J.Cole Born Sinner (6.18)

Options
1424344454648»

Comments

• SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when this dropped i copped it and yeezus and the disappointment I had when I put them in the whip and listened for the first time. After about a month yeezus really grew on me and I consider it one of the best albums of last year.

Then i really gave born sinner a chance about three months later and like you said its ? . Easily the best album of last year I still bump it regularly my girl always makes fun of me cuz I'll be playing it and she'll be like I thought you didn't like that album.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When this album was crafted it was trash. A year later and it's still trash.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    In wouldn't call it trash but it still disappoints me
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It failed the whip test too
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was average then and it's average not .... ? needs to step his game up bottom line ... No more excuses .... He can make a better product than this period
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehhh what's that ? they say about opinions

Breakdown at the end of She Knows is GOAT

And idek what whip test supposed to mean

Trouble and She Knows are both tough live

He kills both at concert
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember when this dropped i copped it and yeezus and the disappointment I had when I put them in the whip and listened for the first time. After about a month yeezus really grew on me and I consider it one of the best albums of last year.

Then i really gave born sinner a chance about three months later and like you said its ? . Easily the best album of last year I still bump it regularly my girl always makes fun of me cuz I'll be playing it and she'll be like I thought you didn't like that album.

Bruh it was the exact same 4 me and I ain't go back to it til like a couple months ago

If this album is trash to you, you ain't a Cole fan

I think it was way easier to appreciate later with all the expectations out the way
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the biiiiiiiiitches
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still bump it
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "That ? walk like Obama man shook ya momma hand and than kissed it"
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best album of Last year imo. You definitely gotta listen to this album more than once to catch everything. I was the same way when I first listened to it. It did nothing for me, but after repeated listens, this is a great, well put together album.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album was hot as ? then and it's hot as ? now idk what ? talkin about. I had 0 problems wit this album. He can only get better.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This album got 1 listen outta me and i forgot all about it
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    This album got 1 listen outta me and i forgot all about it

alzheimer's is a ?