Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    pralims wrote: »
    white people can riot over lebron leaving cleveland and their ? hockey team losing the stanley cup finals but the nerve of these ? to riot over another one of their own getting murdered by the police for no reason

think about it. them dudes in vancouver were burning cop cars, looting, destroying their own neighborhoods, fighting police, stabbing people over hockey

hockey my ?

but black people are the senseless animals

yeah ok

There's a bunch of coward ass bootlicking house ? scrum in this thread.

You scary ass negros three weeks in a row the black male been killed by officers, it's a war on us.

The ancestors are the ones awakening those warriors in Missouri, that maccabee spirit, stand up and fight for your people in lives.

Y'all scary ? shut up, these people are rebellion against those that ? and oppress

Coward ass ?

but what cop or politician is getting that work?

who is organizing what?

that aint our ancestors waking up.....they turning over in the grave to not witness ? stealing rims when they could use that same power to flip over a cop car.

That's our ancestors doing that work, that's the ones, bringing that fire, since negros like to sit on they ? and watch their own brothers get murdered and don't do a Damn thing.

Look at y'all looking to blame your own brothers for being fed up and standing up

I don't not stand with y'all negros and never will I stand with my brothers who looked those criminals dead in they eyes and didn't flinch

im all for fighting the fight...i just dont agree with stealing rims......i can even understand looting and stealing food cause alot of people dont have money...but rims? rims bruh?

you would stand with that person?

or would you stand for the people who want justice?

this is a war...and everyone needs to understand they positions.

if a ? will willing ti ? for nothing...then this is the time to ? for nothing.

those that know how to organize and lead have the floor...

you see the point im getting at?

? quick to buss they guns over someone getting over on them or slapping up they auntie when she deserved it but those same guns disappear when the cops come and do wrong.

we have soldiers...they just fighting the wrong fight
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another thing you negros

The brother laid in the street murdered in cold blood, on the pavement for 3 hours.

They couldn't even cover his body, you know why, it's a message sent, for all y'all to see, that was an act of war on the black males.

There's a reason why they never taught you Military Science

Y'all to dumb to see when a war is being rage on y'all.

Laid in the street for 3 hours for the whole world to see

Kind of like what's going to happen to the two witnesses in scripture

Always has been
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Ferguson police say they will name the killer cop.. In the next 24 hrs once he is safe...
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Ferguson police say they will name the killer cop.. In the next 24 hrs once he is safe...

I hope they wack his whole family.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

im confused.....am i missing something

the family will name him or the media?

but once hes safe huh.....but meanwhile ? the kid that was shot and his safety.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    dRMNJHy.jpg

any cops shot?
    and cop ? destroyed?
  • 1CK1S
    Options

I hope they wack his whole family.

Too much. Just kidnap his family, hold them for ransom until the he comes then ? him in front of his family.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    dRMNJHy.jpg

any cops shot?
    and cop ? destroyed?

That's what i'm saying. The ? that broke into the police station deserve medals.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I listened to tha breakfast club this morning, and couldn't believe the amount of cooning dese 2 ? 's was doing. Charlemagne (doing his best SAS impression) and DJ Envy (son of a cop) was actually tryna switch the responsibility of cops murdering unarmed black kids back on the black kids. GTFOH!!!! That ? really ? me off. Young black kid getting murdered by cop, topic gets switched to black on black crime. Mark Cuban admits to being prejudice against black kids in hoodies, topic gets switched to what black kids should and shouldn't wear to appease white folks. These black celebs is ? . They worry more about staying in pocket with white ppl than telling the truth. Charlemagne, Envy, SAS etc...These ? ain't ?

I swear Charlemagne ? me off with that "blacks ? blacks argument"
  • stringer bell
    Options

im confused.....am i missing something

the family will name him or the media?

but once hes safe huh.....but meanwhile ? the kid that was shot and his safety.

The police Chief is going to release his name to public.. probably during a press conference with the media...
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    ? dont really care about building black buisnesses.
    if ya did, it would of been done. ? is a facade, its scared talk, a ? smoke screen.
    Blacks had all the time in the world, to build up our communities , and create infasctrure.

Right Now, Blacks are being killed by police, and krackas all over the states, but u wanna build businesses???
    and before the blacks ? blacks rhetoric.
    in the hood, where black on black crime is prominent. the ? who get killed are intended targets. If u stay away from the under world life style, then u really have nothing to worry about.
    ? in the hood, are not being killed at random, for being black at the wrong place, and time.

This ? right here, is a statement. When the british was getting on the colonists ass. The colonists didnt say, well lets build colonist buisnesses.
    no ? , they made statements. matter of fact, the first to die in the American Revoloution was a ? ,Crispus Attucks. ? are willing to die over cracka ? , but when its time to fight for their humanity, it's lets build buisnesses.

Sooooo innocent black people don't get killed in the hood by other black people?

ooooooookay.

? you comparin police officers of the law, "protect and serve" to ? GANGBANGERS, ? aint addin up
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so if this is true that the commish called them ignorant monkeys......

how do the cops still on the force feel?

and how could you till work for this dude?

white folk getting too comfortable
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dRMNJHy.jpg

So is the cop dead or not? Did they ? his nose? Did they key his car?

Cop tries you & you bring it to 'em by running away & stealing ? ?

Riki Gee ain't ? .
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    and the riots and looting started because the cops showed up to a ? vigil/memorial in riot gear wit k-9s a hunnid deep on some spike lee ? , wtf u expect to happen, police show up at my lil cousin funeral on some ? we finna turn too
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dRMNJHy.jpg
    Surely someone has video of this
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Yo I listened to tha breakfast club this morning, and couldn't believe the amount of cooning dese 2 ? 's was doing. Charlemagne (doing his best SAS impression) and DJ Envy (son of a cop) was actually tryna switch the responsibility of cops murdering unarmed black kids back on the black kids. GTFOH!!!! That ? really ? me off. Young black kid getting murdered by cop, topic gets switched to black on black crime. Mark Cuban admits to being prejudice against black kids in hoodies, topic gets switched to what black kids should and shouldn't wear to appease white folks. These black celebs is ? . They worry more about staying in pocket with white ppl than telling the truth. Charlemagne, Envy, SAS etc...These ? ain't ?

I swear Charlemagne ? me off with that "blacks ? blacks argument"

He's gotta be PC with his answers, had he said f-ck the police then pretty much most White America would be after his ? .

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    dRMNJHy.jpg
    Surely someone has video of this

Do you actually think this happened?
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your going to come to our memorial with dogs and battons and not expect action. Fucc that ? !
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't police cruisers have dashboard cams on at all times? If so, can't they release them so we can see if what the officers say (which I don't believe) is true?
  • stringer bell
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Don't police cruisers have dashboard cams on at all times? If so, can't they release them so we can see if what the officers say (which I don't believe) is true?

They said on the news that county doesn't have dash cams...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

They said on the news that county doesn't have dash cams...

wtf... I thought all police cars did, thought that was at least mandatory..