Comments

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    Steeler fans what do you think about Dri Archer?

20140617_jla_al8_347.jpg.0_standard_709.0.jpg

I hope they get back to throwing some halfback screens. He should be able to do some damage if the screens are called in the right situation.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Damn jordan gross looking like the white Mike Jones Scarface.

*Fixed to include quality rapper that lost a gang of weight.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McNabb = Shaq
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    caddo man wrote: »
    Steeler fans what do you think about Dri Archer?

20140617_jla_al8_347.jpg.0_standard_709.0.jpg

I hope they get back to throwing some halfback screens. He should be able to do some damage if the screens are called in the right situation.

That is what I was thinking. The return game should be his calling if nothing else.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well peace out chris rainey
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny the browns owner is talking to johnny about character and how he should conduct himself when hes just finishing up a case where he and his company was being investigated by the FBI for fraud and he has to pay a 92million dollar settlement to ppl he was ripping of.....so haslem should keep his mouth closed about character
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its funny the browns owner is talking to johnny about character and how he should conduct himself when hes just finishing up a case where he and his company was being investigated by the FBI for fraud and he has to pay a 92million dollar settlement to ppl he was ripping of.....so haslem should keep his mouth closed about character

BtgEX67IEAEIkaB.jpg

Maybe he can give all the Browns fans money and they will forget his off-field problems.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man go sit down somewhere. you just really wanted to tell that story
  • Apoptosis
    Apoptosis Members Posts: 198 ✭✭
    Options
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Man go sit down somewhere. you just really wanted to tell that story

Thx for listening
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    BDB wrote: »
    McNabb = Shaq

Drink gasoline.

Lol both them ? are super bitter and hate on young cats for no reason
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McNabb = Shaq

Drink gasoline.

One is a future hall of famer and the other isn't, and that's coming from a Eagles fan. ......

Terrible comparison.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    edited July 2014
    Options
    TheBossman wrote: »
    McNabb = Shaq

Drink gasoline.

One is a future hall of famer and the other isn't, and that's coming from a Eagles fan. ......

Terrible comparison.

I'm not comparing them on the field/court as players bruh I'm just saying they throw hella shade at younger players and it comes off as petty and pure hate. Shaq been doing that ? since he joined TNT and McNabb is doing the same thing post retirement.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McNabb = Shaq

Drink gasoline.

Terrible comparison.

I'm not comparing them on the field/court as players bruh I'm just saying they throw hella shade at younger players and it comes off as petty and pure hate. Shaq been doing that ? since he joined TNT and McNabb is doing the same thing post retirement.

Idk tho. Shaq's gimmick is trying to be funny and he has failed. Mcnabb's gimmick is just being negative and he's succeeding at that
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    with all the racks the cops caught irsay with when he was arrested i doubt handing out $100 bills is the smartest thing to do when the nfl has yet to punish you. But then again hes white and in the front office of a team so hes above any serious punishment from the commish
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »

BtgEX67IEAEIkaB.jpg

Maybe he can give all the Browns fans money and they will forget his off-field problems.

Wannabe Nino Brown.

*Waits for Tony Dungy to buss thru the crowd talmbout "Your soul is required in HELLL!"
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    McNabb = Shaq

Drink gasoline.

Terrible comparison.

Idk tho. Shaq's gimmick is trying to be funny and he has failed. Mcnabb's gimmick is just being negative and he's succeeding at that

There're both being excessively negative. I'm guessing Shaq gets a pass because he's one of the best to play and he can pass it off as just jokes but that ? is lame. Both them sound bitter
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    For every so-called "bitter" former-player analyst there are 5 so called analyst/radio hosts on ESPN etc that are even more negative and bitter and haven't put on shoulder pads or a basketball jersey since middle school (if ever.)

I respect bitterness and negativity from a nikka that's been there and done that before somebody like Bill Simmons or Skip Bayless.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First day in pads clowney already tryna ? our RBs. Put the muzzle on that boy.
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clowney trying to show that work ethic.. hopefully no one gets hurt in the process
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Heard that the "Oklahoma Drill" in Falcons camp was turnt up and will be the highlight of Hard Knocks so far.

Can't wait.