Ever got caught having sex or trying to get freaky?

Options
stackmaster 313
stackmaster 313 Members Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in For The Grown & Sexy
I remember I was trying to hit this chick when I was like 18/19 for a minute. One night we got fuckd up an she was she was like im ready music to my ears. So naturally we go to her moms master bedroom ignorant I know now lol. we thought she was gone for the night so I got extra comfortable took off everything. We both butt naked I was like standing there with my ? in my hand on the side of the bed about to hop on that ass. All the sudden the door bust open an the light come on her moms yell ? wtf you doin!!! An start hitting me like boy what he hell you doing to my daughter. ? was crazy my homeboy was on lookout but passed out on us. We still ? up about that ? to this day. I had to run out that ? just put the hoop shorts on an beater. She hit me all the way to the door lmao I even think she grabbed a belt I was ? aint feel ? .

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When i was 14. By my step dad. ? was wack.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I was like 17 I was smashing this broad on floor of living room in my parents house. She was a squirter and soaked the carpet. So midstroke my moms who I didnt hear come home comes busting in the room screaming and cussing. She stepped in ole girls ? juice and almost fell so that was funny and mortifying at the same time. She called us sinners then left and slammed the door.

So I was about to take the girl home then moms call us in the kitchen shes sitting st the table with her bible. I was like hell naw and left while she chasing after me and hitting me in the back of my head with the bible. I take her home (never heard from her again btw) and stayed out for awhile hoping moms is sleep when I got back home.

I get home and yes moms is sleep but pops is home from work now. He just looked at me, laughed, told me to shampoo the carpet in the tv room. then he went to bed.

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    once in college and it was funny as hell.

we had an alpha cabaret and this chick who I had been ? since junior year was blowing my phone up wanted me to come to the hotel suite she and her friends was in.

I finally get there and she ? as ? so she start giving me head in the bathroom and then we move to the bed.

she talking about she don't wanna ? cuz her older sister was also in the suite but she was ? passed out to.

her best friend was bad as hell. she was a cheerleader and had a mean thigh game like ashanti. better yet she kept a real low profile with guys whe messed with.

while im ? ole girl her friend walks in with this alpha she was seeing. ole girl like get off cuz she aint wanna get caught ? but im like naw ? that. she tryna be all quiet and ? and I can hear her friend walking towards the bed and the lights are off so she cant see us ? .

she see us and like a savage I pull out and let my ? hang and im like wassup. she has this shocked look on her face and she tells the guy hey we gotta leave. dude was confused and they left out and got back to ? .

? I was ? and high and I was tryna get something popping with all three of us but it never happened.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got caught in a park when I was younger by the police with a white girl. I was scared as ? because it was dark also. He let us go with a warning and I never ? in public since.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when i was younger and dating the chick a couple houses down i used to ? around with her everyday in the summer knowing her dad gets home around 3:30 from work. i'd see her mom leave around 9am and be thirsty as hell to try n come over. got caught once by her sister she just closed the door n didnt say ? me n her was cool tho n used to smoke together. never got caught by her dad but there were a lot of days i was jumping back yard to back yard as he was coming up the front steps. i just knew he would try to ? me if he saw me.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mom caught me in high school and kicked me out
  • symbiote
    symbiote Members Posts: 9
    Options
    Back when I was 16 my gal and I use to skip school and chill at my mom's house. One day she was like hey lets go to my parent's house, my mom is out of the country and my dad is in the field (army) for two weeks. I'm like cool, lets go.

So we're there ? and I hear something and I'm like aye I think someone is trying to get in. She's like shut up scary ass ? , keep going.

Then I hear " Who the ? is in the house?" I don't know if it was fear or the handlebars I popped, but I swear that ? 's sounded like the voice of ? ...

I go hide in her closet behind a dresser she had in there, she opens the door and puts on a Oscar worthy performance, saying she was sick and didn't go to school. He wasn't buying it though, " I know there's someone here." He comes to the closet and starts reaching around but didn't reach behind the dresser.

If you know anything about handlebars they make you tired, I end up falling asleep and I snore. This ? hears me and yanks me out and starts punching me. She's yelling telling him to stop, I grab the closes thing to me and hit him in the face grab my clothes and run the hell out.

I never saw her ass again, no idea what happened to her. Never came back to school, their house was empty.
  • Stephen-r
    Stephen-r Members Posts: 420 ✭✭✭
    Options
    yes last Christmas eve I went round to an exes she said her flat mate was out for the night
    I got there she just had bath robe on we sat on the couch chatting ? for a little while and after a few vodkas she said you can have me as a Christmas present I said let me have one of you're great BJS as she could suck like a pro.
    I just bustin in her mouth and her flat mate came strolling in caught me with a past BJ ? and her with ? on chin

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High school days. My girl at the time would always sneak out her house and meet me up. Well one weekend her parents were out of town but she was watching her younger siblings (8th grade boy and like 2nd grade girl). So I'm like persuading her to let me come over. So she's like okay and sends her siblings across the street to the store and During that time I just snuck up to her room (2nd floor). So I'm getting comfortable trying to get the action started but the kids come home and it's like he had a cockblocking radar he comes knocking at her bedroom door and was like "why you In there alone?" She said she was sick and going to sleep. So I hear him go down stairs with his little sister.

