Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where were these freaky ass teachers when i was in high school
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    ? I know those boys are lucky. I wished I smashed good looking teachers when I was in middle and highschool.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) - A former New Jersey high school teacher who sexually assaulted two 16-year-old male students is now headed to prison.

Middlesex County prosecutors say 25-year-old Jaclyn Melillo of Sayreville received a four-year state prison term when she was sentenced Monday. She also has forfeited her teaching certificate, will have to register as a sex offender and will be on lifetime parole supervision once she's freed from prison.

Melillo had pleaded guilty in March to two counts of sex assault. Prosecutors say the assaults occurred between May and August 2013 at various locations in Sayreville.

She was an English teacher at Sayreville War Memorial High School for about two years. She was arrested last October after school authorities heard about the sex assaults and contacted police.

072814-Jaclyn-Melillo.jpg

love.jpg

^^
    Um..........well....she got the worst end of that ? .
    gif8.gif?w=640
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (AP) - A former New Jersey high school teacher who sexually assaulted two 16-year-old male students is now headed to prison.

Middlesex County prosecutors say 25-year-old Jaclyn Melillo of Sayreville received a four-year state prison term when she was sentenced Monday. She also has forfeited her teaching certificate, will have to register as a sex offender and will be on lifetime parole supervision once she's freed from prison.

Melillo had pleaded guilty in March to two counts of sex assault. Prosecutors say the assaults occurred between May and August 2013 at various locations in Sayreville.

She was an English teacher at Sayreville War Memorial High School for about two years. She was arrested last October after school authorities heard about the sex assaults and contacted police.

love.jpg

She looks like she got ass on the low.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

love.jpg

Chicks creeping while their husbands are away in the army are the worst. She deserves to be locked up.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Student Confesses to Having Sex with Teacher

CORPUS CHRISTI - A sex tape, a distinguishing tattoo, and a student confession, just some of the evidence making up the case against the Tanya Ramirez.

The former King High School teacher accused of having sex with a student was released from jail Wednesday afternoon.

We asked her about her charge Ramirez's only response was silence as she bolted out of jail to her ride.

29-year-old Tanya Ramirez's arrest affidavit untangled the story of what lead to her arrest. It began with a concerned parent back in June, who told the King High School principal there was a sex tape floating around school containing a student and a teacher.

The document states, when confronted the student fessed up that "it was him having sex with the teacher."

The junior explained that the affair started in May when he "exchanged telephone numbers" with Ramirez.

According to the arrest affidavit, the two began texting which eventually lead to an invite to Ramirez's house.

The student told police "a friend drove him to Tanya Ramirez's house around 2:00 a.m. and waited outside while (he) went inside... and had sex and... recorded the incident with his cell phone"

The student claims to have sent that video to 11 of his friends.

Police were able to match a tattoo from the female in the video to a tattoo on Ramirez's lower back. Investigators also "discovered over 300 texts between Tanya Ramirez and the student."

CCISD police turned its evidence over to the District Attorney's office.

On Tuesday, Ramirez turned herself in and spent the night in jail.

On Wednesday, she appeared before a judge who formally read her charge of inappropriate relationship between an educator and a student.

She was released on a $10,000 bond under certain conditions, one of them being she must stay away from places where children gather.

CCISD released a statement Wednesday afternoon regarding Ramirez's arrest. Telling Action 10 News they are aware of her arrest and say they were quick to react to the initial incident and took all the necessary steps when the allegations were first reported.

4353144_G.jpg

ramirez_tanya_7128048_ver1.0_640_480_1406727440763_7134036_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Crazy looking Mexican but ? ya id smash.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stamford, Connecticut, police have arrested a Stamford High School English teacher who is accused of having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old student and then threatening to fail him when he tried to break off the relationship.

When police searched the phone, they found more than 2,000 text messages and hundreds of calls between Watkins and the victim, as well as naked messages she sent, police said.

lol@ an 18yr old victim.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Drama teacher charged with having sex with schoolboy she met while directing production of hit musical
    Kelly Burgess, from Newport, south Wales, faces four allegations
    26-year-old has been suspended from her post at the school
    She is due to appear in court next month to answer charges

By LEON WATSON
    PUBLISHED: 13:04, 23 February 2014 | UPDATED: 07:18, 24 February 2014

A drama teacher has been charged with a series of sexual offences against a teenage boy.

