#CreepSet PRESENTS: @LadyZee GET IN HERE ? YOU AINT WHO YOU SAY YOU IS!

Options

Comments

• Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    And she made a mockery of people, who requests to have their ? deleted. Kettle & ? .
    talked down on all these ? n ? but edward cullen cant bring his ass in here and explain smfh

this ? is lame now why the ? didnt moonface pm the dude the info and ? this thread could have went all out there would have been more info and everything. any other time yall be quick to call...send emails...telegraphs and ? to ppls jobs and husbands and all that .smfh @khaleesi fake breast feeding ass scary ass ? dont even know how to do a ? exposure right

smfh dizz still trying to protect this lying ? ? he cud have done the pm
  • s3nterocks
    s3nterocks Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    Options
    some_? ! wrote: »
    s3nterocks wrote: »
    ? happens wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Zee prolly never seen a real black man in her life.

Speaking of

Say g it's a trip when you encounter a white baby/kid in the grocery store that never seen black people before

They be in awe star struck confused frightened overwhelmed with emotions

that's some funny ? . I've been that "dark" person to many white babies. You can clearly tell when it's they're first time. the most mundane things will astonish them, i pick up some cookies; they're heads turn. i wave hi; they do a mixture of a laugh/cry/ and gasp.

Na, white families train them that way. A kid doesn't see race or color.

respectfully disagree, sir. I'm naive enough to believe no parent is teaching stereotypes to their toddlers. Kids are intuitive, They notice gender, age, so they can definitely see color. My avi was able to tell if another kid is a girl or boy in his twos. He also was able to differentiate the adults and the kids, and i have midget looking friends.
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

Speaking of

Say g it's a trip when you encounter a white baby/kid in the grocery store that never seen black people before

that's some funny ? . I've been that "dark" person to many white babies. You can clearly tell when it's they're first time. the most mundane things will astonish them, i pick up some cookies; they're heads turn. i wave hi; they do a mixture of a laugh/cry/ and gasp.

how would they train em that way?

They see a black baby or parent. The scary white ppl pull the baby away. The baby senses that darker people are bad from picking up on the scary white people habits. As they get older, white people segregate themselves to only white neighborhoods, white churches, white ppl, train their kids to not interact with black ppl, be weary of them in nicer words they sense a certain person is bad for them. Some white ppl revolt because they realize how ? up and scary their family is.

it is really really reaaly hard for a babie to be racist..babies can sense good souls so its hard to make a baby not like someone based on color...now if it was a toddler 3 4 years old yea u can train them
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Parallel wrote: »
    LadyZee wrote: »
    Stew never sent ? pictures, but plenty of you did, eh? Lol

Your words are about as authentic as Du's Jordans at this point.

kobe-laugh.gif
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

iM192Nh.gif

Lol...I ain't seen this before...
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Speaking of

respectfully disagree, sir. I'm naive enough to believe no parent is teaching stereotypes to their toddlers. Kids are intuitive, They notice gender, age, so they can definitely see color. My avi was able to tell if another kid is a girl or boy in his twos. He also was able to differentiate the adults and the kids, and i have midget looking friends.

Then this same logic applies to black babies being scared of black people.

Number 1, it's their spirit. Racism is a spirit carried down but babies are innocent and don't pick it up until they're developed.

I've literally seen white parents refuse to have black doctors near their babies and snatch them away. A baby picks up that habit of fear in a white mothers eyes and cries at skin color then a white mother pampers that baby that no ? gonna harm the lil ? . Babies are confused because they're trying to figure out why the ? ? of a mother is snatching them from black ppl, hence why white babies are confused at black ppl.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zees mother trained her to be scared of Jamaican men after her step father use to ? her up so every ? that whoops zees ass looks Jamaican to her.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @MsSouthern gone and drop that pm
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Official Recaptimus_Prime360 Recap: The "Frosted Lucky Charms, it's magically Zee-liscious" Edition

@ just got unearthed. So lemme catch y'all up...

Act 1
    - Typical IC shenanigans

- Thread about Zee and her mama was taken over by the rachet brigade aka Khaleesi & Aqua.

- Those two went back & forth about who's more rachet.

- Thread began to reek of similac and bad decisions.

- Then they decided to have an "Azzz Off" and drop pics of who's azzz looked better.

- Afterwards, Zee got involved bcuz she felt they surpassed the rachet requirement the thread is allowed.

- Khaleesi focuses her attention to Zee and all hell broke loose.

- Words were said I guess. Honestly I dunno. I was eating dinner and watching a documentary called "Blackfish" on Netflix. I recommend y'all watch it.

- Anywhoo when I came back, Zee got exposed by Khaleesi.

