Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Athens>>>>>Atlanta
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MoneyLuver wrote: »
    When Gucci gets out Him & Juicy J should just start a new label together. The new Def Jam or Interscope. Them ? two peas in a pod

Extraordinary ear for music, same lifestyle, same style of music, & obviously both are great with money

? would pop

Ummm idk about all that Gucci ain't nun like juicy and is terrible with money actually ? be re-using old beats and making new sounds plus his known for putting his verses on other peoples tracks and realesing them like there collabs also juicy is with Taylor gang already he ain't leaving wiz khalifs millions upon millions for Gucci's chump change

We'd have to see Receipts to know for sure.

And I'm not really familiar with those types of Gucci Mane songs you're talkin about. GuWop official. Again, receipts

That whole Gucci mane white purple and green ? is a rip off most of those tracks ain't Guccis just a bunch of ? he threw together and wiz khalif has way more money than Gucci wiz is making white folks money Gucci ain't even waka said Gucci broke and got most of Gucci's artist signed to him that's why Gucci started ova with thug and ? wee and he bout to lose them to birdman where u think who and frenchie went they all went to waka after Gucci's lil twitter rant

Gucci artists didn't leave to go.with waka doe. Whoo(wakas brother)& frenchie(waka cousin) went with waka. Gucci still got scooter, og boo ? , chief keef, peewee, young thug , n oj
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gucci would still be terrorizin ? if he was out
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I heard this for the first time on the 4th at a picnic, I couldn't stop laughing at this ? cause dude sounds so upset she doesn't want to strip no more.

"She must be crazy!!!"
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall old ? need to go
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    I heard this for the first time on the 4th at a picnic, I couldn't stop laughing at this ? cause dude sounds so upset she doesn't want to strip no more.

"She must be crazy!!!"

So I guess u don't pay attention to lyrics then. Ether
  • bherc
    bherc Members Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Options
    When Gucci gets out Him & Juicy J should just start a new label together. The new Def Jam or Interscope. Them ? two peas in a pod

Extraordinary ear for music, same lifestyle, same style of music, & obviously both are great with money

? would pop

Always tell people gucci on of the best a&r's look at all the artists he put on or took to another level young thug peewee longway migos every young scooter even nikki and of course juiceman flocka
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    bherc wrote: »

? would pop

Always tell people gucci on of the best a&r's look at all the artists he put on or took to another level young thug peewee longway migos every young scooter even nikki and of course juiceman flocka

Bloggers don't hear u doe. They too busy livin in 2002
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 29 and I be bumping them. I like them.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The issues with most of these ? is they got a couple songs that bump and the rest wack or repetitive. This ? hard in the club/whip but I don't wanna hear a whole joint with these ? using the same flow talkin bout the same ?
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hannah Montana, Hannah Montana, Hannah Montana, Hannah Montana Hannah Montana/I got Molly I got white, I got molly I got white/I been trapping trapping trapping trapping all damn night

That song make you wanna go move that work
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    90s babies love us some Migos
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? my feelings true enough
    But u ? is the same ? that look down on anything not guru OE rakim
    Now y'all hip?

Who da fck is guru, OE, and rakim

I meant or, I'm on my phone
    You a spelling bee champion, ? ?

Ya I spelled my ? all in ya moms mouth
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options

? would pop

Man young thug migos ? wee was all on and rapping BEFORE Gucci and future put scooter on get ya facts right if you gonna talk
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    Options
    An juiceman ain't popping for ? when the last time u heard juice making noise or og boo and Wayne took Nicki to the real next level
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ....alright, ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

? would pop

Man young thug migos ? wee was all on and rapping BEFORE Gucci and future put scooter on get ya facts right if you gonna talk

yea, maybe in a trap/small neighborhood in atlanta, nobody heard of neither one of them ? (prolly including scooter) b4 colombia, gucci being one of the best a&r's is a hilarious ass statement in its own right, and im far from a gucci hater.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Offset goes in on every song.
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And as far as who Gucci really got out there, it's Young Thug and PeeWee Longway. Scooter might rep 1017, but Rocko and Future groomed that ? . Migos kinda did that ? on they own, Gucci ain't never really help them. Dolph was hot before Gucci signed him and I still think Gucci signed Boo ? cause Gucci stopped ? with Yo Gotti and Boo ? stay dissing Yo Gotti
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Offset goes in on every song.

I was high listening to "finesser" and I had to rewind that fool verse twice
    He used to be my least favorite member
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea that Offset ? be snapping , kinda remind me of how Buddie from Dem Franchize Boyz used to get off on every track ? is slept on
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Migos rocc, n they speak real ? if you listen..
  • ratchet bity
    ratchet bity Members Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    And as far as who Gucci really got out there, it's Young Thug and PeeWee Longway. Scooter might rep 1017, but Rocko and Future groomed that ? . Migos kinda did that ? on they own, Gucci ain't never really help them. Dolph was hot before Gucci signed him and I still think Gucci signed Boo ? cause Gucci stopped ? with Yo Gotti and Boo ? stay dissing Yo Gotti

I forgot bout dolph. But now thati think about gucci got gotti and french montana too. And waka hasn't done anything since leaving gucci even doe he still signed to him. He tried to flex like gucci broke but when they asked him why don't he buy his self out his contract. He said some lame ? like I want him to have a lil money