Actor/Comedian Robin Williams Dead At Age 63. Apparent Suicide

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Depression is real.

And it's one of the hardest to things to get rid of cause it can come back in some sort of way.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dam peter pan off'd himself ?
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Peanut_205 wrote: »
    I wanna feel bad but I don't if he killed himself. ? him if that's how he went out

how you gonna be mad at somebody taking their own life? you aint his family or friend, just a person that watched him on tv. its his life, he wanna take it thats on him.

Sorry I can't find a ? to give for someone who decided they didn't wanna live. Suicide gets no sympathy from me. But that's just me

thats cool. like I said, you not family or a friend. Im pretty sure he wont be rolling over in his grave about what Peanut205 on the IC thinks about it.

Very true. But peanut from the IC has like a 99.99998% chance of going to McDonalds and getting a quarter pounder meal. Robin Williams ain't going to be doing ? . I feel bad for his family though

LOL further proof that we are all living to die. Peanut also has like a 99.99998% chance of having heart problems, diabetes, and all sorts of other health problems if he continues to shovel that ? down his throat. Bruh, you committing suicide right now with that quarter pounder meal. But like I said, your life and thats your choice. Who am I to judge? And in this instance, who are you to judge?

But if I did die from it it wouldn't be my choice. I wouldn't be choosing to put my family through all the ? that his family is about to face. Suicide is some cowardly selfish ass ? .

the ? are you talking about? did mcdonalds hold a gun to your head and tell you eat? ? no, therefore IT IS YOUR FAULT...

Lol r u seriously putting a ? hanging himself to heart disease? Smh
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He went like his son did in that movie, those who seen it know what I'm taking bout, watch that be da case

Worldsgreatestdad.jpg

Sad movie. Has some funny ? in it too tho.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Depression is real.

Depression is an excuse for having a woe is me attitude and thinking that in a world of 15 billion that your problems are some how special.

Its a ? thought process that is based in white guilt and personal pan pity parties.

Act like life only ? with you and nobody else.

You depressed? Trade lives with a 13 year old Thai ? , see if you really do got it bad gotdammit.
    Our own people have committed suicide too. Does Don Cornelius ring a bell?
    th?id=HN.607987942804885173&pid=15.1&P=0

I dont give a ? .
    First world problems are borne from white guilt.

You made a joke of it, and I just countered your argument. Suicide is very serious bruh. Had people committing suicide in my area. It's not a pretty sight whatsoever.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn rip but people flooding.fb with " one of my favorite actors of all time" knock.it off tho but depression is no joke but again dude rich as ? man take a million dollar vacation clean ur mind dont commit that
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wanna feel bad but I don't if he killed himself. ? him if that's how he went out

how you gonna be mad at somebody taking their own life? you aint his family or friend, just a person that watched him on tv. its his life, he wanna take it thats on him.

Sorry I can't find a ? to give for someone who decided they didn't wanna live. Suicide gets no sympathy from me. But that's just me

thats cool. like I said, you not family or a friend. Im pretty sure he wont be rolling over in his grave about what Peanut205 on the IC thinks about it.

Very true. But peanut from the IC has like a 99.99998% chance of going to McDonalds and getting a quarter pounder meal. Robin Williams ain't going to be doing ? . I feel bad for his family though

LOL further proof that we are all living to die. Peanut also has like a 99.99998% chance of having heart problems, diabetes, and all sorts of other health problems if he continues to shovel that ? down his throat. Bruh, you committing suicide right now with that quarter pounder meal. But like I said, your life and thats your choice. Who am I to judge? And in this instance, who are you to judge?

But if I did die from it it wouldn't be my choice. I wouldn't be choosing to put my family through all the ? that his family is about to face. Suicide is some cowardly selfish ass ? .

the ? are you talking about? did mcdonalds hold a gun to your head and tell you eat? ? no, therefore IT IS YOUR FAULT...

Lol r u seriously putting a ? hanging himself to heart disease? Smh

DEATH IS DEATH, you just mad because you cant dispute anything I said. He commited suicide by hanging himself, you commiting suicide by hamburger. Deal with it.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    Damn rip but people flooding.fb with " one of my favorite actors of all time" knock.it off tho but depression is no joke but again dude rich as ? man take a million dollar vacation clean ur mind dont commit that

Rich doesn't always bring happiness, especially when you owe money for child support and folks using you left and right.
  • Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    You don't get to tell people how they should feel about their current situation in life.

Logic is not permitted on the IC...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I guess you ain't see the other thread huh? Lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms Doubtfire was my ? growin up..
    and i was jus watchin Hook on netflix like 2wks ago...

#geniegone
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Depression is real.

Yes it is only the strength of ? himself pulled me out of mine last year
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They're reaching with the "all time" label, but most of us 80's/early 90's babies grew up watching him. That's the main reason why his death is kind of a bitter pill to swallow.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Depression is real.

Depression is an excuse for having a woe is me attitude and thinking that in a world of 15 billion that your problems are some how special.

Its a ? thought process that is based in white guilt and personal pan pity parties.

Act like life only ? with you and nobody else.

You depressed? Trade lives with a 13 year old Thai ? , see if you really do got it bad gotdammit.
    Our own people have committed suicide too. Does Don Cornelius ring a bell?
    th?id=HN.607987942804885173&pid=15.1&P=0

I dont give a ? .
    First world problems are borne from white guilt.

You made a joke of it, and I just countered your argument. Suicide is very serious bruh. Had people committing suicide in my area. It's not a pretty site whatsoever.

What part of "I dont give a ? ." Are you having difficulty comprehending?

How about if it was your loved one? Did you expect just to make a snarky comment and not get backlash for it?

d2f536a973082e992c5fcf8804c5106a.480x360x1.jpg
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So hes every ones favorite actor?

Dude had his moments but he aint no where near my top 20
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    laughin n crying is 1

RIP
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I guess you ain't see the other thread huh? Lol

This one came first though.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crazy tho that much money and committed that
  • Confidential Playa
    Confidential Playa Members Posts: 820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fucc em. government had him assassinated to take the attention off the michael brown murder in ferguson. dude made a couple good movies, big deal.
  • RNS
    RNS Members Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options