Florida Town Makes It A Jailable Offense To Wear Saggy Pants

Options
2»

Comments

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    If you're going to sag, why wear a belt? :-??

? u old white ? , dont worry about wtf we do. Stop imagining us.
    #whitepplisgay obsessed with blk men
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jail-able offense or a way to keep black folks in prison aka alternative slavery.

Lets ? up the declining economy and put a black man in office to pin our blame on and promote racism but tell these ? to smile and cheer up, you have a black man that we are about to ? over as your leader. We get it.
    -The American way
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Floridians should bombard the 911 system with calls reporting old white men in saggy pants looking suspicious
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    more "laws" less community accountability and ultimately freedom...
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    This won't go over well and I expect more violent arrests over this now..

Thats the whole point.

The more you can create situations that frustrate a segment of society, the more you can cause individuals to reach their boiling point and fight back when confronted.....and since fighting back is considered resisting, the more people you can lock up for a longer time....and the more you can put it on display and (re)enforce that a segment of society is negative for the next generation......to keep the current power structures in place.

The game has always been the same. Create an issue, highlight the issue, then "protect" the people from the issue. If America could totally get rid of black people they wouldn't. It's more profit in the "treatments" than the "cures".
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is it illegal to jus wear boxers?

but real ? kno a game of 21 could pop off anytime, so we wear gym shorts under our shorts... so if I'm saggin you ain't seein boxers anyways if that's the issue... but I digress
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fineable offense? Sure...why not. $50-75 per. All that money can be used to buy these lil' ? belts.

Jail-worthy offense.....

PDMxZo3.gif
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So let me get this right women can pull there breast out in public breastfeeding but ? forgives if somebody sees some boxers...

You're comparing feeding an infant to ? that got they draws showing just because....
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    ? DO KNOW THEY CAN SAG WITHOUT SHOWIN THEY DRAWZ RIGHT?

Doesn't matter if they're draws ain't showing, with the way this law is worded, even if your shirt is covering it up police can come up and search you, and arrest/fine you for it.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The law is well intentioned but I doubr itll be enforced legally
  • jill
    jill Members Posts: 327 ✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody is trying to see those ass cracks
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@thinking the cops won't be lifting up shirt to "measure" pants... this aint about exposed boxers, its about the presence of blacks...
  • stackmaster 313
    stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »
    So let me get this right women can pull there breast out in public breastfeeding but ? forgives if somebody sees some boxers...

You're comparing feeding an infant to ? that got they draws showing just because....

Im talking what you can do in public, I didn't mention kids or infants in the post.
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH@ the thought of the pigs carrying measuring tape on them, in search of young black teens/men trying to meet their monthly quota.

I don't sag no more but I also don't wear my jeans on my rib cage or exactly on my waist either and I'll be damned if I'm walking anywhere and get stopped by the pigs asking me to lift up my shirt to check and messure. Ima tell them ? outta here straight up. They gonna try to rough me up cause cops are human too and be in they feelings and I'm gonna resist off the strength that they're harassing me. I might end up dead due to a choke out or them "mistaking" their handgun for a stungun but it'll just have to be that then.

And then they got KKK in the police force down in florida. Two have been exposed but best believe there's plenty more.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATL_DRO wrote: »
    ? DO KNOW THEY CAN SAG WITHOUT SHOWIN THEY DRAWZ RIGHT?

that's called mooning. i think it's already illegal.
  • 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    ? should have the freedom to dress as they please, but sagging is disgusting IMO. I shouldn't have to see your boxers when I'm walking behind you; period point blank that ? ain't classy. It's even worse now that ? have the nerve to sag in skinny jeans, lol.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? just calling out minorities on tha trill. I wear a 34 waist but just rock a 36 to fell comfortable. U ain't gunna see my boxers n/h. These craKKKaz SMH