Options

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Living in the south I stayed fighting whiteboys.
    The minute they said something racist on the 61st second my foot was in their ass, nh

Funny thing, the actual negros that were born and raised in the south(in my experience)were way more tolerant of crackaz bs. ? were too busy worrying bout dating red bones and cave ? .

Enjoyed my time there but southern ? were mad coonish to me. Obviously not all of them though, but yea.

Why did you wait a Minute and 1 second to do something?

I didn't lou.

Thats what you said gns.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The minute they said something racist on the 61st second my foot was in their ass, nh

Funny thing, the actual negros that were born and raised in the south(in my experience)were way more tolerant of crackaz bs. ? were too busy worrying bout dating red bones and cave ? .

Enjoyed my time there but southern ? were mad coonish to me. Obviously not all of them though, but yea.

Why did you wait a Minute and 1 second to do something?

I didn't lou.

Thats what you said gns.

That's just how u interpreted it, lou
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got a quick case of yellow fever.........................I am good now.

This tall (tall for a asian chick) just left my office. Her teeth was actually nice too. Most of them teeth look like they have been chewing a box of rocks.
  • caddo man
    Options
    l_8a0cd96a04825483f81b2b1b1f061907.jpg

Louisiana Creole

Actually not creole I think her fam from Monroe.
  • caddo man
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Da Band singer Sara Stokes — who’s been in and out of trouble since the group’s heyday — is in jail after a knock-down-drag-out brawl with her husband.

Cops tell us … they were called to Stokes’ home July 21st at 3:45 A.M. … and found her and hubby Tony outside — fighting on the ground. They say Stokes was ? .

Stokes was arrested and charged with domestic violence. And as if things weren’t bad enough … she’s now in hot water because the arrest has triggered a probation violation for a prior DV incident — also involving her husband. So she’ll be spending the next 93 days in the pokey for that.

Stokes has had other run-ins with the law since Da Band hit it big in 2002 on “Making the Band 2.” She was arrested in 2009 for stabbing her husband … and got 3 years probation in a plea deal.sara-stokes.jpg?w=635&h=407

@missk be puttin hands on ? lol

That girl ? must be wettest, softest, and warmest place on earth cause ? knows aint staying with a ? that is trying to put her hands on me.

• caddo man
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Hackers nab 1.2B passwords in colossal breach, says security firm

Over the past 18 months, this was our conversation starter with many companies and individuals. Helping our clients prevent breaches or find their stolen data is our business. If you have been following information security, or even if you haven’t, you have probably heard of Hold Security and our work. In October 2013, we identified a data breach with Adobe Systems. Later in December that year, we independently identified and tracked the Target breach and in February 2014 we identified over 360 million stolen credentials trafficked on the black market. Overall, Hold Security played a role in identifying and helping victims with most of the largest breaches.

In the latest development, Hold Security’s Deep Web Monitoring practice in conjunction with our Credential Integrity Services discovered what could be arguably the largest data breach known to date.

Whether you are a computer expert or a technophobe, as long as your data is somewhere on the World Wide Web, you may be affected by this breach. Your data has not necessarily been stolen from you directly. It could have been stolen from the service or goods providers to whom you entrust your personal information, from your employers, even from your friends and family.
    What happened?
    After more than seven months of research, Hold Security identified a Russian cyber gang which is currently in possession of the largest cache of stolen data. While the gang did not have a name, we dubbed it “CyberVor” (“vor” meaning “thief” in Russian).

The CyberVor gang amassed over 4.5 billion records, mostly consisting of stolen credentials. 1.2 billion of these credentials appear to be unique, belonging to over half a billion e-mail addresses. To get such an impressive number of credentials, the CyberVors robbed over 420,000 web and FTP sites.
    How did this occur?

Initially, the gang acquired databases of stolen credentials from fellow hackers on the black market. These databases were used to attack e-mail providers, social media, and other websites to distribute spam to victims and install malicious redirections on legitimate systems. Earlier this year, the hackers altered their approach. Through the underground black market, the CyberVors got access to data from botnet networks (a large group of virus-infected computers controlled by one criminal system). These botnets used victims’ systems to identify SQL vulnerabilities on the sites they visited. The botnet conducted possibly the largest security audit ever. Over 400,000 sites were identified to be potentially vulnerable to SQL injection flaws alone. The CyberVors used these vulnerabilities to steal data from these sites’ databases. To the best of our knowledge, they mostly focused on stealing credentials, eventually ending up with the largest cache of stolen personal information, totaling over 1.2 billion unique sets of e-mails and passwords.
    Who is affected?

