High School teacher tells student "Sex me or fail"

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whole generation full of ?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    I'm sorry. I can think of a lot of reasons to stop ? w/ a chick, but this ain't one of them. First off, this dude is 18 yrs old........................................EIGHTEEN my nigguh. If he was worried about his grades he could've just rode the school year out and then broke it off w/ her after the school year ended. BUT NAAAWWW.....this little tattle telling fairy takes his pixie dust slangin' ass to the cops..............whining and ? like "oooohhhh whoa is me.......my hot teacher is threatening to fail me if I don't ? her and smoke her weed". His life wasn't in danger. He didn't have to be a snitch on top of being ? . He is EIGHTEEN. Not 10. Not 12. EIGHTEEN my nigguh. If he had even an ounce of game running through his veins, he could've pimped the ? out of that situation. I swear these 90s nigguhs must've grown up playing w/ barbies and braiding their sister's hair. No excuse for this fuckery.

? might have a large hairy mole like birth mark on the inside of her thighs...

imagine looking at that when she in the hucklebuck...

Lol...only an old school ? know bout the hucklebuck...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I would be banging all the way to grad
    c'mon no one had a crush on a teacher
    ? my art teacher was well hot
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why I would not and could not be an educator in highschool, mannnnnnn I'd be ? so many students they'd smell the bath and body works as soon as I walk into the teachers lounge.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    u can tell yall dont get ? .....? aint the end all be all....for whatever reason he didnt wanna ? with the ? no more...whatever it was it wasnt sitting right with the young man.

yall heathens

Mannnnnnnn,

SHUT THEE ? UP!

Dudes that get box still wouldn't pass on that.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Man Im mad... NONE of the teachers in my high school were fuckable..... NONE.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u can tell yall dont get ? .....? aint the end all be all....for whatever reason he didnt wanna ? with the ? no more...whatever it was it wasnt sitting right with the young man.

yall heathens

Mannnnnnnn,

SHUT THEE ? UP!

SERIOUS QUESTION: You never stopped ? a woman for whatever reason? Be it because you was just tired of the ? , because the ? was too much drama, etc?
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

yall heathens

Mannnnnnnn,

SHUT THEE ? UP!

SERIOUS QUESTION: You never stopped ? a woman for whatever reason? Be it because you was just tired of the ? , because the ? was too much drama, etc?

NEVER! Home skillet. Man I'm 27 and I'm ? a chick I was ? in high school. When you get tired switch it up. You get tired of eating turkey during the holidays but next holiday season you still gonna eat turkey right? Same goes for ? .
    coming-to-america-o.gif
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

yall heathens

Mannnnnnnn,

SHUT THEE ? UP!

Dudes that get box still wouldn't pass on that

You still proving my point....heathens

just ? to be ? ....yall muthafuckas need to be in a zoo

Na man not heathens. Look here Brother, ? ....female anatomy is just so magical and astronomical. Whole baby bodies come outta there, It destroyed dynasties, brung down empires, started wars, give life, lubricates itself, WOAH..........Now if you don't wanna be playing in something like that then that's your prerogative. But me, I wanna play in that. And a nice body and face come with the ? ........[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/84964-Clay-Davis-? -gif-The-Wire-RwqT.gif[/img]
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »

yall heathens

Mannnnnnnn,

SHUT THEE ? UP!

NEVER! Home skillet. Man I'm 27 and I'm ? a chick I was ? in high school. When you get tired switch it up. You get tired of eating turkey during the holidays but next holiday season you still gonna eat turkey right? Same goes for ? .
    coming-to-america-o.gif

nominated post of the month!!!

98bzt5.gif
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

yall heathens

Mannnnnnnn,

SHUT THEE ? UP!

Na man not heathens. Look here Brother, ? ....female anatomy is just so magical and astronomical. Whole baby bodies come outta there, It destroyed dynasties, brung down empires, started wars, give life, lubricates itself, WOAH..........Now if you don't wanna be playing in something like that then that's your prerogative. But me, I wanna play in that. And a nice body and face come with the ? ........[img]http://img.pandawhale.com/84964-Clay-Davis-? -gif-The-Wire-RwqT.gif[/img]

None of u ? is tryna do that tho....u just ? ? to be ? ? .

