Lil Wayne’s Reaction To Winning The Battle Against Drake In Indiana

Options
Bcotton5
Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2014 in The Reason
lil-wayne-drake-tour-noblesville-indiana6.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tFL3jJe847w

watch some front row footage from the “Drake vs. Lil Wayne” tour when it made a stop in in Noblesville, Indiana at the Klipsch Music Center on August 9th.

Above, Drizzy can be seen performing “Trophies” and then Tunechi walks out so that they can both see who won the show’s “battle”. Tune ends up winning the “battle” and his reaction is priceless!

Below, you can check out more front row videos of Weezy F Baby and Drizzy Drake performing “Grindin“, “Believe Me“, and “The Motto“.

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/08/front-row-footage-of-lil-wayne-reaction-to-winning-the-battle-against-drake-in-indiana/#VIKxxrJwXT9MbYZb.99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=avAHgxtdi6A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uIX-5DNLVTg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yWRxEjlGRm4

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love the tag. Shout out Tune and Drizzy. Good win for Wayne.

#YMCMB
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really? You couldn't put this in the other thread?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Drake won in Chicago its 2-1 Wayne right now
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11338909/toronto-raptors-fined-25000-drake-concert-comments

lebron-celebrates-with-storied-accountant-drake1.jpg

Drake seen partying with Lebron after the NBA finals as a jealous Chris Bosh looks on

Basketball Wife/Groupie Drake Gets Fined For Dickriding KD

The Toronto Raptors have been fined $25,000 for suggestive comments that rap star and team cheerleader captain Drake made about Kevin Durant at a recent concert that the NBA has deemed a violation of its anti-dickriding rules, sources with knowledge of the league's ruling told ESPN.com on Monday.

In September 2013, the prince of pause, Drake was formally named the Raptors' global ambassador.

"Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something," Drake announced to the crowd. "You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us. His jump shot is sooo goood mmmmm! I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen."

The Oklahoma City Thunder star and reigning NBA MVP then received an ovation from the crowd, which reportedly launched into a "KD" chant. When Durant went back to his private jet he also had a bouquet of flowers from drake next to his seat.

Durant becomes an unrestricted free agent in the summer of 2016 and various teams -- notably his home-state Washington Wizards as well as the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Lakers -- are already known to be positioning themselves to have sufficient salary-cap space to make a run at him.

Lmao priceless
  • IAmDopeSmoke
    IAmDopeSmoke Members Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 and malice stay in they feelings abt Wayne and anything ymcmb related
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Bcotton5 and malice stay in they feelings abt Wayne and anything ymcmb related

We can add you to the list of ? ?

Done.
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is the winner determined?
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    How is the winner determined?

By voting on the official drake vs Lil Wayne app on your Android or iPhone!
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Nice lil concept...they definitely gon rig the ? tho, as they should. They aint finna broadcast the "results" every night if it was Lil Wayne 25, Drake -3
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Nice lil concept...they definitely gon rig the ? tho, as they should. They aint finna broadcast the "results" every night if it was Lil Wayne 25, Drake -3

Nah the voting is fair and unbiased, download the app now and participate!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "You made an accurate statement about us, let'? the wack/feelings button" - bitchcotton and michelle_malice
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    "You made an accurate statement about us, let'? the wack/feelings button" - bitchcotton and michelle_malice

Done.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11338909/toronto-raptors-fined-25000-drake-concert-comments

Drake seen partying with Lebron after the NBA finals as a jealous Chris Bosh looks on

The Toronto Raptors have been fined $25,000 for suggestive comments that rap star and team cheerleader captain Drake made about Kevin Durant at a recent concert that the NBA has deemed a violation of its anti-dickriding rules, sources with knowledge of the league's ruling told ESPN.com on Monday.

In September 2013, the prince of pause, Drake was formally named the Raptors' global ambassador.

"Before we leave, I just want to show one of my brothers something," Drake announced to the crowd. "You know, my brother Kevin Durant was kind enough to come to the show tonight and watch us. His jump shot is sooo goood mmmmm! I just want him to see what would happen if he came to play in Toronto. Let him know what would happen."

The Oklahoma City Thunder star and reigning NBA MVP then received an ovation from the crowd, which reportedly launched into a "KD" chant. When Durant went back to his private jet he also had a bouquet of flowers from drake next to his seat.

Durant becomes an unrestricted free agent in the summer of 2016 and various teams -- notably his home-state Washington Wizards as well as the New York Knicks, Brooklyn Nets and Los Angeles Lakers -- are already known to be positioning themselves to have sufficient salary-cap space to make a run at him.

Yall ? really be reading this ? and thinking its funny?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

Im just posting credible news sources like espn. I mean its got 9 lols and 1 ether versus 2 wacks and 1 feelings numbers don't lie my ? .

Meanwhile you kissing ass to get goats (that sounds like a struggle lil wayne bar).
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    The “Drake vs. Lil Wayne” Tour Stops In Tinley Park, Illinois @MikeydaGawd I B you ? ! Chi town what up doe!

drake-vs-lil-wayne-tour-tinley-park-illinois.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wvxykSqU5fI

On August 10th, the “Drake vs. Lil Wayne” tour made a stop at the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre in Tinley Park, Illinois. A guy in attendance managed to capture most of the full show, as well as the “Street Fighter” graphics and the app getting to work at the start of the concert to see who would come out first, which you can watch in a video below that lasts for around 57-minutes.

Tune can be seen performing “Blunt Blowin’“, “John“, “Steady Mobbin’“, “Mr. Carter“, “Ride For My ? “, “Go DJ“, “Pop Bottles“, “Hustler Musik“, “Leather So Soft“, “Drop The World“, “I’m Goin’ In“, “How To Love“, “Single“, “Mrs. Officer“, “Every Girl“, “Lollipop“, “? Love Me“, “Bandz A Make Her Dance“, “Make It Rain“, “Duffle Bag Boy“, “Loyal“, “6 Foot, 7 Foot“, and “Rich As ? “.

Drizzy performed “Draft Day“, “We Made It“, “The Language“, “Crew Love“, “Show Me A Good Time“, “2 On“, “Over“, “Headlines“, “Pop That“, “0 To 100“, “? ’ Problems“, “Versace“, “Find Your Love“, “Marvin’s Room“, “Hold On, We’re Going Home“, “No Lie“, “I’m On One“, “No New Friends“, and “Us“.

Also during the clip, Weezy F Baby and Drake can be seen dissing each other in a hilarious friendly competitive way. Some examples are Drizzy getting upset that Weezy cut off his verse on “I’m Goin’ In“, so he did the same and cut off Wayne‘s verse on “Pop Dat“. As well as that, we can also see Drake taking a pull of Tunechi‘s blunt, Wayne singing “Hold On, We’re Going Home“, and mocking Drizzy for being on a stripper pole while flying over the crowd.

The winner of the “battle” in Illinois was Drizzy Drake, so that brings the score to 2-1 to Mr. Carter. The two Young Money rappers are next performing on their tour tonight at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in Saratoga Springs, New York!

Read more at http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2014/08/drake-vs-lil-wayne-tour-tinley-park-illinois/#r1hW5LOZoKe1dWFk.99
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Had work couldn't go. Was ? everyone saying it was good as hell
  • Bcotton5
    Options

Im just posting credible news sources like espn. I mean its got 9 lols and 1 ether versus 2 wacks and 1 feelings numbers don't lie my ? .

Meanwhile you kissing ass to get goats (that sounds like a struggle lil wayne bar).

Didn't read
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    Had work couldn't go. Was ? everyone saying it was good as hell

Damn