Kelly Burgess, from Newport, south Wales, faces four allegations of sexual activity with a boy aged between 13 and 17.

The 26-year-old has been suspended from her post at a school in North Somerset and is due to appear in court next month.

article-2565973-1BC10B9100000578-773_634x630.jpg

She will face four charges of adult abuse of a position of trust - sexual activity with a boy between 13 and 17 years.

The alleged incidents cover a period between January and late August last year.

The teacher is believed to have got to know the boy after coordinating the school's successful production of a hit musical. It was staged in front of 600 parents, staff and friends of the school.

article-2565973-1BC10B6D00000578-844_634x632.jpg

article-2565973-1BC10B8800000578-449_634x619.jpg

article-2565973-1BC10B7A00000578-523_634x631.jpg

A spokesman for North Somerset council confirmed a teacher had been suspended from their post while the allegations were investigated.

The spokesman said: 'We can confirm that a member of staff at a North Somerset school has been suspended.

'As the matter is currently the subject of a police investigation, it would be inappropriate to comment any further.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2565973/Drama-teacher-charged-having-sex-schoolboy-met-directing-production-hit-musical-Fame.html

She used go to my school
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I had an art teacher who I used to go clubbing with and she was hot
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Former teacher charged with sex with student

ST. PETERSBURG (FOX 13) - A former teacher in Pinellas County is under arrest, charged with having sex with a student.

Elisha Joy Kingsley, 39, is charged with one count of unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.

Investigators say she and a 16-year-old student at Canterbury School of Florida in St. Petersburg developed an "inappropriate relationship."

"Towards the end of the school year, she befriended a student. That led to various text messages between the two of them. They started text messaging around mid June," said Pinellas Sheriff's spokesperson Cristen Rensel.

The two then engaged in sexual activity in July, police said. Investigators did not say how authorities discovered the relationship.

The school's website lists two locations in St. Petersburg. The sheriff's office says Kingsley taught at 990 62nd Ave NE.

Investigators say there could be other victims. Anyone with information can contact the Crimes Against Children Unit at 727-582-6200.

The school released the following statement:
    "This situation is deeply sad for us, because our students and their safety is our primary concern. We are aware of the arrest of a former employee. The teacher resigned before this information became available to us, however once we were made aware of the information we immediately reported the matter to DCF as required by law."

4511075_G.jpg

1398277233003-stephanie-ragusa.jpg

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen-r wrote: »
    I had an art teacher who I used to go clubbing with and she was hot

Back in Sixth Form we used to go clubbing with one of the PE teachers and her boyfriend. Nothing scandalous ever occurred, good times though.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can understand the ones with the struggle face and overweight falling vick to some lil teeny boober`s game but how the hell are all the ones that actually look good ? wit these kid ass ? when they aint got too?
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gym teacher at top New York Catholic school 'had affairs with her male students for years and Athletic Director covered up the sex scandal'

By JAMES NYE FOR MAILONLINE

A Staten Island Catholic school is reeling after allegations the athletic director turned a blind eye to affairs female members of staff were having with teenage students. The NYPD has began an investigation at the $8,000 a year Moore Catholic High School, after gym teacher, Megan Mahoney, 25, is alleged to have been caught in a months-long affair with a 16-year-old member of the basketball team. Athletic director, Richard Postiglione, is accused of failing to report any suspicions of sexual misconduct at the school after first being told in 2006 that affairs between students and teachers were carrying on.

According to the New York Post, Mahoney, who also acted as the assistant athletic director at the school, would pick up the 16-year-old boy in her car and drive him to secluded parts of Staten Island, where they would conduct their trysts. 'We would just drive around and do it in the car,' said the boy to the Post.

The teen, whose name is being withheld, added that at no point did the two ever discuss the illegal nature of their relationship. 'We were never boyfriend-girlfriend,' he said. 'It was cool. I knew it wasn’t going anywhere. I told my best friend and like three kids.'

Mahoney was questioned by police after the teens ex-girlfriend followed them one day to a diner in January and phoned 911. The teacher has denied having a sexual affair with the student. However, the boy's parents told the New York Post that they saw their son and Mahoney together and assumed she was a student. 'She looks young,' said the father. 'You'd never know.' The allegations of a cover-up center around what Postiglione knew about the alleged illegal affair. 'Richie knew all about it,' an anonymous source told the New York Post. They alleged that they were told about the affair by the teenagers best friend and that he then told school principal, Bob Manisero.

