Chico From Junior M.A.F.I.A.Says Biggie Son Is ?

Options

Comments

• Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anytime sumbody speak ill of Biggie on this site Pac name always get brought up, yall gotta chill with them deflection tactics cuz Pac & Big are not synonymous, no need to slander Pac or even mention him cuz Big/His son getting roasted right now, Im just sayin
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^get over it ? aint gone stop..
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    And took really suspect pics. /nh

tupac-tub.jpg
    17022009067146000123486.jpg

U do know Tupac had alotta female fans??? Right???
    U know that wasnt for your wall ? right

Put your cape back in the closet ? .

You are the MALE, whos searching and posting ,sexual provocative pictures of men meant for FEMALES.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Tupac had a nose piercing and got ? in jail

[img]http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-i-don-t-have-to-talk-about-whether-or-not-i-got-? -in-jail-tupac-shakur-168198.jpg[/img]

None of that ? makes you ? now if he ? a man in jail then he would be ? .
  • Intelligent_Hoodlum
    Intelligent_Hoodlum Members Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ear2DaSt wrote: »
    ^get over it ? aint gone stop..

You must have me mistakin for feeling some kinda way cause if it was the reverse and people start talkin ? about Biggie when it was a thread about Tupac my response would be the same

Look up the word fallacy and youll see why i said that, its a red herring in particular
    That ? just distract from the topic of the discussion

But you right cause people still gone do it
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Members Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

U forgot R Kelly transvestite son =))
    Transgender.

• Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^awe heck nawww
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Me1971 wrote: »

tupac-tub.jpg

I guess any response that doesn't validate your view of Pac taking that pic for men because you want him to be ? is considered caping lol. Y'all seem to hate opposing view points on these sites lol, even when they're presented respectfully. It's either "my opinion is fact, cosign me" or "you're caping" lol wtf?

Why are you so serious. ? is said in jest. It has nothing to do with opinion. I don't know how Pac got down, i also don't know any male ballerina's that do suspect poses in bubble baths yet claim thug life. It is what it is.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2014
    Options

tupac-tub.jpg

You are the MALE, whos searching and posting ,sexual provocative pictures of men meant for FEMALES.

I was searching a picture of his well known female apparel and came across that suspect pic. I didn't put it on the internet or inset the results in a search engine for Pac wearing suspect gear. Whatever makes you feel better about your hero though.
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol he says hes cool with them but calls CJ ? . Not anymore ur not.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    scrapper1 wrote: »
    Nas better monitor his kid... because all Kelis do is hang with ? men..im talkin, flaming ? like "GIRLLLLLL, HOW YOU DOINNNNNNNNNNN, WORK IT!!'

While we on the topic, Wiz Khalifa REALLY needs to watch his kid. B/c Amber Rose is even worse w/ he 'all my friends are LGBT' ?

And I dont know if you can tell from a 1 yr old baby pic that the kid looks suspect but...well i seen some red flags Lol
  • nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What are pac's kids up to?

they died in faith evan's ? back in 95

• NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nepats wrote: »
    What are pac's kids up to?

they died in faith evan's ? back in 95

Got damn!!!!!!!!!
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surprised CJ hasnt explained himself yet.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @FuriousOne caught feelings for some reason that he feels the need to bash Makaveli.

LOL @ Pac being ? cause he took a photo in a bath tub only a ? would think he took that picture for guys. That pic was obviously for females to post on their wall.
    Mariah Carey will go to her grave regretting the fact she never acted on rapper Tupac Shakur's fondness for her. The pop superstar was well aware of the compliments Shakur paid her and still thinks he could have been the love of her life if she'd only acted on instinct and dumped her husband Tommy Mottola to be with the late rap icon.
    Carey even has a photo of the rapper taking a bubble bath hanging up in her New York home. She says, "Everybody always told me that he liked my music and I was always complimented by that."
    Carey admits her heart still flutters when she remembers her only encounter with Tupac at a post-Grammys party. She recalls, "He was driving by in this white Rolls Royce - this was when I was still with Tommy - and he just stops and I see him, and he's like, 'Hey, Mariah.' I just said hi and then had to go back in... It could have been perfect." Shakur was killed in a drive-by shooting incident in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1996.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2014
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    @FuriousOne caught feelings for some reason that he feels the need to bash Makaveli.

LOL @ Pac being ? cause he took a photo in a bath tub only a ? would think he took that picture for guys. That pic was obviously for females to post on their wall.
    Mariah Carey will go to her grave regretting the fact she never acted on rapper Tupac Shakur's fondness for her. The pop superstar was well aware of the compliments Shakur paid her and still thinks he could have been the love of her life if she'd only acted on instinct and dumped her husband Tommy Mottola to be with the late rap icon.
    Carey even has a photo of the rapper taking a bubble bath hanging up in her New York home. She says, "Everybody always told me that he liked my music and I was always complimented by that."
    Carey admits her heart still flutters when she remembers her only encounter with Tupac at a post-Grammys party. She recalls, "He was driving by in this white Rolls Royce - this was when I was still with Tommy - and he just stops and I see him, and he's like, 'Hey, Mariah.' I just said hi and then had to go back in... It could have been perfect." Shakur was killed in a drive-by shooting incident in Las Vegas, Nevada in 1996.

? ? . You have no reason to comment being on the level of stanery that you are on. I was just having a laugh people lol. I didn't even start with the pac bashing, but you will defend his honor to the point of saying he's not ? if he took it from the rear. smh. How many thugs you know sending females bubble bath pics.? You do those sorts of things for the ladies? Regardless, it's obvious who caught feelings.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Never caught feelings seems like you did by flagging my post filled with facts.

Explain why you searched Pac in a bath tub tho
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

Explain why you have the same picture over your bed..
  • _Menace_
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Tupac had a nose piercing and got ? in jail

[img]http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-i-don-t-have-to-talk-about-whether-or-not-i-got-? -in-jail-tupac-shakur-168198.jpg[/img]

None of that ? makes you ? now if he ? a man in jail then he would be ? .

? fake some one obviously typed anything there

quote-you-know-it-s-funny-when-it-rains-it-pours-they-got-money-for-wars-but-can-t-feed-the-poor-tupac-shakur-287287.jpg
  • _Menace_
    Options

Avoiding the question?

Only pac poster in my room is the one with him and snoop.

Now back to the question. Why are you looking for Pac bath tub pics?
  • _Menace_
    Options
    @Furiousone just keep flagging my posts instead of admitting to searching Pac in a bathtub
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2014
    Options

Avoiding the question?

Only pac poster in my room is the one with him and snoop.

Now back to the question. Why are you looking for Pac bath tub pics?

i explained in in a previous post that people caught feelings over. I was looking for his infamous corset picture (/nh) and i put in "Tupac ? Picture" in google. That came up. You mad? I didn't even know the ? was making those kind of moves. These are your heros. Stop making it about me. Why is that man taking these suspect pics. What other rapper you know was doing this kind of fuckery?