Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    kzzl wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Bottom line on the Obama ? is that "under investigation" ? ain't really addressing the situation. That ? is generic as ? . He could copy and paste that ? and play it back for any real ass injustice Black America could go through and complacent MFs would eat it up.

Priorities B. Address your countries' law enforcement shooting and killing innocent people, then talk about dead, suicidal comedians.

Take that as is, ? any re-interpretations or reaching as to ? wanting rappers / cop-killers for president.

Investigation is just them putting a story together. They gonna find a fault on the victim to rid that cop of any wrong doing.

Local police investigation you mean.

Feds? EHHHHHHHHHH NOT SO FAST. You can ask the pig doing 25 years for murdering Henry Glover during Katrina about dat. Hell, they gave one of the cops that covered it up 17 years. I mean even in the Rodney King civil rights case, iirc the judge basically said King deserved the beating and gave the cops 3 years in prison anyway lol. Feds ain't ? around when they decide to pinch somebody. It's the principle of it for them....they're at the top of the law enforcement food chain and they like to flex on dudes at the bottom.

The local police are being laughably corrupt here with their refusal to even interview witnesses. That's a obvious red flag. The Department of Justice was looking into civil rights violations was a few days ago. The *FBI* getting involved is new and only happened today. That's two different investigations, ya'll. IMHO I think they smell something rotten. But we shall see.

You put way too much stock in the FBI... like they ain't worked against blacks before. Feds getting involved is suspicious at best. I don't trust one form of law enforcement more than the other. They're all part of the same system ? us over.

White supremacy creates problem, then white supremacy solves it on it's terms.

We shall see, indeed.

Word, ? acting naive as ? .

you talkin 2 a ? who has FEDS patrol his damn city OPENLY cuz they know the city police ain't bout ? ... the feds have done stings on our police force plenty of times... and Ferguson is right across the water and them feds over there talk or is the same precinct as ours bruh... ? in my city would love 2 get caught by our city police before they get caught by state boys or the feds... I know what I'm talkin bout...

I'm not saying them feds don't be on bullshyt cuz they do but I'd have more faith in them then I would the city police. .
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    doesn't even sound right..
    sounds like a chess move..

jus what they needed to start sprayin the crowd..
    how convenient..

Don't trust it also, cops could be out in plain clothes causing a stir. They told the media they are not allowed for a reason.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bottom line on the Obama ? is that "under investigation" ? ain't really addressing the situation. That ? is generic as ? . He could copy and paste that ? and play it back for any real ass injustice Black America could go through and complacent MFs would eat it up.

Priorities B. Address your countries' law enforcement shooting and killing innocent people, then talk about dead, suicidal comedians.

Take that as is, ? any re-interpretations or reaching as to ? wanting rappers / cop-killers for president.

Investigation is just them putting a story together. They gonna find a fault on the victim to rid that cop of any wrong doing.

Feds? EHHHHHHHHHH NOT SO FAST. You can ask the pig doing 25 years for murdering Henry Glover during Katrina about dat. Hell, they gave one of the cops that covered it up 17 years. I mean even in the Rodney King civil rights case, iirc the judge basically said King deserved the beating and gave the cops 3 years in prison anyway lol. Feds ain't ? around when they decide to pinch somebody. It's the principle of it for them....they're at the top of the law enforcement food chain and they like to flex on dudes at the bottom.

The local police are being laughably corrupt here with their refusal to even interview witnesses. That's a obvious red flag. The Department of Justice was looking into civil rights violations was a few days ago. The *FBI* getting involved is new and only happened today. That's two different investigations, ya'll. IMHO I think they smell something rotten. But we shall see.

c/s this ? ... they gave years 2 our ex police chief for stealing VIDEO GAMES.. them feds ain't ? around..

Word, I guess that's why those police over there look so scared right now...

Oh wait.

Bruh them "showing" force and them actually doing it is completely different... them boys ain't talkin reckless as they was before all this ? happened.... this ain't just the local area talkin bout this ? .... this ? national... you would be dumb as ? or just plain crazy 2 act like the same way with national attention on yo police headquarters...
  • Swiffness!
    Options

how convenient..

I can't decide which possibility is worse: cops pulling a False Flag or ignant ? really being this ? stupid
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how convenient..

I can't decide which possibility is worse: cops pulling a False Flag or ignant ? really being this ? stupid

it has to be false flag..
    it jus has to be..

i won't believe ? is that stupid. lol
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

how convenient..

I'd believe it was swat team crackas painting their face black and killing a female they've got hemmed up for some other ? over random ? shooting a cave ? .
    I absolutely could c that...if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but even if I'm wrong I could be right and...well y'all get the gist.
    I don't trust them ?
    ? like that is somthing they do.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You put way too much stock in the FBI... like they ain't worked against blacks before. Feds getting involved is suspicious at best. I don't trust one form of law enforcement more than the other. They're all part of the same system ? us over.

