Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

NWA the greatest hip hop group, they mean business. Those Ancestors spirits on fire, Nat Turner, Denmark Vassey, Harriet Tubman, Judah Maccabee, King David ect
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    Matt- wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »

MLK also said he would be faithful to his wife. But the FBI tapes proved that to be a lie so there goes the whole, "post a quote of MLK like he's ? ? or some ? ."

Research the L.A. riots and Cincinnati riots and see what came about from those. They need to stop burning ? down and start ? some crackers up. ? works...period. History shows it works. I dont give a ? how many pictures of MLK you ? put up.

pretty much. the riots that are going on right now is exactly why mlk acted the way he did when he came back on the boondocks

You got ? twisted If MLK was alive he would be right at ground zero with his people, marching

yeah, all that ? about violence begets violence and peaceful protests was just tongue and cheek
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

MLK also said he would be faithful to his wife. But the FBI tapes proved that to be a lie so there goes the whole, "post a quote of MLK like he's ? ? or some ? ."

Research the L.A. riots and Cincinnati riots and see what came about from those. They need to stop burning ? down and start ? some crackers up. ? works...period. History shows it works. I dont give a ? how many pictures of MLK you ? put up.

Damn, bruh. The quote wasn't even speaking bad on them rioting.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »

Damn, bruh. The quote wasn't even speaking bad on them rioting.

i know right??!!
    but let the ? rant..

he's on a roll! hahahaha
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    I saw this yesterday and now I am convinced this is how they all feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwG3dGd4Ps

? like this should go viral.

For white people, yea
    For black people...... we been exposed to this reality since the 1800's or longer .

Black life means nothing... you can wear all the suits and ties, be ivy league educated,associate with "them" all day long you're a ? and your life means less to them.Majority of black people today don't get it though.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, but here is the problem. There are Black people who really believe the world is less racist than in past times because they have not blatantly faced it. Some Black people do not know what subtle racism is, and write it off as nothing. I will never forget being told, "I have never dealt with racism except as an adult on the highway." I'm very serious, and they will defend white people with their last breath before they would believe racism is involved. People like Pharrell Williams talking about this "new Black" garbage does not help matter any.

• waterproof
    Options

pretty much. the riots that are going on right now is exactly why mlk acted the way he did when he came back on the boondocks

You got ? twisted If MLK was alive he would be right at ground zero with his people, marching

yeah, all that ? about violence begets violence and peaceful protests was just tongue and cheek

Your people came to a peaceful vigil, where they prayed and came with blood on their hands and taunting, you think you going to disrespect our fallen brother. Heathen you don't know Judah, when Judah gets riled up it's a wrap
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White people have some nerve. Like they dont have a population of "trash" that outnumbers our entire population....FACT.... but what do you expect from tue world's greatest hypocrites and liars. PussassCrackers.
  • Matt-
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    1of1 wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    I saw this yesterday and now I am convinced this is how they all feel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIwG3dGd4Ps

? like this should go viral.

For white people, yea
    For black people...... we been exposed to this reality since the 1800's or longer .

Black life means nothing... you can wear all the suits and ties, be ivy league educated,associate with "them" all day long you're a ? and your life means less to them.Majority of black people today don't get it though.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, but here is the problem. There are Black people who really believe the world is less racist than in past times because they have not blatantly faced it. Some Black people do not know what subtle racism is, and write it off as nothing. I will never forget being told, "I have never dealt with racism except as an adult on the highway." I'm very serious, and they will defend white people with their last breath before they would believe racism is involved. People like Pharrell Williams talking about this "new Black" garbage does not help matter any.

do you really think that racism is as prevelant, subtle or otherwise, as it was a few decades/centuries ago?
  • waterproof
    Options
    Benjamin Crump is representing
    Brown family
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lucille-bluth-unimpressed-gif.gif
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If they was trill, they'd be playing "No Surrender".
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Your people came to a peaceful vigil, where they prayed and came with blood on their hands and taunting, you think you going to disrespect our fallen brother. Heathen you don't know Judah, when Judah gets riled up it's a wrap

You are part of the ? problem you are confused and confuse black people with your judah ?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Say What wrote: »
    did anyone post the video of the police chief calling them ignorant monkeys?

I thought he just said, "bring it you animals."

Anyway, they should have attacked his ? ass.

This is why all blacks need to be armed, "legally" of course. For situations like this. Learn how to buy, register and use a rifle for self-defense.

Of all races blacks are the race that most needs a militia.

You want people to be responsible and buy firearms but not use the same thinking in shooting someone because they call you an animal.
    So it's OK for pigs to murder black males for no reason No But it wouldnt be OK for blacks to murder a pig who is obviously racist?No being racist isn't illegal and i'm not asking someone to give their freedom away to stop one racist. That's a decision you must make on your own.

Why do you think it's OK for racist pigs to be allowed to live a full life?I don't Why did the very thought of a dead racist wrinkle your ? lips & make you uneasy?Because the collateral damage will be horrible. People dying for nothing while you continue to type on a message board. I encourage you to take your own advice but you can't because you are bitchmade.