- Khaleesi managed to find Zee's accounts from FB, IG, and Blackpeoplemeet.com

- My phone battery went dead during this time, so Vibe covered my shift and gave a quick recap. I promised to babysit the kids while he takes the Mrs. out for a romantic evening. Translation...baby #9 on the way.

The Offical Vibe Quik Recap: The "I'm covering for Recaptimus so I can smang my wife this weekend ? " Edition

Per Vibe...
    - Khalessi found out Zee had a white bf, called her out on it, cuz she said she was dating a black dude..

- Zee deactivates her twitter and FB

- Says it's not her pics she's been posting

- Then she says it is but they're old pic

- Then she says they're pics of her "close friend"

- Then says she is really a he

*NSFW phat ? gif drop that's in a spoiler*
    MDvdkoG.jpg

Act 2
    - The IC reacted accordingly...
    WCkIbIB.jpg

- Chuck reacted accordingly...E9TYVNW.jpg

- Stew reacted accordingly...
    zFx58Mz.jpg

- Zee reacted accordingly...
    SNgfiVC.jpg
    ...and hauled azzz shortly after

- Kat reacted accordingly after realizing she's free from being Zee's cub...
    BLNk8EJ.jpg

- Zee came back and again tried to explain herself, but only confused the IC masses even more.

- Talks of an IC Rosewood situation began developing due the fact that Zee may have gotten beaten by her white bf, but lied and said a black man did it.

@ DID go the route of Rosewood.

- Some tried to analyze the situation, but just gave up.

- Aqua felt validated about all the times she called Zee a ? .

- Stew had to bathe his eyes in sulphuric acid to wash away the regret.

- ThirdEyeFive...wait. That ? ain't signed with Recap Enterprises anymore. To hell wit that ? .

- I just signed MissK to a 4 recap deal with Recap Enterprises for an undisclosed amount. Ok it was for 3 piece deal at KFC and a 15 dollar Ross gift card. Hi @MissK.

- Du's son kicked him out the house.

- Conflict got banned again for being EXTRA ? & unusual.

- Pico tried to kiss me yesterday morning when we woke up. I kicked her out bcuz her breath smelled like she drank a tall glass of garbage juice and warm cabbage in her sleep.

@, and charged them muthafuccas rent every month like a BAWSE!

- It's late and I got a migraine.

- I bought a Bugatti, and will be droppin pics, posing with my head turned to the side like I'm lookin at something, hunched over to give a relaxed look, and one hand slightly up as if I motioned someone to come over. I call it "TOWER'ing".

- IC shenanigans regarding this Zee-kerfuffle is sure to continue later on.

- Recap is done...for now. Act 3 coming soon.

Fin

RqC5YvL.jpg

Not quite. Here's the recap @kai
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Kai wrote: »
    Yooooo!!!!!!!

Wtf lmao, okay I just read the first few pages but my goodness. I still can't figure out whats going on but is that pasty white guy an undercover ? using that pale girl's pic so he can get ? pics from these ? ?

? did stew send nudes
    to and got chatted up by an Irish ? ?

No
  • Stew
    Options
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kdWn9fI.gif

WTF, ZEETARD YOU COCKAMAMEY ? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet not ever see you come at another ? here EVER again.

And HOW DARE YOU lie on a BLACK MAN (imaginary or real) and say he ever laid hands on you. YOU DUMB RACIST ? . Just another white ? sullying Black men as a whole, trying to make them look bad. Let me guess, the next plot line was that he "? " you, right??? He was just a big brute, huh??? ? you, ? , and stay away from my brothers. They're too good for you.

Khaleesi came in and SNATCHED yo damn edges clean the ? off:

iM192Nh.gif

Don't try to save face now. We'd be fools to believe you were "trolling" or that is was your friend in the pics the whole time OR that you're really a man (although that strong jaw does present a good case). You wouldn't be doing maddd damage control if it wasn't you. You stay the ? off my internets and from henceforth I CURSE YOU ? . *spits like Tupac*

ZsNOAWy.png

...ether. Lol @ the "Til you do right by me..." pic.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny how ppl always got a job or work to do when it's time for their exposure...unless u in the hospital ... Get ur ass in here @ladyzee
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But if zee drop nudes all will be forgiven
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DNB1 won't share his ex wife nudes, he for damn sure ain't sharing Zee nudes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »

I'm kinda iffy on that
  • Stew
    Options
    I accidentally spammed your post instead of abuse. My bad, you'll be aight tho
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hoesarefun wrote: »

Nudes of who exactly? We gots to clear some ? up before all that

lol I forgot the question mark, but I was just asking
This discussion has been closed.