'Bob told me Postiglione had investigated and there was no truth to it. He told me she came from an upstanding Catholic family. But there was notorious gossip all over the school. These boys didn’t keep quiet.' According to the Post, the same source emailed Postiglione and the school board chairman, Anthony Ferreri in December and told then of their concerns about the alleged affair.

'If you remember I had reported some activity some time ago about a basketball coach that I had learned,' the December 19, 2013 email reads according to the Post. 'Rich thought it was untrue even though I knew it was correct…I was told they are in LOVE…Hope you have followed legal protocol to report even when there is no witness.' The Post alleges that Postiglione, Manisero and Ferreri were all aware of the supposed affair, but did not inform child-protection authorities.

It is believed though, that Postiglione confronted Mahoney about the alleged affair and made her end it. After the alleged affair was outed in January, the teen was subject to appalling treatment at school, his mother alleges. 'They wanted to get rid of my son, get him out of the school,' said the boy's mom. Initial investigations by the Post allege that Mahoney had an affair with another 16-year-old boy in 2012 and Postiglione knew of another affair in 2006 or 2007 and did not report it.

article-2739043-20F21E0F00000578-169_634x496.jpg

More pics or it didnt happen
  • Young_Chitlin
    Options
    Ashley Dowden, Teacher, Suspected Of Sex With Students
    The Huffington Post | By David Moye

An English teacher in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, has been fired from her job after allegedly engaging in a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old male student. Ashley Dowden, 41, has been charged with computer-aided solicitation of a juvenile, indecent BEHAVIOR with juveniles, and carnal knowledge of juveniles, stemming from an alleged relationship with the student between May and June of this year. The boy's parents contacted the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office on August 12 after allegedly discovering inappropriate text messages on his cell phone, WAFB TV reports.

According to the probable cause report, the parents cross referenced the number and discovered that it belonged to a teacher at his school. After they questioned the teen about the messages, he admitted that he was involved in an inappropriate relationship with Dowden. The boy is not a student at Riverdale Christian Academy, where Dowden has taught the last two years, He told deputies he had sex with her on the campus. Deputies RECOVERED nude photos of the suspect, as well as sexually explicit text messages before they questioned Dowden on Aug. 21.

At first, Dowden denied the allegations she had sex with a student. Deputies said that changed when they informed her of the content that had been DOWNLOADEDfrom the teen's phone. She allegedly admitted having sex with the victim as well as exchanging nude photos and sexually explicit messages with him, NOLA.com reports. She was booked into the East Baton Rouge Parish Prison and released a few hours later after posting a $15,000 bond. Five days after Dowden was charged for her alleged sexual relationship with a minor, she was accused of having a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old student at Riverdale Christian Academy. Because the student was of legal age, Dowden was charged with prohibited sexual conduct between an educator and student, a misdemeanor.

She allegedly met up with the student during lunch breaks for sex, Casey Rayborn-Hicks, a spokesperson for the East Baton Rouge Sheriff's Office, told NOLA.com. After the charges were filed, the school fired Dowden. According to a bio on the school's website that has been removed, she has been married for 10 years. The Rev. Preston Thompson, pastor of Redeemer Baptist Church, which is affiliated with Riverdale Christian Academy, said that when Dowden was hired, there were no red flags raised during the vetting process, the Baton Rouge Advocate reports.

ashley-dowden-3.jpg

ashley-dowden-2.jpg

ashley-dowden-1.jpg

ashley-dowden-6.jpg

ashley-dowden-4.jpg

ashley-dowden-5.jpg

ashley-dowden-7.jpg

ashley-dowden-9.jpg

ashley-dowden-8.jpg

ashley-dowden-12.jpg

ashley-dowden-11.jpg

ashley-dowden-10.jpg
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She looks all types of crazy
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gym teacher at top New York Catholic school 'had affairs with her male students for years and Athletic Director covered up the sex scandal'

By JAMES NYE FOR MAILONLINE

A Staten Island Catholic school is reeling after allegations the athletic director turned a blind eye to affairs female members of staff were having with teenage students. The NYPD has began an investigation at the $8,000 a year Moore Catholic High School, after gym teacher, Megan Mahoney, 25, is alleged to have been caught in a months-long affair with a 16-year-old member of the basketball team. Athletic director, Richard Postiglione, is accused of failing to report any suspicions of sexual misconduct at the school after first being told in 2006 that affairs between students and teachers were carrying on.

