Official Battle Rap Thread 2K14: FOF!

Options

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Magic killed that ? 3-0. Charlie was mediocre af.

This ? whole first round was a wack ass june scheme. " Ill end june like its the end of a school year"

Really? Really?

Itll be magic the way Ill make june disappear?

? ?

gtfoh with that ?

real deal verses against magic>>>>ill will verses against magic>>>heartless verses against magic>>>anybody else
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought clips best round vs magic was his 2nd. I felt it was a clear magic win
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And btw...

Magic gon body charron... lets stop with the fuckery
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    How is jaz overrated? Look at her record. Who has a better record? She's the GOAT.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    He bodied raw, beat tay roc, jc and has a classic with Big kannon. Tbh , i cant even think of a classic clips battle.
    Vs XFACTOR aint classic? Vs Roc, Verb, n Hitman aint near classics?

He's had a classic performance vs tayroc, but he has no classic battles. Jc vs chilla is a classic, hitman vs cortez is a classic, clips doesnt have any of those.

ehhh that's not his fault tho. a true classic battle is when both people on their A game. if clips opponents' weren't on their ? when they battled him you can't hold that against clips.

i'll take a classic performance any day tho.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited July 2014
    Options
    za'kiss wrote: »
    How is jaz overrated? Look at her record. Who has a better record? She's the GOAT.
    i don't think she overrated either but she not GOAT. e hart still the GOAT to me.
    definitely top 5 tho.

but people do try to discredit her wins cuz her opponent chokes so they say her wins aren't credible. she did lose to ms hustle imo even with the choke but she's won all her other battles & she progresses each time which is why i don't see how people can say she's overrated. a lot of these chicks & battlers in general tend to stay the same over time.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can "win" and still not be extremely impressive. She's ok but I don't understand why ppl gas her. Male or female, battle rappers are battle rappers. I'm not that impressed with her bars and performance stacked up against everybody else.

I'm gonna watch some e hart battles. This chick better be nice @gabi .
  • za'kiss
    Options
    i don't think she overrated either but she not GOAT. e hart still the GOAT to me.
    definitely top 5 tho.

but people do try to discredit her wins cuz her opponent chokes. she did lose to ms hustle imo even with the choke but she's won all her other battles & she progresses each time which is why i don't see how people can say she's overrated. a lot of these chicks & battlers in general tend to stay the same over time.

damn, you thought she lost to ms. hustle? I thought she won by a decent margin. I also think she got better record than e-hart which is why I think she's the best.
  • za'kiss
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

You can "win" and still not be extremely impressive. She's ok but I don't understand why ppl gas her. Male or female, battle rappers are battle rappers. I'm not that impressed with her bars and performance stacked up against everybody else.

Jaz is all bars mayne.
  • thedesolateone
    thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaz gave her them bars unarguably
    40 bars got body bagged no debating
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    He bodied raw, beat tay roc, jc and has a classic with Big kannon. Tbh , i cant even think of a classic clips battle.
    Vs XFACTOR aint classic? Vs Roc, Verb, n Hitman aint near classics?

He's had a classic performance vs tayroc, but he has no classic battles. Jc vs chilla is a classic, hitman vs cortez is a classic, clips doesnt have any of those.

ehhh that's not his fault tho. a true classic battle is when both people on their A game. if clips opponents' weren't on their ? when they battled him you can't hold that against clips.

i'll take a classic performance any day tho.

Exactly

For example imo Official's best performance was against K prophet,lyrically that was Official at her best but K prophet didnt bring her 'A' game so it didn't equate to a classic battle. Regardless Official or the winner in general doesn't lose credibility just cause theyre opponent wasn't on their ish,I still watch that battle just to hear official's bars.

Now Official vs C3 was a classic battle cause they both came prepared.

But if I had to chose between a classic battle or classic performance I'll have to go with a classic battle, I rather watch a battle without having to skip past a opponents lack of performance.

But while im here y'all wanna see a dead body?.......

OFFICIAL 3-0 body bags K Prophet no debating.....Man I'll even go as far and say this the best bodybag I've ever seen in a battle period. This right here doesn't make any sense...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfZe8me63As&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

@1of1 she did lose to mzfit but it was a good battle.
    i heard she served up gattas at NHB too.
  • clairvoyance
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Im not tryna hop on the bandwagon but I never really was impressed with Jaz lyrically. Even against 40 the crowd was gassing alot of those bars like someone mentioned before.

But gabi can you recommend 1 or 2 good E hart battles or best performance?

• Trollio
    Options
    ^^ smack who is this ? ?
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    serious question...is Jaz isnt the female GOAT, who is?
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jaz rounds>> anything I heard from nome4
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lotta deserves a better opponent

? be dodging him
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gattas vs Jaz needs to happen if it aint already.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited July 2014
    Options
    I never said Charlie doesnt have a classic performance, he has 2 imo. Im just sayin he doesnt have any classic battles with replay value. Daylyt has both classic performances and classic battles, and yea he has the battles where he does a gimmick but he has an audience for that and if u didnt laugh at his round 3 at total slaughter you dont have a sense of humor. For every time daylyt came with a gimmick , charlie has a battle where he's mediocre.

Ive been on record saying that i felt Jaz is over rated , but I always said that if she(chilla too) learned how to step up her performance game, she'll be a problem and top 5 worthy and I feel she did that vs 40. As far as "goat", atm Ill prolly say Ms.Hustle. If Jaz keeps it up, she'll be in my top 5 with Hustle,msfit,QB Gattas and Official. C3's performance vs Lotta was impressive tho.
  • clairvoyance
    edited July 2014
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMRjffVn3zs
    Loaded Lux Exposed As A Fraud By Former Manager (Trailer)

Wow this is surprising.. Another bitter ? comes out woodwork claiming he was wronged & wants a check...
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Not surprising, theres been multiple people who've said Lux does shady business, even mook touched on the issue at total slaughter.
  • Trollio
    Options
    Dont tell me yall really thought lux was heaven sent and could do no wrong.

Beloved.

Yall got hustled
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

Jaz is all bars mayne.

Jaz is all bars mayne.

Jaz is a female Bmagic?
This discussion has been closed.