Do you have bad dreams about racists dying? No If so, why?N/A Why do you have a problem with blacks ridding their communities of racists and protecting their children from such bacteria? I have no issue with that but who will the blame next? Other black people? Remember Black officers also shot Sean Bell so just eliminating whites will not help.
    1. Ah yes, the typical "...you typing from a message board!" come back from an apparent ignoramus who doesn't know what a RIOT is. But you right, let me log off and go start a one man riot here in Southern California so I can prove to the ? on the other side of the server I'm "REAL" and not "? made."

You ? idiot if you read people's posts you'll see we're all condoning violence as a GROUP. Not just one or two people. THat's stupid.

? with that disingenuous ? (we can pause here so you can look that word up with your ? ).

2. The Collateral Damage? LMAO!

Know your history ? . The collateral damage from riots NEVER negatively harms any community. It didnt harm the Irish, the Catholics, the Hispanics, or most recently the blacks in Watts & South Central.

Obviously when American citizens turn to rioting it's because all other means have failed. But you're too stupid to realize that.

Learn a little about Public Relations, the effect of riots on Taxes and City Revenue then come back and tell me how this is in any way a bad thing.

3. Black officers killed Sean Bell. CORRECT. Now can you show me where anybody is talking about Sean Bell? ? it...Another question:

Can you show me how NOT being violent has helped blacks in New York fight police corruption? Go ahead and give me examples of how being peaceful towards police has helped black people...

DONT WORRY ? , WE'LL WAIT...
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

1. Numbers also show that police equiped with cameras on their uniforms are less likely to engage in force, discharge their weapon

And while more blk police officers would be nice, we only make up 13% of the population....what we need is for the officers who commit these heinous acts to be held accountable for their actions

Not to mention more blk officers does nothing to account for implicit bias....the push for racist policies like stop and frisk...and the systematic racism in jury selection

2. How presumptuous of you to assume posters here are not already politically active or/and actively involved in their communities

1) People who are being recorded, behave better. This is an established fact. It works both ways. If you are being stopped by an officer, your behavior is on record just as their behavior is. Cameras are a fantastic tool.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/04/california-police-body-cameras-cuts-violence-complaints-rialto

But Rialto's randomised controlled study has seized attention because it offers scientific – and encouraging – findings: after cameras were introduced in February 2012, public complaints against officers plunged 88% compared with the previous 12 months. Officers' use of force fell by 60%.

"When you know you're being watched you behave a little better. That's just human nature," said Farrar. "As an officer you act a bit more professional, follow the rules a bit better

The same applied to the public; once informed they were being filmed, even ? or agitated people tended to become more polite, Farrar said. Those who lodged frivolous or bogus complaints about officers tended to retract them when shown video of the incidents. "It's like, 'Oh, I hadn't seen it that way.'"

2) It's not presumptuous at all. I know of no law enforcement officers who post on the IC ( doesn't mean there aren't )and a lot of people here have many strong opinions and great ideas on how they should do their work and it would be great to see these words become action.

being 'politically active or involved in (your) community' is great but rarely in any one of those roles are you going to be given a decision to make in less than 5 seconds that could send you or another person home in a casket.

105 officers were killed in the line of duty last year. 126 in 2012.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year?year=2013

30 in gunfire, 2 stabbed, 5 vehicular assault and another 40 or so died in auto accidents.

They have a tough job which doesn't excuse criminal behavior which we know there is. They are human.
  • Matt-
    Options
    but i will have to admit, that people sitting by and doing nothing regarding police brutality/killings has not done too much to change anything, so i can see why a riot or 12 could spark some change...but it won't. but i can still see how it could come to this. or maybe they just so fed up they aren't even doing to to change anything, maybe they are even smart enough to realize that it won't...they just mad as ?
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    You boys going in
  • Matt-
    Options
  • Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did anyone post the video of the police chief calling them ignorant monkeys?

I thought he just said, "bring it you animals."

Anyway, they should have attacked his ? ass.

This is why all blacks need to be armed, "legally" of course. For situations like this. Learn how to buy, register and use a rifle for self-defense.

Of all races blacks are the race that most needs a militia.

You want people to be responsible and buy firearms but not use the same thinking in shooting someone because they call you an animal.
    So it's OK for pigs to murder black males for no reason No But it wouldnt be OK for blacks to murder a pig who is obviously racist?No being racist isn't illegal and i'm not asking someone to give their freedom away to stop one racist. That's a decision you must make on your own.

Why do you think it's OK for racist pigs to be allowed to live a full life?I don't Why did the very thought of a dead racist wrinkle your ? lips & make you uneasy?Because the collateral damage will be horrible. People dying for nothing while you continue to type on a message board. I encourage you to take your own advice but you can't because you are bitchmade.

