Biggie's Murderer Found! (LAPD Dective Tells All)

Options

Comments

• bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok fellas your boy is lost... Am I looking at this correctly some LA crips killed Pac who had no relation to B.I.G. Suge hired Poochie to ? B.I.G. not in retaliation but to make it look that way?

“Suge Knight was absolutely enraged. Not only had he been shot at, but his friend [Tupac Shakur] was killed next to him in the car. Suge always knew who was responsible. He looked directly into the eyes of Keefe D, who was in the shooter’s car. Keefe D was a member of the Southside Crips and a well known person to Suge. That explains why the next day this huge war broke out in Compton between Suge Knight’s gang entourage and Keefe D’s gang entourage.

“Suge Knight ended up going to jail on a probation violation, stemming from the beating of Orlando Anderson [Ed. Note—Anderson is Keefe D’s nephew, also a Southside Crip who allegedly shot Tupac.] in the MGM Grand hotel. While Suge was in jail, he conspired with his girlfriend. Suge gave her the directive to get Poochie.

Poochie lay in wait outside the Petersen Automotive Museum. As soon as he became aware of where Biggie was sitting in his car, he drove up, and he shot him.

“Wardell ‘Poochie’ Fouse was paid to ? Biggie"
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good job poochie
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bbkg79 wrote: »
    Ok fellas your boy is lost... Am I looking at this correctly some LA crips killed Pac who had no relation to B.I.G. Suge hired Poochie to ? B.I.G. not in retaliation but to make it look that way?

“Suge Knight was absolutely enraged. Not only had he been shot at, but his friend [Tupac Shakur] was killed next to him in the car. Suge always knew who was responsible. He looked directly into the eyes of Keefe D, who was in the shooter’s car. Keefe D was a member of the Southside Crips and a well known person to Suge. That explains why the next day this huge war broke out in Compton between Suge Knight’s gang entourage and Keefe D’s gang entourage.

“Suge Knight ended up going to jail on a probation violation, stemming from the beating of Orlando Anderson [Ed. Note—Anderson is Keefe D’s nephew, also a Southside Crip who allegedly shot Tupac.] in the MGM Grand hotel. While Suge was in jail, he conspired with his girlfriend. Suge gave her the directive to get Poochie.

Poochie lay in wait outside the Petersen Automotive Museum. As soon as he became aware of where Biggie was sitting in his car, he drove up, and he shot him.

“Wardell ‘Poochie’ Fouse was paid to ? Biggie"
    From my Understanding the South Side Crips worked security for Badboy and a few other acts so there was some connection...
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few years ago I read an extensive.article that the NY Times did titled "The Takedown of Tupac". They interviewed 1 of his former managers, a former lawyer, & some his personal circle who all confirmed financial disputes w/ DRR.

They said at one point Pac was having his manager & lawyer write letters to Kenner & Suge concerning his money/royalties from his albums. After they went unanswered they personally called/confronted Suge & Kenner who claimed to have never gotten any letters from them. After that Oac had them send the letters through certified mail/courier (UPS, FedEx, etc) to ensure that they couldn't claim they never got them. That's when they started buying Pac Rolexes, Rolls Royce's, & homes to oscify him but none of it was in his name. Not to mention when safe I took Suge to court they found that Pac was being charged for Nate Dogg's child support payments, cars/jewelry for Suge & other ppl, etc.
  • The_Man
    The_Man Members Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Pac was about to leave death row after the release of the makaveli album, then he would have taken suge to court and got the money he was owed for the 2 albums he did for death row, pac was worth alot more dead.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was about to leave death row after the release of the makaveli album, then he would have taken suge to court and got the money he was owed for the 2 albums he did for death row, pac was worth alot more dead.

Pac owed deathrow another album after 7 day theory
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Soloman_The_Wise‌ , I agree bruh. Record label contracts back then was worse than today's

How many albums he owed them? 3 or 4?
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    @Soloman_The_Wise‌ , I agree bruh. Record label contracts back then was worse than today's

How many albums he owed them? 3 or 4?

Well that depends on whether all Eyes on me was counted as 1 or 2 albums. My understanding is Makaveli was his last under contract to be released. Suge wanted to do with Pac what Dre did years later with Eminem and 50cent as far as having a sub label. Pac told the outlawz not to sign to Deathrow as that would take away from his leverage and money. SUge was already talking to J Prince about pooling money to do their own distribution so that no major labels would get their indie money Death Row east/west and Rap alot were signing people left and right till all ? hit the fan at the MGM. Because none of it evr manifested it is hard to speculate whether Pac would have stayed but he was essentially being offered Dre's spot next to Suge to do so and his own sublabel to cake off of. Personally I think it would have went a lot like when lil Wayne was not happy about his situation and talking about leaving Cash Money then Baby put all the energy into keeping Wayne at the expense of other acts even giving him a management role and more money and power...
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Admittedly I don't know much about the business part of hip hop but I remember hearing before that aeom was only counted as one album on his contract, makaveli was going to be 2, and r u still down(going to be a r&b vibe type album, i.e the tongue kissing track) would've been his last and one nation was going to be released under makaveli records and duckdown.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge putting a hit on Big still don't make sense when its clear Tupac died over some gang ? ...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge putting a hit on Big still don't make sense when its clear Tupac died over some gang ? ...

