Nascar driver tony stewart giving No F**cks

Options

Comments

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stewart is a killer but chalkskins love him and he's a star in that "sport", so don't expect any charges unless NASCAR's hand is forced
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Stewart is a killer but chalkskins love him and he's a star in that "sport", so don't expect any charges unless NASCAR's hand is forced

It has nothing to do with NASCAR. It wasn't a NASCAR race.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I'm reading and hearing, he did try to swerve out of the way but his right rear tire hit him.

Damn..
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    From what I'm reading and hearing, he did try to swerve out of the way but his right rear tire hit him.

Damn..

he swerved towards him tho....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Personally, I can't tell whether he swerved to avoid or hit him. I do hear him rev his engine. That doesn't necessarily means he meant to hit him. He probably expect the guy to move out of the way, when he didn't, he needed to swerve and idk..

It's hard to tell in that video bc the camera man followed the white car..
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Need to see another angle to really tell. If you don't know, drivers Rev their engines in Sprint Car racing to basically say ? you. I think that is what happened and Stewart misjudged it and clipped the guy.
  • HafBayked
    Options
    the white and blue car that almost hit him first went to the inside to avoid him, just as tony could have done...

the car revs up and points towards the outside (at old dude) and then swerves back in

you already know he was on some "who does this little ? think he is?...i'll show him"
  • HafBayked
    Options
    2 takeaways from the video...

It was the dude on foot's fault for even putting himself in that position. Would it ever seem like a good idea to go stare down passing cars on a highway after you got run off the road?

White people are born to snitch even when absolutely unnecessary. Everybody saw the ? bruh and you got it on camera. "Tony hit him! Tony Stewart just hit that guy!"

lol....hell yeah that ? called his mama....."just now!!.....yeah, nascar tony stewart!!....he just hit him!!"
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stupid is as stupid does

21-jump-street-gif-runover-o.gif

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    I know the first thing your saying is wtf is nascar? Its a sport where rednecks drive cars in circles...

Basically he clipped a fellow driver..the driver got out of his car on the track and tony ran him the ? over GTA style

http://youtu.be/qILmIyG6qno

Bruh ended up laying on the ground coffin style.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *waits for Michelle Beadle to get up in arms*

inb4 he's vilified worse than michael vick
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Homie looked like he was trying to fight a speeding car
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After the hit he was laying down already in the casket position.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was dumb on his part anyway getting outta the car, while the race is still going. Smh
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tony hit that gas on em.....Don't look good for ya boy.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You gotta be some type of mad and/or stupid to run out into traffic ..... and on a dirt track no less! As a driver, he knows that in a turn ....... soon as you touch on the brakes the car is gonna go into a skid or drift and kick out to the high side. Looks like the front wheel clipped him and the rear wheel finished the job.

What ever happened to waiting till they get in the pit area to bring out the whole pit crew to fight?!
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd bet money tony wont do time or even be arrested.White males get away with so much ? it's ridiculous.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cracka moment gone wrong.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cracka moment gone wrong.

Lol...this was most def a cracka moment tho...

Dude was so mad he thought he could take on a racing car, in the middle of race...

? don't do that ? ...they would've waited till the race done to make their point...