So I get to undressing and were just taking it slow trying to be as quite as possible I'm listening for any movement on the stairs. Later into I'm starting to get cocky putting in deeper thrusts but I'm still listening. The kid must have been a ninja I didn't hear a damn thing because out of nowhere came the KNOCK KNOCK "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE IM CALLING MOM AND DAD!"

She pushes me off and I ushers me towards her walk in closet with my clothes in hand. I lay flat on my back under the bottom rack of clothes covering my whole body but letting my right eye see out of a little hole. Lol so she lets him in the room and he's like what was that noise whose hear! She's like nobody go ahead and check. I feel his footsteps coming towards the closet and he opens the door and just exams the closet. I swear to ? he made eye contact my heart was beating but he turns around and was tells his sister "leave your door open," I think I'm Scott free next thing I know I hear him say "WHY IS HIS PHONE HERE?!!!"

I had just gotten the iPhone so I was always showing it off and my ? had left it on her dresser. Kid ran down stairs threading to call their parents. Next thing I know she comes in the closet and handed me her phone and was like I'm going to tell him we switched phones and your on your way to get it back you have to jump out the window!

So I did that and then I had to spend the next thirty minutes persuading and convincing this kid that I was never in the house to give me the phone back and not tell his parents.

@ is her YOUNGER brother to be giving orders like that??
  • SuperSoaker
    SuperSoaker Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    High school days. My girl at the time would always sneak out her house and meet me up. Well one weekend her parents were out of town but she was watching her younger siblings (8th grade boy and like 2nd grade girl). So I'm like persuading her to let me come over. So she's like okay and sends her siblings across the street to the store and During that time I just snuck up to her room (2nd floor). So I'm getting comfortable trying to get the action started but the kids come home and it's like he had a cockblocking radar he comes knocking at her bedroom door and was like "why you In there alone?" She said she was sick and going to sleep. So I hear him go down stairs with his little sister.

So I get to undressing and were just taking it slow trying to be as quite as possible I'm listening for any movement on the stairs. Later into I'm starting to get cocky putting in deeper thrusts but I'm still listening. The kid must have been a ninja I didn't hear a damn thing because out of nowhere came the KNOCK KNOCK "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THERE IM CALLING MOM AND DAD!"

She pushes me off and I ushers me towards her walk in closet with my clothes in hand. I lay flat on my back under the bottom rack of clothes covering my whole body but letting my right eye see out of a little hole. Lol so she lets him in the room and he's like what was that noise whose hear! She's like nobody go ahead and check. I feel his footsteps coming towards the closet and he opens the door and just exams the closet. I swear to ? he made eye contact my heart was beating but he turns around and was tells his sister "leave your door open," I think I'm Scott free next thing I know I hear him say "WHY IS HIS PHONE HERE?!!!"

I had just gotten the iPhone so I was always showing it off and my ? had left it on her dresser. Kid ran down stairs threading to call their parents. Next thing I know she comes in the closet and handed me her phone and was like I'm going to tell him we switched phones and your on your way to get it back you have to jump out the window!

So I did that and then I had to spend the next thirty minutes persuading and convincing this kid that I was never in the house to give me the phone back and not tell his parents.

@ is her YOUNGER brother to be giving orders like that??

That's what the ? im saying! Dude was in 8th grade and we were juniors in high school! Smh
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    symbiote wrote: »
    Back when I was 16 my gal and I use to skip school and chill at my mom's house. One day she was like hey lets go to my parent's house, my mom is out of the country and my dad is in the field (army) for two weeks. I'm like cool, lets go.

So we're there ? and I hear something and I'm like aye I think someone is trying to get in. She's like shut up scary ass ? , keep going.

Then I hear " Who the ? is in the house?" I don't know if it was fear or the handlebars I popped, but I swear that ? 's sounded like the voice of ? ...

I go hide in her closet behind a dresser she had in there, she opens the door and puts on a Oscar worthy performance, saying she was sick and didn't go to school. He wasn't buying it though, " I know there's someone here." He comes to the closet and starts reaching around but didn't reach behind the dresser.

If you know anything about handlebars they make you tired, I end up falling asleep and I snore. This ? hears me and yanks me out and starts punching me. She's yelling telling him to stop, I grab the closes thing to me and hit him in the face grab my clothes and run the hell out.

I never saw her ass again, no idea what happened to her. Never came back to school, their house was empty.

liar-thief.gif