up north negroes need down south nigreos to sell records.

Options
thespookwhosatbythed
thespookwhosatbythed Banned Users Posts: 164
edited June 2010 in The Reason
yall style aint workin no more. its time to actually get on the block and sell dope. yall aint as " up on ? " like yall said yall were. if anythang yall ? dumber than the down south ? yall clown. ha haaa

Comments

• hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I dont know if selling dope is an option....the new hustle is College.

Cant remember the last time somebody misspelled the same word in a thread title.....you say you from the South???

Say it aint so.......
  • weezyfgarbage
    weezyfgarbage Members Posts: 1,673
    edited June 2010
    Options
    yall style aint workin no more. its time to actually get on the block and sell dope. yall aint as " up on ? " like yall said yall were. if anythang yall ? dumber than the down south ? yall clown. ha haaa

With typing like that, I find it hard to believe you.
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    With typing like that, I find it hard to believe you.
    Why do all the runaway slaves look for the north Star??

Im gonna go get intoxicated off some cough-medication I will be right back....
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just dont let any 40 year old sex offenders take advantage....as fat joe would say... "keep a tight ass"
  • BillDance
    BillDance Members Posts: 1,008
    edited June 2010
    Options
    the south needed ny to invent hip hop..while they were out in the fields hummmin waaaaaaaaaaaade in the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaterrr
  • hrap-120
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just dont let any 40 year old sex offenders take advantage....as fat joe would say... "keep a tight ass"
    Good lookin' out...never trust a man named "Bee-att-ttrice"
  • tab58064
    tab58064 Members Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    As bad as I hate to agree with this fool (threadstarter) he has a very good point when he says that up-top cats need down south artists to help them sell records, but I have a feeling that this whole down south running of rap will soon fade away because all of this ? sounds too much alike & too many of these dudes lack skills lyrically & they also lack versatility. But yeah, up-top definitely lost it's footing in the game but IMO the best all-around artists reside in the northeast.
  • koncretemind
    koncretemind Members Posts: 1,439
    edited June 2010
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »
    As bad as I hate to agree with this fool (threadstarter) he has a very good point when he says that up-top cats need down south artists to help them sell records, but I have a feeling that this whole down south running of rap will soon fade away because all of this ? sounds too much alike & too many of these dudes lack skills lyrically & they also lack versatility. But yeah, up-top definitely lost it's footing in the game but IMO the best all-around artists reside in the northeast.

LOL Far out statement you made there
  • Jay107
    Jay107 Members Posts: 164
    edited June 2010
    Options
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    I dont know if selling dope is an option....the new hustle is College.

Cant remember the last time somebody misspelled the same word in a thread title.....you say you from the South???

Say it aint so.......

mispelled the same word two different ways...both are incorrect though...Northern rappers dont need any assistance from southern rappers to sell records...just because fat joe went and did it does not mean every new york rapper is doing the same...jay and nas both sold plenty of records that at least went gold with no assistance from any southern rappers...50 still sells records without any guest appearances outside of shady/aftermath/g-unit records save for his r&b joints...come on...
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i disagree
    they don't need down south ? to sell records
    they need their fans
    ? period just ain't buyin albums no more
  • brandon-j
    brandon-j Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    college been the hustle ? just ain't taking advantage of it.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i disagree
    they don't need down south ? to sell records
    they need their fans
    ? period just ain't buyin albums no more

Thats it right there..........I aint gon lie.....i used to buy CD's all the ? time.......then the CD's just worst and worst......
    CD's went from having 7-9 good songs to only having 1-2 good songs......these artist losing they got damn mind if u think im paying 20 dollars
    for 2 songs.......it wasnt the internet and the bootleggin that killed music...... the artist lost interest in pleasing the fans....and went for the money...
    ? always say the south has horrible music and all our music lack lyricism........ ...... what ? southern music are they listening too...

Last time i checked....... lyrics were complete sentences......talking about different ? ...... dont get me wrong...... its horrible music everywhere....
    i mean i have heard some beyond horrible ? come from NY all the way to the West...... just put it like this.....? even Jordan had a bad game....
    These New York ? single down south ? out like CNN..........they all have the same racist-oppressive attitude toward southern people.....