According to the New York Post, Mahoney, who also acted as the assistant athletic director at the school, would pick up the 16-year-old boy in her car and drive him to secluded parts of Staten Island, where they would conduct their trysts. 'We would just drive around and do it in the car,' said the boy to the Post.

The teen, whose name is being withheld, added that at no point did the two ever discuss the illegal nature of their relationship. 'We were never boyfriend-girlfriend,' he said. 'It was cool. I knew it wasn’t going anywhere. I told my best friend and like three kids.'

Mahoney was questioned by police after the teens ex-girlfriend followed them one day to a diner in January and phoned 911. The teacher has denied having a sexual affair with the student. However, the boy's parents told the New York Post that they saw their son and Mahoney together and assumed she was a student. 'She looks young,' said the father. 'You'd never know.' The allegations of a cover-up center around what Postiglione knew about the alleged illegal affair. 'Richie knew all about it,' an anonymous source told the New York Post. They alleged that they were told about the affair by the teenagers best friend and that he then told school principal, Bob Manisero.

'Bob told me Postiglione had investigated and there was no truth to it. He told me she came from an upstanding Catholic family. But there was notorious gossip all over the school. These boys didn’t keep quiet.' According to the Post, the same source emailed Postiglione and the school board chairman, Anthony Ferreri in December and told then of their concerns about the alleged affair.

'If you remember I had reported some activity some time ago about a basketball coach that I had learned,' the December 19, 2013 email reads according to the Post. 'Rich thought it was untrue even though I knew it was correct…I was told they are in LOVE…Hope you have followed legal protocol to report even when there is no witness.' The Post alleges that Postiglione, Manisero and Ferreri were all aware of the supposed affair, but did not inform child-protection authorities.

It is believed though, that Postiglione confronted Mahoney about the alleged affair and made her end it. After the alleged affair was outed in January, the teen was subject to appalling treatment at school, his mother alleges. 'They wanted to get rid of my son, get him out of the school,' said the boy's mom. Initial investigations by the Post allege that Mahoney had an affair with another 16-year-old boy in 2012 and Postiglione knew of another affair in 2006 or 2007 and did not report it.

article-2739043-20F21E0F00000578-169_634x496.jpg

More pics or it didnt happen

Smh at the ex chick hating following them on some stalking ? to snitch.
  • Young_Chitlin
    edited September 2014
    Options
    Middle school teacher gives student 'full-contact' lap dance in class for his birthday before telling him, ‘I love you baby’

By BELINDA ROBINSON

A former middle school teacher who performed a lap dance for a pupil in her class has been spared jail but will spend three years on probation. Felicia A. Smith, 42, from Spring, Texas admitted to the felony of having an improper relationship with a student at Stovall Middle School in Houston Texas in February. She was charged with the felony back in April and posted a $30,000 bond.

According to court records, Smith performed the lap dance for the teenager in front of a class full of students and ended the dance by hugging the boy and saying, 'I love you baby, happy birthday.' Court records showed that Smith admitted to police that she gave the student a lap dance on his birthday after the class 'convinced her to do it.' The student told police that at the beginning of his third-period class, Smith placed a chair in front of the room and music began playing. The class began yelling for the boy to sit down, and when he did, Smith began dancing for the boy. He said he became aroused as Smith fondled him and rubbed her hands and buttocks on his body and allowed him to slap her buttocks.

Smith told police she remembered 'circling the student while he was sitting in the chair and losing her balance a few times which made the students laugh,' reports KHOU. The dance lasted almost four minutes and was reportedly captured on video. Smith was charged with having an improper relationship with a student on Thursday. 'The teacher was removed from the campus during the investigation and has not returned. The district takes this allegation seriously and is fully cooperating with prosecutors. The safety and security of our students will CONTINUE to be a top priority in Aldine ISD,' the Aldine Independent School District said in a statement.
    Bail has been set at $30,000.

article-2613326-1D5B063B00000578-113_634x674.jpg
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    googled the gym teacher. shes ugly as ? . Thats just a really good angle.