ICers, WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION? (a paralyzed from the waist up productions)

Options
2»

Comments

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ADOPT THE KIDS AND START A NEW LIFE
    I'd adopt the kids... and tell every fly ? I meet this story.... (((free ? pass... and I wouldn't care that it was sympathy ? either)))
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SEND THEM TO THE GRAND PARENTS ANYWAY, AND ONCE THEY DIE, LET THE SYSTEM DEAL WITH THEM
    So I meet a woman who has kids that are 9 and 7...then she dies and im supposed to raise them? Maybe if I raised them since they were babies or toddlers..but what kind of bond would I have wit these old ass kids?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo I asked myself the same question once, all I came up with was not even ? with a single mother.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Wouldn't date anyone that has kids in the first place to young to be dealing with some lil brats and sure as ? don't see myself getting married. But to answer your question sending them lil ? to a foster home. ? I look like raising them. Kids are a pain
    @The_Jackal‌
    How old are you bruh?

22 and if I had my own seed of course I'm keeping them. But in this situation that drove made there not so I'm sending them to a home.

I don't believe that most of yall would adopt the kids. It ain't even bout being a real ? it's about how much on an inconvenience it would be to most men

*Looks at Avi*

Nah ? , you at least 34 brah .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    SEND THEM TO THE GRAND PARENTS ANYWAY, AND ONCE THEY DIE, LET THE SYSTEM DEAL WITH THEM
    Wouldn't date anyone that has kids in the first place to young to be dealing with some lil brats and sure as ? don't see myself getting married. But to answer your question sending them lil ? to a foster home. ? I look like raising them. Kids are a pain
    @The_Jackal‌
    How old are you bruh?

22 and if I had my own seed of course I'm keeping them. But in this situation that drove made there not so I'm sending them to a home.

I don't believe that most of yall would adopt the kids. It ain't even bout being a real ? it's about how much on an inconvenience it would be to most men

*Looks at Avi*

Oh, sup Carlton
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    @The_Jackal‌
    How old are you bruh?

*Looks at Avi*

Oh, sup Carlton

Brah take Eazy E out ya Sig and Pic cause yall have no similarities.

. . . See, he actually GOT ? .
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    @The_Jackal‌
    How old are you bruh?

*Looks at Avi*

Oh, sup Carlton

.....dis ? AGAIN.........same style wack jokes....oh, btw I can get ? , but it's not my priority...12111514685_cd91a02545_o.gif
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much money do I make?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    Options
    @The_Jackal‌
    How old are you bruh?

*Looks at Avi*

Oh, sup Carlton

.....dis ? AGAIN.........same style wack jokes....oh, btw I can get ? , but it's not my priority...12111514685_cd91a02545_o.gif

Just let me know the day you actually come up with a valid or witty response . Now you just boring me...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Take them kids and whatever money they got from insurance, then continue to have relationships with dimes.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Of course I would adopt them ....
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    although i think single mothers are the devil ala fiat lol, i'd definitely take care of the kids. it'd be too ? up not to

now imagine if you didn't and the kids went on to be successful and/or rich and famous, you'd be kicking yourself right now like shaq's father is

I wouldn't be kicking myself because they wouldn't be my kids anyway. Now, if they were mine and became successful different story.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I planned on marrying the woman, the kids where included in that comittment. There just wasn't enough time wasn't make those vows before the Most High. The kids were already mine as far as im concerned. One member of the family is just no longer with us now.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    although i think single mothers are the devil ala fiat lol, i'd definitely take care of the kids. it'd be too ? up not to

now imagine if you didn't and the kids went on to be successful and/or rich and famous, you'd be kicking yourself right now like shaq's father is

I wouldn't be kicking myself because they wouldn't be my kids anyway. Now, if they were mine and became successful different story.

guy, you're telling me if the kids went on to be bill gates rich you wouldn't be kicking yourself? cime on

^^that's a real golddiggerish way of looking at things tho :(

even if they grew up to be average you should've still valued your relationship with those kids
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

guy, you're telling me if the kids went on to be bill gates rich you wouldn't be kicking yourself? cime on

^^that's a real golddiggerish way of looking at things tho :(

even if they grew up to be average you should've still valued your relationship with those kids

lol hey, that ain't gold digging when it's your kids. you take care of them, they take care of you

what if they were handicapped/special needs?

Kai you would ship them off to the state ASAP...........you cold blooded shorty :(

/lemme smeng it tho
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SEND THEM TO FOSTER CARE
    They ain't my kids
    url.gif