 50k/yr but im being nice)...word.

I saw this thread and didn't have nothing nice to say so I left it alone. The ? is wack and his whole style is bitten but I'm happy for him he's going to have the best year or two of his life. I hope he makes good decisions and doesn't choose to express himself on twitter all day once he's broke and finally decides to read the fine print on that contract.

i almost feel like this could be apart of the agenda ... why would you want an NY chief keef ... and @ that ... after chief keef music keeps tanking why would you sign someone who bit his style ?? and offer him top dollar ... imo it aint even about what that kid can generate ... imo they are sending a message that if you FOLLOW and PROMOTE especially something as recklaces as chicago music ... you will get PAID ... but thats none of my business .. wooo this tea is good LMAO !!!!!

i feel it but leave that tea ? alone big dog
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya'll acting like ya'll just lost money over this.
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Papoose had label execs fighting for his signature
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? niggs and weirdos still hating I see lol...seen this on another site and it basically spot on and sums up pretty much everything

So I was in the hood yesterday, off Crown by Lincoln Terrace, literally every car full of young nikkas bumpin this album. ? was crazy... All down the Parkway, ? was surreal. Honestly this is bigger in NY than A$AP ever was. They ? was more forced, and tbh nikkas still dont really listen to A$AP. Not in BK atleast.

nikkas could be talking about this is wack, biting Chicago, but atleast locally, this ? is the music of the streets. It's good to see that finally a real reflection of what young urban life is like in NY TODAY. It aint some metrosexual ? like A$AP, or some retro ? like Joey, some 2003 ? like Ave, nah this is TODAY staring at you right in the face. Same way Lost Boys was, same way CNN was, these nikkas a product of their time. All these dances BEEEENNNNN being done in Flatbush, Crown Heights, Brownsville, and these little nikkas will shoot you out your fukking socks. And they dance as well... nikka Big Daddy Kane danced, The Furious Five was damn near wearing skirts...

When Maino was out, these type of youngns was running around BK, but the older guard was smothering the shine, and muting out what was REALLY going on at The Elk's Lounge, House Parties etc. All the little teen club's and ? , the thing is this has not been represented, the young nikkas who dancing for money on the train, all these little nikkas walking around with Adidas Sweats and Jordans going to Squads, this is they music. This aint for CAC's or nikkas who dont come outside. "What happened to my city!?" nikka what happened to you? Why havent you left your house... why havent you been up to Lymon in the Bronx, Far Rockaway, or in the 90's in BK, The Backblocks, Lennox Rd., Flatbush Gardens, Coney Island, Albany P's, every night it's killing/shooting and the streets is real.

All that NY is a safe city ? is a marketing ploy to get white people to move here. The NY i visit and be at aint safe in the least bit... Go to Brownsvile, It's a war going on outside. Go down Pitkin Ave late night, those aint fire crackers and aint no white people. You will get juiced out there. I hate hearing lame nikkas talk about NY soft, catching L's all this dumb ? . Not saying that you HAVE to like it, cuz you don't... But the same way Migos and Peeway represent the streets of the A, The same way Glory Boys was Chicago, GS-9 is Brooklyn and you have to respect that atleast.

Chicago influence, i could understand, but nikkas have shared slang for years, especialy now more than ever. Wayne practically got his whole style from NY punchline rappers, he took that and mixed it with the southern swag and became the man, whats the difference now? nikkas full of ? and just reaching for a reason to hate. This the wave and ima buy and support whatever these young nikkas do. now hold this spit white boys, ya'll nikkas aint out here...

^^? was too real...whew....@Stew...lock this thread up.
  • qawshun
    Options
    Lol all I get from that is ? is shooting. That ? been goingon forever. That ain't going nowhere. All that this ? will shoot you and they dancing ? that gotta do with the music being trash. ? heads smoke ? and can out sing some of the best singers. Nicca still a ? head. But they yo people's so I get your angle I would prolly do the same if I knew someone that got on but. Me and mine call a ? a ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    CB is trollling he has to be. He's typing about Bobby Schmurda like goofy ? talk when they see someone with money drive by. "Oh you see Bobby Schmurda, he gettin' paid girl." Mind you CB is the same dude who posted a photo of like 13 stacks, had to back away from it and be like "About 6 of it is mine B." Got sonned back to the ? . Let go of other people's pockets.

? what?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next time I'm in NYC I'll check out Brownsville and the 90s and etc... See what that's about....
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Lol all I get from that is ? is shooting. That ? been goingon forever. That ain't going nowhere. All that this ? will shoot you and they dancing ? that gotta do with the music being trash. ? heads smoke ? and can out sing some of the best singers. Nicca still a ? head. But they yo people's so I get your angle I would prolly do the same if I knew someone that got on but. Me and mine call a ? a ? .

U one of the ? he talking bout thats oblivious to whats goin on outside...u prolly live in Deleware, go to work, come home drink a wine cooler and hop on the COD and watch WWE and Raw, so ofc u not gonna identify wit real street music...u wanna hear mad bars talkin bout absolutely nothing, as long as the rhyme scheme was complicated and there was a lot of multis lol...to each his own tho.

@Nope... that wasnt my work, so I had to split the ? bozo...u never made more than $12 in an hour so u couldnt relate to cashin out and makin 8 bands in less than 5 minutes...herb.

@Elzo...u dont know nobody dont go there...if u do no dress up look like a ? ...? might take ur Js off ur feet, specially in the ville....word.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    @n.mcfly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bA4xvmH3WSQ

What u think of this...garbage rap or nah?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ve literally only L I ever came close to taking was an attempted kidnapping in Madrid lol long story I'll be fine in the ville
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    CB is trollling he has to be. He's typing about Bobby Schmurda like goofy ? talk when they see someone with money drive by. "Oh you see Bobby Schmurda, he gettin' paid girl." Mind you CB is the same dude who posted a photo of like 13 stacks, had to back away from it and be like "About 6 of it is mine B." Got sonned back to the ? . Let go of other people's pockets.
    No that was his ? money
    =))
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

If banks don't own it and Jahlil don't own it who does ? I'm sure banks bought the beat from dude. The beat is fire. That better nor be some ? floating around on soundsclick

jahlil owns the beat. with the remix to be released and the espys using his beat, they have to contact Jahlil/RocNation
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No that was his ? money
    =))

Word, somebody else remembers that weirdo ? .

• (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

U one of the ? he talking bout thats oblivious to whats goin on outside...u prolly live in Deleware, go to work, come home drink a wine cooler and hop on the COD and watch WWE and Raw, so ofc u not gonna identify wit real street music...u wanna hear mad bars talkin bout absolutely nothing, as long as the rhyme scheme was complicated and there was a lot of multis lol...to each his own tho.

@Nope... that wasnt my work, so I had to split the ? bozo...u never made more than $12 in an hour so u couldnt relate to cashin out and makin 8 bands in less than 5 minutes...herb.

@Elzo...u dont know nobody dont go there...if u do no dress up look like a ? ...? might take ur Js off ur feet, specially in the ville....word.

Ha, you tried to play it off like it was your money -then you fell back and admitted that it was only partially yours -now you're trying to say it's just a portion of what you had?

I appreciate the arrogance, you got a couple bands... I'm proud of you. (You're still a crumb.)

• qawshun
    Options

Lmao not at all homie I like good music. As for what's going on outside I couldn't care less ? are killing each other and going to jail my city makes the news from ? terrorist to murders to drug kingpins. I rather miss out on being shot. Oh yeah I was in bk last Tuesday

and homie murked that track that was actually dope. that nicca was mad tho