Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    "we know u have no business putting your hand on a woman"
    "there's never an excuse to put your hand on a woman"
    "we know theyre wrong, we know they're criminal"
    not sure how one can misinterpret his stance...

Easy. By actively looking for offensive content and cherry picking the parts of his comments that fit your narrative. SMH.

Yep just focus on the word provoke
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    If you can't articulate your thoughts

Then ?

I get what Stephen was saying

But it was said poorly and thats why it left room for interpretation

Oh well tough break ?

No it wasnt, what he stated didnt leave room for misinterpretation.
    If you possesed common sense, like i thought you did, then you would of known he articulated himself cleary.
    She took his words, and twisted them. She said, he said things he neither stated or implied.
    And instead of countering her agenda, which he could of simply done, he folded like laundry.
    Its funny how all the men understood exactly what he said. But all the women didnt.
    May be he used to much logic, for the average women.... And not enough irrationality and emotion.

And if you possessed basic reading comprehension above am 8th grade level

Not your half assed version of 'common sense'

You'd get it too

Words mean things

So use the right nouns, pronouns, verbs, and adjectives

And you'll never have to say I'm sorry
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? only want equality when it benefits them. What's new!
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fyi michelle beadle looks like TOMMY MORRISON in the face, his dead corpse. She strikes me as a racist
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then ?

Oh well tough break ?

If you possesed common sense, like i thought you did, then you would of known he articulated himself cleary.
    She took his words, and twisted them. She said, he said things he neither stated or implied.
    And instead of countering her agenda, which he could of simply done, he folded like laundry.
    Its funny how all the men understood exactly what he said. But all the women didnt.
    May be he used to much logic, for the average women.... And not enough irrationality and emotion.

You'd get it too

Words mean things

Fair enuff...

But can that "common sense" logic "at least" be applied across the board? Like with women too!?

Sorta like:
    "Keep yo hands off a ? , and you'll never have to be drug out of an elevator"
  • haute
    Options
    I believe no one should lays hands and have the expectation that no one will hit them back

But that does not negate that Stephen, a person who is paid to articulate his thoughts like he went to college, instead of a Twitter ? or even worse like some of you, and FAILED at it.
  • Dr. Stitch
    Dr. Stitch Members Posts: 734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So you sayin he was right...but shouldnt have said it that way!?

Typical...
  • haute
    Options
    Yes it's typical for me to expect an educated professional to speak like one when they're at their job

Sorry if you can't relate

Wait I'm not sorry

Grow up

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so men have to say what they feel the right way or we can not protect ourselves from being attacked.

or

men have to use their words and not their hands but women can use their hands and not their words.

but we all don't have to grow up only the people who want fairness across the board.

chicks starting to sound like white folk
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that!

A man who fights a woman he can undoubtedly beat is no more cowardly than a woman who hits a man who she thinks/knows won't hit her back.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I believe no one should lays hands and have the expectation that no one will hit them back

But that does not negate that Stephen, a person who is paid to articulate his thoughts like he went to college, instead of a Twitter ? or even worse like some of you, and FAILED at it.

Forget being articulate, the point is......................is the point getting across, that's all people really want to know:

If you put hands on anybody..........expect that person to defend/hit back.

It's that simple.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Then ?

Oh well tough break ?

You'd get it too

Words mean things

What he said was clear.Only emotional women caught feelings.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bull6599 wrote: »
    ? all that!

A man who fights a woman he can undoubtedly beat is no more cowardly than a woman who hits a man who she thinks/knows won't hit her back.

That's not the discussion though bruh.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well he will be back tomorrow
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    too many chicks fighting a battle they know nothing about.

and if they know about abuse then they know the difference between getting your ass kicked just because and starting a fight.

at least I would hope so.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    if a chick is constant afraid to be best by men....maybe they need to find better men or maybe just maybe its you that crazy
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haute already admitted she like to get tied up and roleplay with deviant white men ...so logic, commonsense and pride is lost on her
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so do they have to ask to tie her up otherwise that kidnapping and unwillful restraint
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah I'm pretty sure she ties them up and gets her ass licked, cracks a whip, etc.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Haute already admitted she like to get tied up and roleplay with deviant white men ...so logic, commonsense and pride is lost on her

Funny
    black feminist will gang up on a black man, to aid her white women "friend", all in the name of "Womenhood". Cool
    But where is the white wimmenz at?
    when black women are getting mma moves, put on them by white male officers??
    What happen to women hood then??
    That story falls by the wayside, and them loud mouth black feminist ? dont say ? .

Ex: Eric Gardner gets killed, but the black feminist wanna push that aside ,to talk about how they dont feel safe around black men...because he say hi when they walk down the street, or he stares at them 2 seconds to long....
    But when they're getting pummeled by white male officers, no peep, nothing..
    Hilarious
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh I just read an article on Huffington Post about how white men spoke out against the NFL 2 game suspension but no black male have ...? clearly a lie ...I can name about 7 who spoke against it just last week

When did these supercoons convince themselves the whites have third best interest in mind?
  • haute
    edited August 2014
    Options

Then ?

Oh well tough break ?

You'd get it too

Words mean things

Anyways if thats so, why was he aplogizing for things that he did not imply or stated?

See this is where that 8th grade reading comprehension is so important

I have clearly stated that Stephen spoke of the matter poorly and that is why it left room for interpretation

I also stated I agree with Stephen and his only downfall is talking like an idiot

And yet here you are in your feelings getting way off topic

Lemme guess you've let a woman whoop your ass? That is the only logical reason I see to be this irrational with someone who agrees with you.

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So he got strawmanned and fired based on it

Funny
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The sadest part of all this is even though she knows she's wrong, the white ? michelle beadle is probably smiling at expense of a black man. This is more about power than any other thing. The reason why SAS can sit on tv and blatantly disrespect his own ppl without consequence is because black ppl don't have the power (or say so) to threaten anybody's job. White ppl laugh at Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson. But if you disrespect ? or white women, it's another story..... X