this was a great interview with Chris Jericho, Edge, and Paul Heyman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh029i3kQLg
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I thought a mix of both titles combined, its cool.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this was a great interview with Chris Jericho, Edge, and Paul Heyman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hh029i3kQLg

Great interview. I would love to hear Heyman and Cornette on a podcast.

• Cliff Da Mont
    Cliff Da Mont Members Posts: 861 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cm punk might of been the most overhyped pile of garbage ever to walk past gorilla. Dude woulda been regulated to matches vs the Beverly brothers or worse in another era.

people entitled to their opinions but ion the past two days I've seen cm punks and Daniel Bryan abilities disrespected, makes me wonder do we be watching the same show sometimes lol

Nah I just don't see the hype, grew up watching the great era of wwf 80s-98/99, and everytime I watched him it wasn't impressive or crisp at all. Sean Waltman woulda run circles around him and he gets minimal love compared to cm punk
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cm punk might of been the most overhyped pile of garbage ever to walk past gorilla. Dude woulda been regulated to matches vs the Beverly brothers or worse in another era.

people entitled to their opinions but ion the past two days I've seen cm punks and Daniel Bryan abilities disrespected, makes me wonder do we be watching the same show sometimes lol

Nah I just don't see the hype, grew up watching the great era of wwf 80s-98/99, and everytime I watched him it wasn't impressive or crisp at all. Sean Waltman woulda run circles around him and he gets minimal love compared to cm punk

? outta here. Gimme a list of great Sean Waltman matches. I can think of one off the top of my head, no two

Vs Hakushi Summerslam 95
    Vs Bret Hart Raw 93

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

jeebus...i guess to each his own, but i think the term X-Pac heat exists for a reason, me personally ill take this over watching matches with bronco busters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6j0iYkmfio
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited August 2014
    Options
    and from a pure wrestling standpoint the ruthless aggression era>>>>>>>>>>>"the great era of wwf 80s-98/99" after hearing that podcast, they need to do a documentary on the Smackdown Six time period
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and from a pure wrestling standpoint the ruthless aggression era>>>>>>>>>>>"the great era of wwf 80s-98/99" after hearing that podcast, they need to do a documentary on the Smackdown Six time period

Smackdown was a great wrestling show from the start of the brand extension til like 2008, then when wrestler went on both shows, it turned into a recap and forgettable show, damn how smackdown has been treated
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    That'd be hilarious
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If wwe was gangsta they play cm.punk.music.and.have sandow.come.out l that be the best troll they every did

And he would say "It Is Clobbering Time" in a proper manner lol
  • eyes low
    eyes low Members Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    If wwe was gangsta they play cm.punk.music.and.have sandow.come.out l that be the best troll they every did

And he would say "It Is Clobbering Time" in a proper manner lol

you gotta wait till their in Chicago again
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Del Rio is GONE from wwe due to unprofessionalism and an altercation with a wwe employee
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    know he was on his way out there but didnt see him getting released.
    he still had value with the company since they seem to be unable to establish any heels not named(associated) with Paul or the authority
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    He barely gets any reaction from the crowd, but I enjoyed dude's last few matches. Made that match against Reigns watchable.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE Releases a Non-Wrestling Talent

- WWE announced the following today:

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar Ricardo Rodriguez as of today, July 30, 2014. WWE wishes Ricardo Rodriguez the best in all of his future endeavors."

Since leaving TV, Ricardo has been working backstage with Divas and some of the NXT talents.

Damn I liked Ricardo. Dude was a talented wrestler but they never let him showcase his ability because he didn't have the look.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eyes low wrote: »
    Good for him too many guys don't know when to hang it up and end up all ? up

I agree, Undertaker should hang up his boots too. I don't want any memories of him hobbling around the ring, like Rey Mysterio or Ric Flair with his weak ass struggle chops. I don't need to see that.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Del Rio is GONE from wwe due to unprofessionalism and an altercation with a wwe employee
    He has a history of behavioral issues, not surprised at all by this. It's a pretty big loss despite what many may think about him.

He really wasted all those wins and all that momentum they gave him over the last 3 years. Pathetic, they always have a habit of over pushing the unworthy.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    damn, Del Rio been killin it lately in the ring too...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options