Chico From Junior M.A.F.I.A.Says Biggie Son Is ?

Options

Comments

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    Never caught feelings seems like you did by flagging my post filled with facts.

Explain why you searched Pac in a bath tub tho

Explain why you have the same picture over your bed..

Avoiding the question?

Only pac poster in my room is the one with him and snoop.

Now back to the question. Why are you looking for Pac bath tub pics?

i explained in in a previous post that people caught feelings over. I was looking for his infamous corset picture and i put in "Tupac ? Picture" in google. That came up. You mad? I didn't even know the ? was making those kind of moves. These are your heros. Stop making it about me. Why is that man taking these suspect pics. What other rapper you know was doing this kind of fuckery?

It was said by many Biggie sat in a room naked eating fried chicken with nothing but guys in the room.
    as for suspect pics how much times did Wayne and Baby get caught kissing?
    If you think Pac is the only rapper doing "suspect" ? youre a fool.

This generation of rappers have done way more suspect ?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never caught feelings seems like you did by flagging my post filled with facts.

Explain why you searched Pac in a bath tub tho

Explain why you have the same picture over your bed..

Avoiding the question?

Only pac poster in my room is the one with him and snoop.

Now back to the question. Why are you looking for Pac bath tub pics?

i explained in in a previous post that people caught feelings over. I was looking for his infamous corset picture and i put in "Tupac ? Picture" in google. That came up. You mad? I didn't even know the ? was making those kind of moves. These are your heros. Stop making it about me. Why is that man taking these suspect pics. What other rapper you know was doing this kind of fuckery?

It was said by many Biggie sat in a room naked eating fried chicken with nothing but guys in the room.
    as for suspect pics how much times did Wayne and Baby get caught kissing?
    If you think Pac is the only rapper doing "suspect" ? youre a fool.

This generation of rappers have done way more suspect ?

I'm not defending any of that and Pac can't get a pass for this ? either..
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Ok but you made it seem like he took that bubble bath Pic for guys to put up on their walls.
    I'm pretty sure that was for his female fans.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Ok but you made it seem like he took that bubble bath Pic for guys to put up on their walls.

I'm pretty sure there were more hetero type pics. I mean i don't see why the bubble bath was an option. I'm saying, you sending bubble bath pics to your girl. Don't answer that. I know you wanna be pac so bad.. People get flac for doing lame ? for ladies all the time.
  • _Menace_
    Options

I'm pretty sure there were more hetero type pics. I mean i don't see why the bubble bath was an option. I'm saying, you sending bubble bath pics to your girl. Don't answer that. I know you wanna be pac so bad.. People get flac for doing lame ? for ladies all the time.

and you wanna be the kid cj hugs from the back but we all dont get what we want.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options

and you wanna be the kid cj hugs from the back but we all dont get what we want.

That ? was wack b. Anyway. Go hug your pac doll and get over it..
  • _Menace_
    Options

google where I can buy one since you love googling everything about PAC
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited July 2014
    Options

google where I can buy one since you love googling everything about PAC

Nope the love affair is yours..

Here you go. Don't break the bank.

http://www.amazon.com/Funko-Tupac-Urban-Vinyl-Figure/dp/B007Y6WQSC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1406144681&sr=8-1&keywords=tupac+doll

41VA3KJVkSL.jpg
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Why he gotta be shirtless tho?

You just cant help yourself cant you? you need to stop sipping on that thug passion.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Why he gotta be shirtless tho?

You just cant help yourself cant you? you need to stop sipping on that thug passion.

You acting like tutu shakur wasn't shirtless most of the time around other men.. Just buy the doll and don't do no wild ? with it b.. I'm off this.
  • _Menace_
    Options
    But but biggie was naked eating chicken in a room full of men. But that seems normal to you?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    But but biggie was naked eating chicken in a room full of men. But that seems normal to you?
    I'm not defending any of that and Pac can't get a pass for this ? either..

You one of those huh?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol furious one got these ? tight. Bet you'll learn next time furious not to ? with that sensitive ass fanbase
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^Big Up Wu-Tang
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Lol furious one got these ? tight. Bet you'll learn next time furious not to ? with that sensitive ass fanbase

LMAO. I was just ? around. I really hit a nerve. Never again.. LMAO..
  • _Menace_
    Options

no one is sensitive. he's the one catching feelings cause BIGS kid is getting roasted.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options
    reading this revealed alot to me and confirmed some other things overall I get that Biggie passed on the ? gene to his seed and that ? get ? thoughts whenever they see a picture of Pac and blame it on pac tempting them to think that way with his pictures...
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    I remember a time when big daddy kane did suspect ? for the ladies, and he got ? on heavy. Him doing a playboy spread sent shock waves. Times done changed, and you ? pac stans are scorned ? . These be the same ? ? on drake for his sensitive ways yet defending this ? 's bubble bath pic. Did he sign your ducky for you?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    10299761_636250613133357_1368586802_n.jpg

smh @ blue ivy growing up and being more manly than cj

it's always a ? with a low post count putting up wack ? ...
  • Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like father, like son

Biggie wasn't ? man come on, he had Faith Evans, Lil'Kim, Charlie Baltimore and many more women.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Options
    ^Don't mean sh*t still don't think he was different like that
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is he jus claimin this from the pic?

That dont count for ? then
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just because some kats was admittingly catching homotional rants and having ? thoughts about Pacs Picture while talking about how Biggies son was following in his Notorious ways...
  • Jabu_Rule
    Options
    Yo, how many men was in that room when Pac was naked playing with bubbles with a suspect look on his face? I don't know any other rappers with suspect pics like those.. I mean, they would most likely get hung up at Summer Jam for suspect antics like that..