The CyberVors did not differentiate between small or large sites. They didn’t just target large companies; instead, they targeted every site that their victims visited. With hundreds of thousands sites affected, the list includes many leaders in virtually all industries across the world, as well as a multitude of small or even personal websites.
    The numbers

4.5 billion credentials seems like an impossible number, but just think of how many sites require you to register your e-mail address and, let’s face it, almost everyone re-uses their passwords. So, it’s not hard to see how some of us could have been victimized more than once. A credential pair is a combination of user id (mostly e-mail) and password and we have discovered 1.2 billion of such unique pairs that have been breached. If we narrow it down by unique e-mail addresses, we still have over half a billion records since there may be multiple password corresponding to a single e-mail address. Not all of them are valid or current. Some people use fake e-mail addresses, in other cases the CyberVor gang might have stolen credentials that belonged to an e-mail address that you no longer have (i.e. something you used with your previous employer) or a password that you haven’t used for over a decade, or even a default password automatically assigned to you by a website. Yet the sheer number of credentials can potentially open a door to many systems and accounts.
    What do we do now?

Do not panic! Try to strategize.

Companies – check if your website is susceptible to a SQL injection. It is hard to spot and it may be not on your main site but on one of your auxiliary sites instead. If your websites are vulnerable, this is not the last time you can be victimized. Hold Security is proud to announce our new Breach Notification Service (BNS). After we verify your identity and entitlements to the website(s) or domain(s), we can tell you if you have been impacted by this or other breaches. Our Pen Testing and Audit Services are also available to investigate further and may find vulnerabilities that are yet to be discovered. Also, to keep your users protected from this and many other breaches, join our Credentials Integrity Service and we will be able to notify you if any of them have had their credentials stolen.

Individuals – the ultimate victims of the CyberVor gang are the end-users. Hold Security is proud to announce that we will be providing full electronic identity monitoring service to all the individuals within the next 60 days. Even if you are currently using another Identity Protection Service, your electronic identity may still be vulnerable. While we getting our full service ready, we are inviting you to express your interest by pre-registering, free of charge and without any commitment. Once you register and complete a simple verification process, you will be able to check if your credentials have been found in CyberVor’s possession. We anticipate an overwhelming volume of requests, but please be patient and we will try to help you! We have developed a secure methodology for you to share with us a very strong (SHA512) cryptographic representation of your passwords for verification.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can put your germy hands on me @missk.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea I'm in Texas now and these white boys be sonning these brothers. That's why once I graduate I'm gone I been beat up by the police, fired from a lil job and all kinds of ? cause these red necks think ima southern black boy. If you grew up in the north stay away from the south cause you'll stay in some ? . It's sad actually how these white boys be treating these brothers especially in those plants and they let it happen to em.

I don't know what ya'll are talking about. I've lived in the Southeast all my life and I never even heard a white person say the "N" word in person until I started traveling to other regions in the country. And my impression of black dudes up North when I was growing up is that they all falsely thought that being from up north was some kind of armor that would prevent them from getting their ? whooped. Everybody's got stories. That's why anecdotal evidence is only worth so much.
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    l_8a0cd96a04825483f81b2b1b1f061907.jpg

Louisiana Creole

Actually not creole I think her fam from Monroe.

That girl ? must be wettest, softest, and warmest place on earth
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chineke! @SixSickSins‌ what's the meaning of this biko?
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    whaaaaaat the ?

gets outta here
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and just like that six is on ignore
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    Rasta. wrote: »
    Chineke! @SixSickSins‌ what's the meaning of this biko?

Chelukwa, o! What's wrong??
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @six wtf is wrong with u bruh?
    hoesarefun wrote: »
    and just like that six is on ignore
    damn when did they implement this?

308flew.png
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins‌

WTF are you doing?????

Disgusting.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    faux feminists think that posting selfies in lipstick objectifying themselves on twitter is a shot at misogynists...lol
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    You can put your germy hands on me @missk.

between you and that avi, I might not recover!!!

@Cain
    yep see you better be a man of your word...
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea I'm in Texas now and these white boys be sonning these brothers. That's why once I graduate I'm gone I been beat up by the police, fired from a lil job and all kinds of ? cause these red necks think ima southern black boy. If you grew up in the north stay away from the south cause you'll stay in some ? . It's sad actually how these white boys be treating these brothers especially in those plants and they let it happen to em.

I don't know what ya'll are talking about. I've lived in the Southeast all my life and I never even heard a white person say the "N" word in person until I started traveling to other regions in the country. And my impression of black dudes up North when I was growing up is that they all falsely thought that being from up north was some kind of armor that would prevent them from getting their ? whooped. Everybody's got stories. That's why anecdotal evidence is only worth so much.

Since I been here and seen how these white boys be treating and talking to these brothers in those plants it's crazy. I had a dude tell me " in the job site whites say the N word a lot" so I say what you do when they say it "keep working the money too good"

Well I guess I'll be a broke muthafucka then.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »

Actually, @thatdamnjay told us all to strike back in, shall we say, various methods. He and Greg approve.

If we gotta put up with butt nekkid hoes then enjoy the lovely, thick, girthy, ? ? . Bet your mouth is watering.

I don't mind the flags either because 1) At that point you were forced to see the ? , thus I've already inconvenienced you and 2)I'll just flag you back.

Enjoy.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wait i can have a pic of a ? sucking my ? in my avi?????
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    MY EYES GODDAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This discussion has been closed.