'The Purge' in Real Life: Jax, FL, August 31

Options

Comments

• rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    G.Avant wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    My thing is why advertise it?? Shouldn't it just happen? Oh well.. Separate note.. I visited Jacksonville this past weekend. Is it a good place to live? I mostly hung out in the deer park area and loved it.

It's depends on if you're more of a low key person or like a more fast pace or where in Jax you live at
    I'm definitely low key. I liked that section of Jax because it was basically just close to everything that I wanted to visit. One of the tv stations there is under my parent company so that would make it easy for me to hopefully just transfer there. I'll wait til after the purge though lol
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i def suggest you wait a lil lol. And if you low key you'll like it if you not in no hood ass area. Where was you at in Jax?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've seen these ? ? from duval in action, don't put nothing past their ignant ? . I got ? down there still......I hope them crazy hoes don't ? nobody.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    @MoneyPowerRespect‌ when you coming back to duval?

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So this isn't some covert operation to ? Zimmerman
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    SMH.

As it already stands, cops think they have a free pass to gun down black people like ducks in a shooting gallery, and now these ? wanna give them justification.

This is going to be like Natual Selection Christmas.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After what's going on in Ferguson?

They better not.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    You know this Purge ? isn't gonna happen right? Cops got their ass traced through the computer and ? . Don't worry it's a false flag.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah and its all going down at walmart!
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    We should start a petition to give Florida to cuba.

hell no! well maybe, Miami is practically cuba already.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Jacksonville has minipurges every holiday weekend though.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been doing research...

Its the Bermuda "devils" Triangle. Its gotta be. Something is wrong with those ? .
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The purge happens everyday in bmore and chicago
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah i def suggest you wait a lil lol. And if you low key you'll like it if you not in no hood ass area. Where was you at in Jax?
    Off Gates Parkway right by the Tinseltown movie theatre. I hung out in St Johns Center and hit up Jacksonville Beach for a little bit.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Purge all of Florida besides Miami. Don't touch them Latina ?
  • zerocool
    zerocool Members Posts: 3,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »

Lol
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Off Gates Parkway right by the Tinseltown movie theatre. I hung out in St Johns Center and hit up Jacksonville Beach for a little bit.

A couple of weeks ago I was in jville and went to y'all beach walk with the bars and it was pretty nice...but I was told to hit up this club called pure..man my homegirls and I get there and they charging $30 at the door because juju camrons gf was hosting their all white party. They wanted us to pay $30 to watch somebody gf walk around in a white dress
  • G.Avant
    Options

yeah thats a cool lil area
  • G.Avant
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

A couple of weeks ago I was in jville and went to y'all beach walk with the bars and it was pretty nice...but I was told to hit up this club called pure..man my homegirls and I get there and they charging $30 at the door because juju camrons gf was hosting their all white party. They wanted us to pay $30 to watch somebody gf walk around in a white dress

Better not pay 30 dollars to get in the club for no JuJu lol. Like why the ? they think her name hold enough weight to even demand such a price and its Pure too smfh
  • gns
    Options

?
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »

?

gns I'm going to assume you live in Florida. not only do you have the privilege of living on the futile soil of The Sunshine State, you also get to to have your very own purge! Since I wasn't born on the blessed holy land of Florida, I have no official say in your purge matters. A ? I am not. An opportunist I am. Don't touch them Latina ? .
  • gns
    Options
    They're beautiful black tittys in Florida too but nah lets purge those out and protect the spicc ? ....like I said ...?
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pure is cool but stuck up ass hoes go there and lame ass ? run it...I used to go there frequently but now I just hit up the bars on the beaches now.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pure is cool but stuck up ass hoes go there and lame ass ? run it...I used to go there frequently but now I just hit up the bars on the beaches now.

There's was this one bar on the beach (it was next to the bar with its DJ upstairs)that wouldn't play hip hop for nothing. Even after I asked the DJ to play some future he kept playing techno and smiling in some broad face smh
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options