Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and Maria chappelle is my crush. She Blacc , educated and down for her Blacc men!!!
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What drugs do you think will flood this community when this is all over with?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    It's getting to the point where "gunned down like an animal" isn't accurate anymore.

If the police were killing animals at this rate white people would be outraged.

Real ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    What drugs do you think will flood this community when this is all over with?

Shutup
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me guess, some people ignored the curfew because they HAVE to be 'protesting' between the hours of 12 am and 5 am.

A normal adult can be active in a cause BUT still must go about handling their own business and lives. Being on the streets after 12 am in such an environment is not an 'adult' decision.

Most of the people who would ignore a curfew like that are ? stirrers, teens looking for trouble and they will get it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me guess, some people ignored the curfew because they HAVE to be 'protesting' between the hours of 12 am and 5 am.

A normal adult can be active in a cause BUT still must go about handling their own business and lives. Being on the streets after 12 am in such an environment is not an 'adult' decision.

Most of the people who would ignore a curfew like that are ? stirrers, teens looking for trouble and they will get it.

U always let ppl u employ dictate to u when u can be outside?
    This is America ? .
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    h8rhurta wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    RobCoLife wrote: »
    Damn and yeah ? Al, I say bombing on white people for thinking we as a whole look up to that bastard as a leader. Him and Jesse.

Jesse and AL have done more for Civil Rights than anybody on this message board. So although it's popular to ? on them for, "always being in front of the camera," please consider the fact that that's WTF acitivists are supposed to do. Find a camera and air out grievances.

I wish blacks would learn to NOT insult civil rights leaders that they haven't surpassed in accomplishments. You like a fat dude in the nose bleed section of Madison Square Garden with nacho cheese on his white T-shirt yelling, "KOBE YOU SUCK!" when the Lakers visit.

When you have done more for blacks then those two please feel free to express your opinion. But you wasnt on the balcony putting your life on the line with MLK. Jesse was.

Not even dissin you bruh just being real. Stop fallling for all that ? propaganda. These crackers put a bug in you ? ear tell you to hate somebody and you fall the ? in line o you dont look, "militant." Ol' "I dont want white people to think we look up to them," ass ? . THE ? ? SMH. I aint saying them ? is perfect but when we up our resume in the civil rights field THEN lets talk ? .

Neither was Jesse.

Darc, you my dude and all, but we have a right to call ? when you see it. Not all civil rights leaders are fighting for the people. These two are usually trying to put money in their pockets under the guise of civil rights. You can't be an informant and a civil rights leader. I don't think King would approve of that. Ask Jesse where is all the money that went missing from organizations? Most of the criticism that they receive is justly due.

Said this ? a couple of weeks ago. ALWAYS looking for bread!
  • playmaker88
    Options
    If those idiotic often trumpeted assertions were true about Jesse and Al they both would be able to buy countries by now ? that noise dont believe the hype
  • playmaker88
    Options
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man al sharpon look sicker by the interview
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Important segment here on MHP coalition building.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If those idiotic often trumpeted assertions were true about Jesse and Al they both would be able to buy countries by now ? that noise dont believe the hype

tumblr_m6icyve23K1rq80m7o1_500.gif
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

=))
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    Watching MHP .... This is kinda awkward...
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr. Mayor if you ask someone to resign,it is pretty much FIRING THEM

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Six still havent posted in here yet???

Good Mourning @obnoxiouslyfresh :)>-
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's amazing to see what we can do when we work together, I hope this become a trend.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    edited August 2014
    Options

=))

What is your real issue with these men? I mean, can we just be honest.

These men aint did a damn thing to nobody to deserve the kinda flack they receive. It is simply because they are black and they are pointing out the racist component present in events that happen. That is it. That is all. White people generally don't like people talking about race and they don't like dealing with race... it makes them uncomfortable and consequently they will on the mild side shy away from anyone that brings it up or on the strong side violently address the issue. It's predictable that most, if not all, of the white people who don't like Jackson or Sharpton have no real basis. It's not because they know them or because they have done something to them, but primarily because they view them as "trouble makers", and people who bring up that race issue that they don't want to deal with because after all, racism doesn't exist. We can just be ? real about it.

FOH ...sean bell gets shot 100 times and it's "Here come Jesse talkin about race. How dare he!" smh

@Black_Excellence‌

Morning :)
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bazz-B wrote: »
    It's amazing to see what we can do when we work together, I hope this become a trend.

Its always worked like that yet blacks were to busy going at each other.Once we all realize the power we have in the world the better off we'll be.
  • playmaker88
    edited August 2014
    Options
    MHP is the new Tony Brown/Like It Is

There was a void that needed to be filled after these shows went off, not exactly the same but she is more than adequate
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why do you consistently post trash? I'm really curious
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

=))

What is your real issue with these men? I mean, can we just be honest.

These men aint did a damn thing to nobody to deserve the kinda flack they receive. It is simply because they are black and they are pointing out the racist component present in events that happen. That is it. That is all. White people generally don't like people talking about race and they don't like dealing with race... it makes them uncomfortable and consequently they will on the mild side shy away from anyone that brings it up or on the strong side violently address the issue. It's predictable that most, if not all, of the white people who don't like Jackson or Sharpton have no real basis. It's not because they know them or because they have done something to them, but primarily because they view them as "trouble makers", and people who bring up that race issue that they don't want to deal with because after all, racism doesn't exist. We can just be ? real about it.

FOH ...sean bell gets shot 100 times and it's "Here come Jesse talkin about race. How dare he!" smh

@Black_Excellence‌

Morning :)
    True and we don't even see anybody else stand up and say anything BESIDES them usually. People think that having black folks in their comfy studios in D.C, is enough but it's not. Jesse and Al are always out there when ? happens. Lol at people blaming the media for every ? thing.. The media didn't make you hate Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, them black folks in your hood did. If racists ? didn't happen, we wouldn't see Al or Jesse PERIOD! you know what would be a great way to get rid of them two? make our country equal! Stop treating black folks like we don't matter! I don't listen to people who say ? the NAACP, ? whatever black organization because they all sound like they're trying to be the cool kids... The anti person. ? pusses me off man.