Comments

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    D0wn wrote: »
    Damn, that's ? up.

If she did it because she did something to her kid to cause his death...she's a coward and should have taken her L and faced justice.

If she did it because her kid just died suddenly and she was distraught and couldn't fathom moving on without him...I get it.

What part of , the child didnt die of any trauma, ya ass dont understand?

Naw, I feel you. Because a mother has never killed her kid by any means other than physical trauma. No moms have ever poisoned their kids. Or smothered their kids. Both of which leave no ? trauma.

Sit down and before you hurt yourself, B.

Suffocation would show in the the autopsy. So would poision, as it would still be in the Child's system.

On suffocation

In these cases where a forensic pathologist is called upon to try and determine the cause of death
    one of the first things he or she will do if there are no discernable wounds or marks is to check the deceased's eyes.
    If suffocation or smothering has taken place then the eyes of the deceased will be bloodshot; this is a common way of accurately determining that one of these methods has been employed.

Im sitting B....
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, that's ? up.

If she did it because she did something to her kid to cause his death...she's a coward and should have taken her L and faced justice.

If she did it because her kid just died suddenly and she was distraught and couldn't fathom moving on without him...I get it.

What part of , the child didnt die of any trauma, ya ass dont understand?

Naw, I feel you. Because a mother has never killed her kid by any means other than physical trauma. No moms have ever poisoned their kids. Or smothered their kids. Both of which leave no ? trauma.

Sit down and before you hurt yourself, B.

Suffocation would show in the the autopsy. So would poision, as it would still be in the Child's system.

On suffocation

In these cases where a forensic pathologist is called upon to try and determine the cause of death
    one of the first things he or she will do if there are no discernable wounds or marks is to check the deceased's eyes.
    If suffocation or smothering has taken place then the eyes of the deceased will be bloodshot; this is a common way of accurately determining that one of these methods has been employed.

Im sitting B....

*salute*
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I need some cheering up after reading this, this is too much.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is just horrible all around.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty girl, cute kid. When he died she must have felt like she died inside to take herself out like that. Sad situation.
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zerocool wrote: »
    Did the kid die of SIDS? Or did she play a role and has guilty conscience and committed suicide. ...,

if she played no role.....maybe she could have gotten some help...and she is 20...she would have had more babies

SIDS doesn't affect toddles. Had to be something else.

My fault...SIDS doesn't affect toddler ........
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with a name like that I knew she was gon be cute

you can't name no ugly broad a name like that
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    ? at she didn't respect herself..u r one not a woman and two I assume u don't have children therefore u don't even know the love and emotions that we possess for our children

this is thee most fuuuucked up part about having children though I assume this baby just died of crib death but all in all when u have kids u know deep down inside they could die at any moment in time.....even when I delivered my 6 month old that passed away I became totally distraught and was damn near almost arrested at the hospital for attempting to ? up any nurse that came into my room.....

a mothers worse fear is her child dying or getting kidnapped its out of this world crazy

In b4....

KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg

? . U dont know y I had to have my abortions ?

These nuts ? .

Why don't you clear the air then - since everybody thinks you do it for sport ?

I heard you be poppin' them ? out like you skeet shooting.

I heard you roll a dice every time you get pregnant to decide how many months you gonna let the fetus live.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? at she didn't respect herself..u r one not a woman and two I assume u don't have children therefore u don't even know the love and emotions that we possess for our children

this is thee most fuuuucked up part about having children though I assume this baby just died of crib death but all in all when u have kids u know deep down inside they could die at any moment in time.....even when I delivered my 6 month old that passed away I became totally distraught and was damn near almost arrested at the hospital for attempting to ? up any nurse that came into my room.....

a mothers worse fear is her child dying or getting kidnapped its out of this world crazy

In b4....

I made a conscious decision to scroll down in case somebody said it first. Didnt wanna be redundant lol
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

In b4....

? . U dont know y I had to have my abortions ?

These nuts ? .

Why don't you clear the air then - since everybody thinks you do it for sport ?

Damn lol

You're not lying though
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She must've been extremely devastated...not even LeBron coming back home could cheer her up