Hip-Hop Hasn't Really Changed At All (It's Just Like It Was Back In The Day, but More Diverse)

Options
GorillaWitAttitude
GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
edited August 2014 in The Reason
Hip-Hop to me is kinda the same. You have your good and bad. Plus Battles are coming back in style. So, our hip-hop culture is a long way from dead. Plus I see ? on here talking bout Nicki Minaj ? ain't hip-hop. Lil Kim did the same thing in the 90's. Plus to me you got Drake he reminds me of someone em hmm Montell Jordan. Another ? pointed out the resemblance too. Only thing is now that we have more Whites coming into hip-hop. However, it will always be ruled by Blacks. Because that's mainly what we represent. Especially, in the urban areas. I used to be that ? that reminisced and said hip-hop sucks now. We just refuse to accept the new regime. Tell me your thoughts. I think that it's gonna keep being active. As long as we have Kendrick Lamar, Lil B, Lil Boosie, and etc w'ell be fine.

drake-cover-650.jpgmontell-jordan-10292010.jpg

Nicki-Minaj-Sexy-Wallpaper.jpglil_kim_jpegw_h.jpeg?w=500

0.jpg59fba8707ad009594a135a14caeee734.jpg

Plus, even though we troll on here sometimes with the Lil B they're people who are really considering him our generation's Pac. If you agree or disagree that's your opinion. This thread isn't bout dat. What this thread is about is appreciating hip-hop for what it is. It's time we STOP ? about the culture. At least it's still active and be grateful for that.

Just admit it you all just miss the late 80's and 90's.

Comments