Jay Z Could Have Annihilated Tupac With One Line

Options
5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
"When I Was Pushing Weight Back in 88
You was a ballerina I Got the Pictures I Seen Ya"

He would have ended Pac's career with that line. If that line ethered Prodigy and he was simply wearing a Michael Jackson jacket, think how bad Tupac would have looked when that ballerina photo leaked.

Comments

• Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »
    "When I Was Pushing Weight Back in 88
    You was a ballerina I Got the Pictures I Seen Ya"

He would have ended Pac's career with that line. If that line ethered Prodigy and he was simply wearing a Michael Jackson jacket, think how bad Tupac would have looked when that ballerina photo leaked.

Wack thread close this ?
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well since the man is dead i guess we shall never know eh?
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Well since the man is dead i guess we shall never know eh?

True. But he did call out Jay on "Bomb First". If Jay used that line on PAC he would have killed his career.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Jay z never sold anything he is a cracka lover. He sold his soul and people like Uncle Tom Ford punking him. He is wearing skirts and his wife sister beating him up on camera. Jay Z is a loser. He ask Nas baby mother how Nas sound in the bed and what his favorite sex position is. How do you have heart to create a thread like this? I pray to ? your mother ? get's ? tonight.

Really, that's the best you can come up with?
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LouboutinGawd
    LouboutinGawd Members Posts: 314 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay z never sold anything he is a cracka lover. He sold his soul and people like Uncle Tom Ford punking him. He is wearing skirts and his wife sister beating him up on camera. Jay Z is a loser. He ask Nas baby mother how Nas sound in the bed and what his favorite sex position is. How do you have heart to create a thread like this? I pray to ? your mother ? get's ? tonight.

? you and your whole family you ? . Don't ever make a thread like this again or I will ? ? you. You stupid idiot. I'm getting really ? of seeing this ? everytime I enter this site. You you you you making worst threads I ever seen. You must be really stupid with no IQ. You ?

LOL @ the bolded. I'm going to make the exact same thread with the exact same title just to prove that you are an internet wanksta.

Furthermore you should be banned from the IC for making terroristic threats. I'm a Criminal Justice major with a degree in law enforcement. You can't make threats like that over the internet. Somebody ban this idiot or I'll shut down Allhiphop.com. word is bond.

33kygdy.jpg
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Easy...Easy....Snitchford Easy.....Harris take it easy..

092308-ti020.jpg
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He forgot to add "by Melle Mel" at the end of that sentence
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    Seriously, I don't appreciate being threatened online or otherwise.

What Deathrowzorrow posted is probable cause for a warrant to search his home and confiscate his computer.

It starts with talking ? over the internet and the next thing you know he's shooting up a school or a shopping mall. You gotta nip that problem in the bud.
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Stop crying...I can tell by the way you writing that you didn't have ? for years

I am tired of you. Do something with your life instead of making thread like this. I'm tired to see this after my study. I study 5-6 hours at day and everytime I go for a rest I see your posts.

Just please..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao this dude choking on his tears like "stop bullying me deathrow! I just wanna talk about jay-z dissing tupac and how no one appreciates melle mel!"
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread is hilarious.
  • 5 Grand
    Options
    lol at 5 grands 911 call..

Operator - "hello 911 what is your emergency?"

5 grand - "hello my name is Rupert but my online alias is 5 grand, deathrowzorrow just said he will ? me if I make another thread saying jay could murk pac with one line"

Operator - "how old are you?"

But he really said that... And I made the exact same thread

To quote Kool G Rap, "choke on your own words/should have watched the grammar you spoke"
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've always thought Jay was nicer than Pac
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao at Rupert
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh, shouldn't you be making more ? Melle Mel based threads?
    Oh yeah, this one sucks too.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No trolling today
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Seriously, I don't appreciate being threatened online or otherwise.

What Deathrowzorrow posted is probable cause for a warrant to search his home and confiscate his computer.

It starts with talking ? over the internet and the next thing you know he's shooting up a school or a shopping mall. You gotta nip that problem in the bud.

Isn't Sweden out of your jurisdiction
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this ? name really rupert?
This discussion has been closed.