Do you have bad dreams about racists dying? No If so, why?N/A Why do you have a problem with blacks ridding their communities of racists and protecting their children from such bacteria? I have no issue with that but who will the blame next? Other black people? Remember Black officers also shot Sean Bell so just eliminating whites will not help.
    1. Ah yes, the typical "...you typing from a message board!" come back from an apparent ignoramus who doesn't know what a RIOT is. But you right, let me log off and go start a one man riot here in Southern California so I can prove to the ? on the other side of the server I'm "REAL" and not "? made."

You ? idiot if you read people's posts you'll see we're all condoning violence as a GROUP. Not just one or two people. THat's stupid.

? with that disingenuous ? (we can pause here so you can look that word up with your ? ).

2. The Collateral Damage? LMAO!

Know your history ? . The collateral damage from riots NEVER negatively harms any community. It didnt harm the Irish, the Catholics, the Hispanics, or most recently the blacks in Watts & South Central.

Obviously when American citizens turn to rioting it's because all other means have failed. But you're too stupid to realize that.

Learn a little about Public Relations, the effect of riots on Taxes and City Revenue then come back and tell me how this is in any way a bad thing.

3. Black officers killed Sean Bell. CORRECT. Now can you show me where anybody is talking about Sean Bell? ? it...Another question:

Can you show me how NOT being violent has helped blacks in New York fight police corruption? Go ahead and give me examples of how being peaceful towards police has helped black people...

DONT WORRY ? , WE'LL WAIT...

I would assume you surround yourself with people that think like you but if you don't get a ticket & join the riot. I feel you are misguided as the simple mind white folks in the militia. For some reason you cannot see the shortcomings of your thoughts. There is no real goal. You are not working with an established group like a militia. You have a blood ? . If the officer turns up dead I won't feel bad but I will not instruct 40 people to do it. You need groups in place before they can do any thing. You doing it wrong
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I need my tear drop tat and a punch card to the abortion clinic cuz I'm black so I ? blacks and the police and of course my babies. I gotta quit my job too I'm being black wrong.

1. Numbers also show that police equiped with cameras on their uniforms are less likely to engage in force, discharge their weapon

And while more blk police officers would be nice, we only make up 13% of the population....what we need is for the officers who commit these heinous acts to be held accountable for their actions

Not to mention more blk officers does nothing to account for implicit bias....the push for racist policies like stop and frisk...and the systematic racism in jury selection

2. How presumptuous of you to assume posters here are not already politically active or/and actively involved in their communities

1) People who are being recorded, behave better. This is an established fact. It works both ways. If you are being stopped by an officer, your behavior is on record just as their behavior is. Cameras are a fantastic tool.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/nov/04/california-police-body-cameras-cuts-violence-complaints-rialto

But Rialto's randomised controlled study has seized attention because it offers scientific – and encouraging – findings: after cameras were introduced in February 2012, public complaints against officers plunged 88% compared with the previous 12 months. Officers' use of force fell by 60%.

"When you know you're being watched you behave a little better. That's just human nature," said Farrar. "As an officer you act a bit more professional, follow the rules a bit better

The same applied to the public; once informed they were being filmed, even ? or agitated people tended to become more polite, Farrar said. Those who lodged frivolous or bogus complaints about officers tended to retract them when shown video of the incidents. "It's like, 'Oh, I hadn't seen it that way.'"

2) It's not presumptuous at all. I know of no law enforcement officers who post on the IC ( doesn't mean there aren't )and a lot of people here have many strong opinions and great ideas on how they should do their work and it would be great to see these words become action.

being 'politically active or involved in (your) community' is great but rarely in any one of those roles are you going to be given a decision to make in less than 5 seconds that could send you or another person home in a casket.

105 officers were killed in the line of duty last year. 126 in 2012.

http://www.odmp.org/search/year?year=2013

30 in gunfire, 2 stabbed, 5 vehicular assault and another 40 or so died in auto accidents.

They have a tough job which doesn't excuse criminal behavior which we know there is. They are human.

Am I in the wrong thread? Isn't this about a dead boy killed by a pig? They're human huh? So are we and they don't treat us as such. We are supposed to fall in line and respect these "humans"? Listen to their commands? Their lives more valuable than ours? Hard job directing traffic and ? , huh? ? outta here.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Buzb5NFCUAArq_e.jpg:large

Now now...we must not be violent. If we just make bigger signs and sing ? spirituals a little louder whites will simply change their minds and love us! Cops will stop murdering black people and actually do their jobs...

Rioting made her think this way...just 2 days ago she was married to a black man and a member of the NAACP. But somebody set a gas station on fire and it burned up her membership card.

DAMN YOU VIOLENT NEGROES FOR CREATING RACIST WHITES VIA YOUR RIOT MAGIC!!!! We almost had equality! Then you ? went and threw a bottle at a pig...
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-21716-1373302510-45.gif

ETHER_CHICAGO_USA-960x525.jpg

article-0-16B8D245000005DC-757_634x544.jpg

...That rare post that deserves all three