It make sense because Puffy was using the Southside Crips for protection & Suge knew it. Orlando Anderson was a part of the Southside Crips. Suge thinking is like "Aight, they wanna ? my best friend, my money maker etc then come to LA like its all good & possibly take over the game then imma take Puffy's money maker out too".
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah, it just don't seem logical... but we talking about grown ass gang bangers...so...
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    what was pac, bout a buck 75, suge over or pushing 300, almost twice the body width of pac...either a ? exclusively aiming for pac, or the ? was used as a body shield...either way, let them men rest in peace
    When I saw Pac @ summerjam in 93 I would say he was about 140. I still would not put it past Suge having used him as a shield but that being more about life preservation not trying to get Pac hit just trying not to get hit himself. In all likely hood they were aiming @ Pac to make an example of him. He was a nonbanger getting involved in Gang ? regardless of his level of fame that does not give him a pass and they worked with his rivals so the benfit and animosity was already there. Pac was getting too deep into a set of rivalries on the streets and acting like a foot soldier which got him removed from the board for not playing his position...
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    Pac was getting too deep into a set of rivalries on the streets and acting like a foot soldier which got him removed from the board for not playing his position...

This could not have been said any better.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Update On Biggie Murder
    Take this with an more than a grain of salt considering the source, but Radar Online reports that the LAPD knows who was responsible for Notorious B.I.G.'s death but won't ever make an arrest. The site quotes a source from within the department that says the department is aware who planned and executed the rapper on March 9th, 1997 but won't act because an arrest would expose the cover-up by police, which would be a huge blow to the PD's credibility.

The source told Radar, "The LAPD Robbery Homicide unit tasked with investigating Biggie's murder knows exactly who fired the gun, and which people were involved in the planning...There will never be an arrest made because it would rock the department to the core. There was a cover-up after the murder, which went all the way up the ranks of LAPD. This goes way beyond Mack and Perez."

The source went on to say, "Publicly the department will say it's still an active an open investigation, but that is a sham. The LAPD barely survived Perez's crew and the hell they brought the upon the department. The old saying that the cover-up is worse than the crime couldn't be more true in this case. The cover-up would put numerous current and former cops behind bars for years on charges ranging from conspiracy to fraud and making false statements."

It's been long believed by many that Suge Knight was involved or behind the shooting as retaliation for the murder of Tupac Shakur six months prior in Las Vegas. The family of Biggie filed a wrongful death lawsuit in 2005 against the city claiming that the LAPD had sufficient evidence to arrest the assailant, but failed to use it. It claimed that former police officer Rafael Perez revealed in prison--where he was serving time for the LAPD Rampart Scandal--admitted to police that he and fellow ex-cop David Mack, "conspired to murder, and participated in the murder of Christopher Wallace."

Another source close to the investigation said, "Cops want to make an arrest in the Biggie case, but witnesses haven't been cooperative, and that has been a problem from day one."

The LAPD declined comment and said, "There is no new information to give out."

Read more at http://www.411mania.com/music/news/332225#5V094Twejr82RtX0.99
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    No offense bruh but we been knew that. These ? cops never gave a damn
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    No offense bruh but we been knew that. These ? cops never gave a damn

Oh okay didn't know. It just popped up this morning while I was reading some wrestling rumors.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    You listed 4 "facts" which are all based on hearsay except the part about Kadafi being dead...

1) 2pac was having financial issues with Death Row and wanted his money.
    2) When Pac was spazzing out he was talking about taking master tapes out of the studio without permission.
    3) On the night of the shooting Suge randomly ordered Security guards guarding 2pac not to carry weapons
    4) Kadafi said he knew the shooter,could identify him,and was willing to talk... got found with A gunshot in his head

And even if these were all absolutely true and you could prove them... you're connecting these dots to somehow show Suge decided to have Pac shot with Blade Runner bullets while sitting with him in a car? It just doesn't make very much sense.

well if all this is true then suge had to be involved.
    especially 3) if this was really the ONLY time suge ordered security not to carry weapons.
    i mean i heard the interview from security dude, but this is just one dudes word against the other.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Admittedly I don't know much about the business part of hip hop but I remember hearing before that aeom was only counted as one album on his contract, makaveli was going to be 2, and r u still down(going to be a r&b vibe type album, i.e the tongue kissing track) would've been his last and one nation was going to be released under makaveli records and duckdown.