EX.......CNN go find the dumbest black women, who just happened to peek out the door, to see whats going......and boom they interview her....
    or they find the most ignorant ass speaking muthafucker and want to interview him........this is trend that has been going for decades.....
    so all yall NYers yall have to realize.......its more to the south then single-out Gucci Man, Oj Jewman, Waka Flocka.......and say they speak for the whole south
    yall do that because thats the only arguement u have..........really its gettin old........ the same old ? every month in IC.......... ? start a thread about the south
    being whack......and ? from the south are stand up ? on this board.......and i commend yall......hold yall head.....because these New York ? aint
    got a arguement.........they know GucciMane Oj Jewman and Waka Flocka have took over they local radio stations......thats why they mad......Big had a skit
    about the mad rapper.......and its funny....how all these New York ? sound like the mad rapper.......yea a decade ago it was funny......but look in the mirror
    how many rapper from your region........sound like the mad rapper......
  • dubzz
    dubzz Members Posts: 187
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Thats it right there..........I aint gon lie.....i used to buy CD's all the ? time.......then the CD's just worst and worst......
    CD's went from having 7-9 good songs to only having 1-2 good songs......these artist losing they got damn mind if u think im paying 20 dollars
    for 2 songs.......it wasnt the internet and the bootleggin that killed music...... the artist lost interest in pleasing the fans....and went for the money...
    ? always say the south has horrible music and all our music lack lyricism........ ...... what ? southern music are they listening too...

You might want to replace your keyboard. I think your period key is stuck.
  • 7thwardslim
    7thwardslim Members Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    dubzz wrote: »
    You might want to replace your keyboard. I think your period key is stuck.

No.....i think u still on your period..... or maybe ......................... (spotting)
  • dubzz
    dubzz Members Posts: 187
    edited June 2010
    Options
    No.....i think u still on your period..... or maybe ......................... (spotting)

Na son, but tell your girlfriend to warn me next time she's on hers.

So you actually press the period twenty times after every sentence? Nice.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    East Coast Artists have always relied on fans outside of the tristate to sell records. This is nothing new. The Blacks in these areas are too ethnically diverse. It's very different from the south where Blacks are pretty much one in the same. You could walk up to a Black in NY or N.J. and he\she speaks spanish, or they could be from Jamaica, Africa etc etc.
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol when did this ? happen? cats acting like the south is selling mad records or something...crazy ....to sell records in the south you need to completely dumb down and make party records ...besides fat joe and a select few i dont see too many heads doing that
  • Frosted_Flakes
    Frosted_Flakes Banned Users Posts: 61
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Up North>>South

My ? dont play
  • weezyfgarbage
    edited June 2010
    Options

LOL you're like the perfect representation of the southern mentality. Illiterate while spouting some pseudo-intellectual BS.
  • NonCreativeNickname
    NonCreativeNickname Members Posts: 192
    edited June 2010
    Options
    lol foh. The east coast has sold records without the south. Everybody in the south knew who Nas, Jay-Z and Big were yet nobody in the south has done major numbers without an East Coast co-sign. Andre 3000 was getting clowned up here for rocking shoulder pads and being on the pseudo ? ? until Raekwon jumped on the song. Another thing, How many major east coast cats have signed to a southern label? yet your current stars are probably signed to NY based Def Jam.
  • KingJB2ThaFullest86
    KingJB2ThaFullest86 Members Posts: 388
    edited June 2010
    Options
    you dumb ? , I don't even want to explain to your ? how wrong you are.....especially since you have misspelled words in your title.
  • IamtheVILLE
    IamtheVILLE Members Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tab58064 wrote: »

almost three years later and this fool dont know ? .

bumpin for trillocity

• achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    if anythang yall ? dumber than the down south ? yall clown. ha haaa

All yall down south cats are like Bubba from Forrest Gump.

bubba1.jpg
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So why eastcoast cats still ain't selling no records