A female takes on your spirit when u start ? thats why they get so attached cuz they feeding off yo spirit.....this teacher was sucking the spirit out of this young ? and on a deeper level he probably felt he wsant getting ? in return....females are suppose to manifest or birth the ? u desire and he probably didnt understand that ? .

Just my opinion..yall ? carry on

Listen to PAC "wonder why they call you ? " and learn the difference between a woman and a ? . That should answer all your questions.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No need to tell the cops ? on this... if he was tired of her all he had to do is run the extortion game back at her... she starts with that F ? , calmly remind her that you have all of her texts and naked pics so it's in her best interest to give you those A's and keep her mouth shut...

Done deal.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options

yall heathens

Mannnnnnnn,

SHUT THEE ? UP!

None of u ? is tryna do that tho....u just ? ? to be ? ? .

A female takes on your spirit when u start ? thats why they get so attached cuz they feeding off yo spirit.....this teacher was sucking the spirit out of this young ? and on a deeper level he probably felt he wsant getting ? in return....females are suppose to manifest or birth the ? u desire and he probably didnt understand that ? .

Just my opinion..yall ? carry on

Listen to PAC "wonder why they call you ? " and learn the difference between a woman and a ? . That should answer all your questions.

bro a woman and a ? are still females......they both have the same capabilities because they are the same thing....men have even used ? to become powerful because they understood the women's nature to manifest ? on the spiritual plane.

Napoleon Hill touches on that ? in think and grow rich.......

Yea but they have different intentions. Man bro it's nature man, things gotta stay balanced. It's been like this since b.c and a.d. But I applaud you for being the c
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    Options
    Conscience brother that you are.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Call me crazy but Its all about PERSONAL standards. Chicks that y'all might dream about smashing might be the next mans thot. She probably wasn't the only chick he could get. For all we know she was that clingy chick who was holding him up from smashing the baddest cheerleader in the school.

And don't front at 18 a lot of dudes wouldn't know what to do in that situation because that's the last situation you could see yourself in growing up. Most dudes couldn't fathom smashing a teacher. You gotta better chance going to League
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mohamed wrote: »
    Call me crazy but Its all about PERSONAL standards. Chicks that y'all might dream about smashing might be the next mans thot. She probably wasn't the only chick he could get. For all we know she was that clingy chick who was holding him up from smashing the baddest cheerleader in the school.

And don't front at 18 a lot of dudes wouldn't know what to do in that situation because that's the last situation you could see yourself in growing up. Most dudes couldn't fathom smashing a teacher. You gotta better chance going to League

Word. I ain't really got the time or the patience to be dealing with some ? just so I can keep ? ...as if there ain't more ? out there. For every bad chick, there's a ? that's tired of ? ' her. It's easy for a ? to never ? a teacher to look at this ? and be flabbergasted. I'm sure once the novelty of it being a teacher wears off...she's just another chick.

I'll cut a chick loose for getting too attached, for keeping up too much drama, for not being available when I need her to be available, for being clingy, etc. ? will put up with anything just to say they ? a chick. SMH.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    My generation such ? ?
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I had it bad for my Spanish teacher in 11th grade. ? knows if she gave the slightest hint, I would've been in that thing QUICKFAST....skipping lunch and all lol....These 90s babies are ? . 80s babies>>>>>At 18, I was Stiffler from American Pie status. Fukk I look like crying to my parents that the sexy milf with big ? at school keeps trying to force me to have sex SMH!!!!
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol she ain't even bad like that tho. when i was 18 there were so many fine ass girls my age who were just THROWING that ? out w no strings. No ultimatums and no hold of your grades or whatever other ? . ? is learning quick, don't let these women hit you with a crazy ultimatum like that and you follow. Because if you do it once...the gates are open. btw i have been with a teacher while i was in HS and honestly its just too much ? . the stress of someone finding out can really ? w you, ESPECIALLY if shes wildin out throwing ultimatums getting emotional and ? ...you about to graduate from HS my ? plant them seeds, them senior broads will grow into blossoms when you come back home for summer vacay from college
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ILL wrote: »
    Smh i would have felt the D's and got the A and been quiet as kept
    Wait what?

"Smh I would have felt the D's (that's ? , ? ) and got the A (the ass! Smh) and been quiet as kept."

Damn, ? smh.

I'm sorry breh, I just seen how that ? looked suspect and figured you needed a proof read