Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...The same ducky who'll call you ?
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    Everybody hates Obama lol. White people, black people, foreign governments...

Logic doesn't ever win... White people are on top of their game...

This was the plan all along...

[/quote]

Cut the man some slack. The ? gotta deal with the ISIS ? in Iraq, fuckupness of the economy. and top of them all. He gotta deal with the physicopath Vladamir puttin and his ? with Russia. Did you not see the look on that mans face? That ? is stress the ? out. You can see it on his face. There a reason why he took a vacation.Then he gotta deal with this ? in his own back yard. On why a unarmed black 18 year old boy was shot multiple times. The man is stress the ? out. Vacation of hell is what I describe it. [/quote]

Slack? Americans are dying for nothing ...this is no time to cut him some slack

And though tough this is the job he willingly signed up for

I realize he is not jesus reincarnated, but there is more he could do, more he can say...

His inaction as well as the inaction of his predecessors is simply not something we should continue to defend, make excuses for when lives are at stack

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh chill out with that "sold us a dream ? " you tell me how a black president in the United States at the federal level can stop a CITY police officer from killing somebody? I'll wait.....

and while you think of that answer think of this he has stayed true to his word and changed alot of ? for AMERICANS... can people be open about they sexual it in the military now? yes... are our drug laws more lax as far as time served is concerned? yes... is our economy better.. yea....

btw.. ? my family is out there right now and that it's a warzone ? is very over done... yea the police are showing force but bruh warzone would mean at least 6 more people should be dead... and ? wouldn't be on twitter on some fake hacking/ revolution type ? ...
    This is why I don't argue with ? , smmfh. Nobody's arguing Obama should've stopped the ? you ? . We are talking about a) addressing the kaos before you tweet condolences to a actor and b) speaking directly to cops letting them know he's not gonna tolerate unjustly arrest, murdering unarmed citizens or protecting it's own before the ppl. He waited till ? got outta control to write few online sentences. FOH. I guarantee you if police was out here murdering unarmed little white girls Obama wouldn't waste no time addressing the ? .

It's disgusting you can't comprehend our disappointment

lol didn't know there was a category of priority to tweets ( none of which he prolly does anyway).. and he did address cops in his last speech if you actually watched it...

and if you REALLY wanna be a stickler... didn't a police officer just shoot a white guy in texas? if that last statement was true I'm sure he would have addressed that...
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol btw if you wanna know nelly talkin on the st. louis radio right now.. but Yall sayin he not doin ? ...
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Mexican American so I guess my opinion don't mean ? , but I'm just sick of this whole situation. This young man had no reason 2 be shot like an animal. Being from Texas and a Mexican American best believe I have experienced racial and prejudice from the pigs numerous times. But it ain't about me. This is about an unarmed young man who did nothing wrong and the ? ass pig who was on a power trip. There is a peaceful protest in Dallas and I will be there
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »

Probably fake. Lee Summits is a Suburb city outside of KC
  • letsgetitalready
    letsgetitalready Members Posts: 117 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Going to the Chicago rally. Footage coming later
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Katrina tho? Ya'll Mr. Fantastic reachin. Hundreds of black people were dying easily preventable deaths in the span of a few days during that if you'll recall. Wasting away in wheelchairs and ? while they needed dialysis. After Bush gutted federal emergency response and put a total incompetent in charge of FEMA because dude was a old drinking buddy. Oh how soon negroes forget. I've been hearing ppl slap that "Obama's Katrina" label on every other crisis in the news for 6 years now. Ppl said it during the BP spill lol. Stop it 5.

Running on "change" is the most basic-ass political tactic in the world. Jefferson did it, both Roosevelts did it, JFK did it, Reagan did it. Lol @ you politically naive ? that believed that ? was new and falling for the media's black jesus hype. All dem happy-ass articles about "POST-RACIAL AMERICA" lmao. I had realistic expectations for dude......and they DIDN'T include healthcare reform that ? saved my ass from 2 emergency surgeries and got me insurance for the cost of a cell phone bill. Hell, I remember the whole hood was gettin they teeth fixed soon as the "stay on parents insurance until 26" ? took effect.

So yeah, while I'd love to see dude throw these pigs in Guantanamo, I'll settle for the FBI and DOJ raking them over the coals long after this thread is dead. DOJ civil rights division has been trill under Holder after Bush damn near disbanded it.

We don't need angry speeches, we need police demilitarization and a national "cameras on all cops" law, but you'd have to convince Tea Partiers in Congress to be down....maybe Rand Paul can convince enough of them.....yeah, not optimistic there. Pressure state & local governments for that in the meantime. If cops keep shooting white kids with Wii controllers (GOOGLE IT), that will sure help.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Mexican American so I guess my opinion don't mean ? , but I'm just sick of this whole situation. This young man had no reason 2 be shot like an animal. Being from Texas and a Mexican American best believe I have experienced racial and prejudice from the pigs numerous times. But it ain't about me. This is about an unarmed young man who did nothing wrong and the ? ass pig who was on a power trip. There is a peaceful protest in Dallas and I will be there

When and where?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol didn't know there was a category of priority to tweets ( none of which he prolly does anyway).. and he did address cops in his last speech if you actually watched it...
    You simply incompetent dog. This ain't for you. Just stick to less important topics like Lil Wayne vs Drake. As commander & chief you address the rioting in your own country before the death of a actor. The whole country waiting for your response, and this ? Obama tweetin about Robin Williams. Bad look
    and if you REALLY wanna be a stickler... didn't a police officer just shoot a white guy in texas? if that last statement was true I'm sure he would have addressed that...
    Again, I don't think you fully grasp why ? is so angry w/ this Mike Brown ? . Every other day cops murdering unarmed black ppl. There is a history to it. By you bringing up that random ? , you CLEARLY don't understand what's happening. This ain't for you
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    All this because the cops got caught doing some ? ? and didn't have enough time to get their story straight.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Options
    @Shizlansky‌
    Bout 2 start here in a few mayne
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    All this because the cops got caught doing some ? ? and didn't have enough time to get their story straight.

they should be held accountable for everything that has happened
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Power to that officer walking out there alongside the people but I hope this doesn't quell everyones voices. Need to keep the heat on until we have change.
  • brown321
    brown321 Members Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain wrote: »
    video_image-342455.jpg

Sooo ... This ? decides to speak out on twitter ......on how speaking out on twitter ..... "Is wack"

divergent-bad-movie-reviews-9.gif

The one takeaway that we have from these kinds of situations would be the fact that the ? the ? and the ? celebrities make themselves very apparent and obvious to identify ....
  • Cocoa_Butter
    Cocoa_Butter Members Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nighttime is approaching. I hope all goes well.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what is the big deal about having the officers name anyway?
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    @Shizlansky‌

Continental St. Bridge

Thanks
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    I didn't hear nothing about that.

I was looking online for a protest
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if they get the officers name, will people do all the things they claimed they would do to George Zimmerman if he was ever released from jail?