We shall see, indeed.

you talkin 2 a ? who has FEDS patrol his damn city OPENLY cuz they know the city police ain't bout ? ... the feds have done stings on our police force plenty of times... and Ferguson is right across the water and them feds over there talk or is the same precinct as ours bruh... ? in my city would love 2 get caught by our city police before they get caught by state boys or the feds... I know what I'm talkin bout...

I'm not saying them feds don't be on bullshyt cuz they do but I'd have more faith in them then I would the city police. .

c/s this ? ... they gave years 2 our ex police chief for stealing VIDEO GAMES.. them feds ain't ? around..

Oh wait.

Bruh them "showing" force and them actually doing it is completely different... them boys ain't talkin reckless as they was before all this ? happened.... this ain't just the local area talkin bout this ? .... this ? national... you would be dumb as ? or just plain crazy 2 act like the same way with national attention on yo police headquarters...

So let me get this straight - The solution to all these cops targeting and killing minorities is getting the feds to notice - or getting national attention on the situation ?

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Al Sharpton spoke the real

He said something to the effect you cant be as angry as the parents of Mike Brown
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much of that city has been shut down since the protest?

St.Louis could be losing big money each day this ? continues.

Nobody shopping, nobody spending money, no.... produc... food going... bad...... no businesses making... money... off the neighborhood....that looting kinda makes sense, then.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is sounding crazy.

killing white women always gets white people up in arms cuz they ? supposed to be innocent and docile.

now watch how the begin to support or allow these militias to come set up shop.

and what ever happened to firing in the air to break up crowds?

rubber bullets and teargas?

just fukk it we gonna bring in the heavy power right from the jump huh?

i told this story before and i will tell it again,

my dad said when he was young and it was all black workers in the kitchens on the south they was going to poision the food and ? alot of white people at once. but some of them backed out and the plan got scrapped.

i wish they would have done it.

this is a time where a country who wants to invade or take down the US needs to arm the black people. that is white people greatest fear.

but they have already been teaching they kids to shoot.

the ? you think paintball is?

its not about fun its abut survival training
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just did a google search on that.

Are there any other outlets reporting this white lady got shot in the head?

That don't even make sense. Drive by... Single wound to the head.... Police looking for 5 men..

Fall for the okey doke if you want to
  • Swiffness!
    Options

He said something to the effect you cant be as angry as the parents of Mike Brown

Saw that on Maddow, I wish I could find a version on Youtube that edited it like they did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iepsbl93p6Y

yeah its cut out on this version but he said NOBODY has the right to be as angry as the parents...
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

We shall see, indeed.

Oh wait.

So let me get this straight - The solution to all these cops targeting and killing minorities is getting the feds to notice - or getting national attention on the situation ?

Naw, bruh. You forgot we gotta burn a couple buildings, get tear gas thrown at us, but somebody gotta volunteer to get shot 10 times. THEN we'll get an "investigation" and "condolences".

I mean, ? know not to ? around with the feds. But if they've been down there that heavy in St.Louis already and SLPD had a history of cops pulling ? , that means feds been knew. Been knew about it and the PD felt comfortable enough to be like that with feds in town.

How could they not know? Nobody was filing charges bout PD before that? Nothing else was getting they attention? That ? confusing.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Saw that on Maddow, I wish I could find a version on Youtube that edited it like they did:

yeah its cut out on this version but he said NOBODY has the right to be as angry as the parents...

Like I said before "occupying" the street shutting ? down would be ideal and effective I hope that twitter isn't accurate
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Like I said before "occupying" the street shutting ? down would be ideal and effective I hope that twitter isn't accurate

this the same ? i was saying quite a few pages back.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of yall talkin this scared this is the end for us ? .....do not understand that this ? happened before. Plenty of times. What you think we goin back to slavery cuz ? in stl are rioting? Man....Please.
  • Swiffness!
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    this is sounding crazy.

killing white women always gets white people up in arms cuz they ? supposed to be innocent and docile.

now watch how the begin to support or allow these militias to come set up shop.

and what ever happened to firing in the air to break up crowds?

rubber bullets and teargas?

just fukk it we gonna bring in the heavy power right from the jump huh?

i told this story before and i will tell it again,

my dad said when he was young and it was all black workers in the kitchens on the south they was going to poision the food and ? alot of white people at once. but some of them backed out and the plan got scrapped.

i wish they would have done it.

this is a time where a country who wants to invade or take down the US needs to arm the black people. that is white people greatest fear.

but they have already been teaching they kids to shoot.

the ? you think paintball is?

its not about fun its abut survival training

that's what i'm saying, these muhfuckas got:

1) huge private arsenals of guns

2) lots of soldier/police experience

3) organizations of militias/"Oath Keepers"/etc

? need to wake up to what's brewing on their doorstep. I'll never forget my Western Civ. professor explaining how the Holocaust happened after decades of civil rights advances for Jews in Europe. Who knows where we'll be in 20 years......
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cops are lookin for 5 black males in a city filled with black males
    they just created their reason to ?