Just to add my two cents. R U Still Down was all stuff recorded before he signed with Death Row, that album wouldn't have counted towards his contract.

All Eyes On Me would have counted as 2 records, Makavelli would have counted as a third and he had 67 more songs in a vault when he passed. He had recorded enough material to fulfill his contract. But some of those 67 songs were unfinished.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Just to add my two cents. R U Still Down was all stuff recorded before he signed with Death Row, that album wouldn't have counted towards his contract.

All Eyes On Me would have counted as 2 records, Makavelli would have counted as a third and he had 67 more songs in a vault when he passed. He had recorded enough material to fulfill his contract. But some of those 67 songs were unfinished.

I'm too lazy to go back and skim this thread but I'm sure I said the r u still down album Tupac was planning to make and the one amaru put out are completely different. Deathrow was trying to count aeom as just a single album
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    Listen, Tupac was planning a r u still down album but since he died he never got a chance to make it. He dies so amaru gets rights to his music and they make their version of r u still down with unreleased songs. I ? know that r u still down retail is not a album Tupac recorded on Deathrow. Who the ? doesn't? If you don't understand what I'm saying by now and will just be another idiot that will quote me and say "r u still down is songs recorded before Deathrow", go ? yourself
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

who said 67? and how many of those have been released?
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Options
    He had way more than 67 songs in the vault, amaru has yet to release everything and there's bunches that I have myself that didn't go on the posthumous albums
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Listen, Tupac was planning a r u still down album but since he died he never got a chance to make it. He dies so amaru gets rights to his music and they make their version of r u still down with unreleased songs. I ? know that r u still down retail is not a album Tupac recorded on Deathrow. Who the ? doesn't? If you don't understand what I'm saying by now and will just be another idiot that will quote me and say "r u still down is songs recorded before Deathrow", go ? yourself

Damn this thread started give months ago discussing tupac/biggie murders

It ends with "go ? yourself" from one poster to anther
  • Me1971
    Me1971 Members Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    A lot of fallacies in this thread.

The tracks for R U Still Down was completed in 94 and originally suppose to come in December 95' under Interscope as a way for them to make money off Pac while he was in jail. Pac got out of jail early and signed to Death Row, so they shelved the album. But the album was mastered and ready to go as confirmed by the engineers who worked on it.

Khadifi, was accidentally killed by Napoleons cousin. Yes, unfortunately coincidences happen sometimes.

None of the Outlawz, Pac's family, and Afeni believe that he was set up by Suge, they all believe that he was killed on some "regular ? " ? . That's a theory that's mostly believed by outsiders.

Frank Alexender doesn't believe that Suge had anything to do with it.

Pac owed DR two more albums. He wasn't going anywhere. All Eyes on Me is only counted as two albums by the RIAA because it exceeded 100 minutes, that has nothing to do with how Interscope counted it.

Pac was out on appeal and Death Row was paying ALL of his legal fees to keep him free. Without DR, he would've went back to jail. He fired David Kenner but they hired Johny Cochran for him during his 96' case. They were also providing him with protection that he needed since he made so many enemies. DR also took care if his family by buying them that mansion, and Pac was all about taking care his family. With Death Row, he had almost unlimited resources at his disposal to have the success he craved since he first came into the game. He was spending crazzzzy money on DR's tab. Who do you think paid for all of that studio time, stylist, 12 videos, an expensive double album, 3 unrealesed albums, security, producers, flying in other rappers like Boot Camp Click, etc. people in the DR camp have talked about how Suge started building DR around Pac and putting more money into him. Why would Pac leave? Pac wasn't going to severe ties with Suge completely, he was going to start his own imprint under DR, similar to what Snoop was also doing on the label (Dogg Pound). Pac said it out of his own mouth in that Sway interview. It's not unusual for an artist to run into issues with royalties before they actually receive them.

How could Pac say "he was a dead man walking" on the flight to Vegas when he didn't even fly to Vegas? Pac drove with Kadiada and a few others and meet up with Suge at Vegas.

How do we know that it was the first time Suge ordered his security not to carry guns?

If Suge was that much of a mastermind then I believe he would've found a more efficient way of killing Pac. He really went about it in a Wylie Coyote type of way. Why in the world would he fight in a crowded casino the night he has to pull off his master hit, wouldn't he want to lay low? What if the cops showed up, that would've put a dent in the plan. And even if he placed Orlando Anderson in that casino lobby as a patsy, how did he know that Pac was going to dash off to Anderson and punch him after Babe Lane whispered to Pac "that's the dude who stole my chain 4 months ago"? What if Pac didn't react? Idk, too many holes in the Suge theory.