• BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    Options
    Yea..they're do.. ;))
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always thought that quote was just about the nature of women and niceness

women want alphas, alphas aren't nice as it takes ruthlessness in order to be in the top spot

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Naaaaah, nice guys don't finish last. Weak guys finish last. There's a difference. I treat my woman like gold, I don't even raise my voice towards her. The role of men in the home is to provide, teach, lead, and protect. No matter how nice you are, you must exhibit these elements. A woman needs to feel like you can defend her, go get it for her(even if she don't need it), and be the rudder that steers the household. You don't have to run around here bleedin testosterone, they're smart and sniff out that ? quick. But you do have to hold it down and have a stern hand when need be, nothing makes a woman feel better than feeling safe and secure in her ? 's arms, regardless of outward demeanor.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice guy =/= sucka.
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know what place I'm in foreal. I just keep it movin til something comes along. I'm a ? Up anyway, I ? up everything
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it when ? start taking ? to personal from girls is when they ? up. ? ain't poke man can't catch them all. Some your gonna get some you wont.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still think the saying is true. Imo even just saying 'im a nice guy' seems like theres a certain level of decorum to live up to. A certain level of tact. And that can get in the way of blunt honesty, which imo women appreciate most

So I wouldnt say im a 'nice guy', but also wouldnt say im an '? ', which is just as cliche. I'm just a real ass ngga lol

• _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    I still think the saying is true. Imo even just saying 'im a nice guy' seems like theres a certain level of decorum to live up to. A certain level of tact. And that can get in the way of blunt honesty, which imo women appreciate most

So I wouldnt say im a 'nice guy', but also wouldnt say im an '? ', which is just as cliche. I'm just a real ass ngga lol

Ya lady tolerance for real ? is an individual thing. You can't carry that "i keep it 100 all the time" ? into a relationship or you might chase her away. I'm blunt too bruh, I believe in tough love, and holding people super accountable. The ugly truth is more healthy for you than a pretty lie, but I was ? up my girl's day more often than I could count. I had to fall back and really learn how to present things without lookin like a lame. That's a balancing act in itself because you need her to understand that you mean what you say, but you don't want to sound like drake sayin the ? to the point where your point will look weak. You gotta know your woman emotional, and mental sensitivity to such things, that takes a lil time, and what may be more important, you have to always be consistent in your method of leadership, it's only fair.
  • MazterChef
    MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my experience when women wanna settle down they do it with the same spineless ? u guys bash so they finish last but they finish
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chi owns this thread
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice guys finish last in bed

• King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just tell these hoes no from time to time and youll be aiight.

also dont hesitate to show a ? that you will be out

• S2J
    Options
    S2J wrote: »

Ya lady tolerance for real ? is an individual thing. You can't carry that "i keep it 100 all the time" ? into a relationship or you might chase her away. I'm blunt too bruh, I believe in tough love, and holding people super accountable. The ugly truth is more healthy for you than a pretty lie, but I was ? up my girl's day more often than I could count. I had to fall back and really learn how to present things without lookin like a lame. That's a balancing act in itself because you need her to understand that you mean what you say, but you don't want to sound like drake sayin the ? to the point where your point will look weak. You gotta know your woman emotional, and mental sensitivity to such things, that takes a lil time, and what may be more important, you have to always be consistent in your method of leadership, it's only fair.

258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

Real talk right there
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they say they want a nice guy but if youre too nice youre boring
    they say want a guy to show them attention and affection but if you do then youre a lame
    they want a man to take charge...but when you do, youre controlling

wha wrong with these hoes, cuh?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice guys finish first. let her get her nut then when its your turn you get your rocks off its called being a gentleman *winks at the ladies*
  • OhPee
    OhPee Members Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    You CAN be nice. Just don't be a door mat and put your foot down when you have to. Don't be a ? when it comes to relationships. And have a little ? in you to keep them interested.

You're doing no favors for being nice. That ? is overrated. No pay raises for being nice. The reason "nice guys finish last" (which isn't entirely true) is because they're boring. Women need excitement in their lives. That's why "bad-boys" get the ? .

If you have a solid "i don't give a ? " attitude then you're bound to attract women.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im nice and I was finished with this thread after I read "From Bossip.com"
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this talkin got all these ? hip. Watch that ?
  • S2J
    edited July 2014
    Options
    nice guys finish first. let her get her nut then when its your turn you get your rocks off its called being a gentleman *winks at the ladies*

Yall wait for turns?

5a9990ee_jay-z-laugh-e1348848394860.jpeg

When its your turn

Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

Sorry, ima let yall nice guys cook
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell naw, being nice to this female just now just got me some extra food at Domino's.
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish I could find a nice guy- they finish first in my book
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice guys don't finish last on the IC