Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to see the video of the store he was in.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Somebody please erase the ? posts with the black guy in the pic. That is not the cop.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I have a hard time believe the cop that killed Brown was black.. Both witnesses.. The girl and Mike's Friend said the cop that did the killing was white. We have a major coverup on our hands it seems..

NO ONE EVER SAID THE COP WAS BLACK. YALL DUDES BELIEVE ANYTHING PUT UP ON TWITTER.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1of1
    Options
    There's really only 2 excuses why an officer would discharge his weapon on an unarmed person. If the person goes for the gun in his holster or he's on top of him landing punches. You can reasonably articulate that you felt your life was in danger under those circumstances.

Even if he reasonably felt his life was in danger in the car, would it justify purposeful execution after they're no longer engaged in a struggle? It could possibly justify the shot(s) to get him off. There's no way it would justify the continued firing that was described by witnesses.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I have a hard time believe the cop that killed Brown was black.. Both witnesses.. The girl and Mike's Friend said the cop that did the killing was white. We have a major coverup on our hands it seems..

NO ONE EVER SAID THE COP WAS BLACK. YALL DUDES BELIEVE ANYTHING PUT UP ON TWITTER.

Word to them ? cosigning and ingesting everything anon had put up as if they didnt have their own agenda
  • 1of1
    Options
    I'm sure they're glad they can start referring to Brown as the "suspect" now.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    There's really only 2 excuses why an officer would discharge his weapon on an unarmed person. If the person goes for the gun in his holster or he's on top of him landing punches. You can reasonably articulate that you felt your life was in danger under those circumstances.

Even if he reasonably felt his life was in danger in the car, would it justify purposeful execution after they're no longer engaged in a struggle? It could possibly justify the shot(s) to get him off. There's no way it would justify the continued firing that was described by witnesses.

If Brown had given himself up like witnesses are saying with his hands up, he doesn't pose as a threat. He's not actively resisting you at that point. It'd be an unjustified killing.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Smh tho.. he was party to his own death if true...

Still not justified.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so wait, the QT that them ? burned down was the scene of the alleged crime/incident??
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man listen. I dont give a ? about none of that ? . I don't care what he did. And yall think these crackers care if he robbed a quick trip or not...a ? got killed. That ? does not matter.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He robbed the store and he attacked the cop trying to grab his weapon. That what being said.. if any of this is true nothing will happen.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Dont flag me ? engage me
  • playmaker88
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »

If Brown had given himself up like witnesses are saying with his hands up, he doesn't pose as a threat. He's not actively resisting you at that point. It'd be an unjustified killing.

This.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i'm trying to put these reports together.

According to the police version.

1. they saying he was involved in a robbery
    2. store owner most likely reported and described a person who looked like Brown
    3. Cop sees man walking down the street who fits the description provided by the store owner
    4. Cop confronts the person that was described as the robbery suspect
    5. A struggle ensues over the weapon
    6. Cop shoots Brown.

• playmaker88
    Options
    Stop being a childish ? and speak your piece whoever flagged me
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stop being a childish ? and speak your piece whoever flagged me
    Let it go bruh
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @‌playmaker88 you a ? for saying he was party to his own death when he was unarmed. I'm not going to explain to you why because you already know. You just want to be engaged (seeking attention) like a ? .
  • Matt-
    Options
    Dont flag me ? engage me

en94hd3.gif
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All in all there is no justification for what happened. Mike brown raised his hands on the air. He was no threat. In war when an enemy combatant raise his hands in the air for surrender it is a war crime to shoot him. Even if it was robbery you do not just shoot and ? a man with his hands up. But i will say the friend ? up. Now the lawyers will ask him how come he didny mention the robbery. I am really worried that the cop will get of scott free.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    @‌playmaker88 you a ? for saying he was party to his own death when he was unarmed. I'm not going to explain to you why because you already know. You just want to be engaged (seeking attention) like a ? .
    KYS
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up, how long after the robbery in qt did brown get shot? The ? in the still isn't even dressed the same way.
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Hold up, how long after the robbery in qt did brown get shot? The ? in the still isn't even dressed the same way.

I think it was roughly and hour
  • 1of1
    Options
    Dude on CNN said cops can use deadly force on a fleeing felon.

The kid Dorian Johnson's credibility is now out the window like it or not.

It will come down to the witness, Tiffany, and I think there was another witness. We'll have to look at the definition of fleeing and when that ends (ie a surrender happens). The witnesses have to make ppl believe that the surrender happened and shots continued to rain down.