• John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hulk.......SMASH
  • clippyclipp n*gga
    clippyclipp n*gga Members Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    The fact that she sings in the southern accent too tho...

SO NIKKI DOESN'T USE A FAKE WHITE GIRL IN WHEN SHE SPEAKS STOP IT 5
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    They said scrap this ? . Make her a ?

They was like send that ? to the factory and rebuild her lol
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh at this kangaroo ?
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

Soooo I guess anyone can be successful in hip hop as long as they're white.

and i guess anyone can achieve a prominent place in the pop contingent if they release drivel like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN8mo

i don't see how that's different.

That ? wack too...equal opportunity hating going on round here..I hate all that wack ? ..
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOW smh lol!!!!!!!!!! I'm shocked none of the U.K brothers outed her. I also noticed the posterior is not as big as it is now too smh.
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no ? shots = dont care
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i been saying this for 300 years on the IC. wack/mediore white artists blowing up are just a mirror image of other wack black artists. ? just catch more feelings cause of skin color.

so other older heads like TIP haven't cosigned wack black rappers in the game? Nikki hasn't tried to change her image to go more pop? Other rappers aren't getting lines ghostwritten? Rappers aren't faking accent's and alleged lifestyles in their videos?

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ain't never listen to Iggy song on purpose and I ain't gon start today.

I'd tear that Australian box the ? up though. On mamas.
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didn't even make it 30 seconds into this triddash.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To be white with a ? fakeass along with fans who are pretty stupid is why this happens smh.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    1CK1S wrote: »

Soooo I guess anyone can be successful in hip hop as long as they're white.

and i guess anyone can achieve a prominent place in the pop contingent if they release drivel like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeIJmciN8mo

i don't see how that's different.

Somebody plzzz post a vid of Nikki in the HOOD,Queens NEWYORK, FREESTYlING on SMACK DVD...
    ? are posting with no context.

NIKkI paid her dues. SHE done held her own, against some of the best and been cosign by the rappers, u ? slobber over.

All in All, if Nikki wanna cash out and make trash ass pop music, she can go a head.
    She paid her dues tho.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think that was smack DVD she was on it was the come up
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She ain't bad enough for me to give this horseshit a look
  • Avenged Sevenfold
    Avenged Sevenfold Members Posts: 199 ✭✭
    Options
    I don't see how this is any different from nikki going street to pop. Street Nikki wasn't gonna sell. Hip pop Nikki was though. Clearly the same thing with this girl. I already forgot her name lol. She wants to be in the music industry. Can't hate on someone for following their dreams. So she acts like she is some tough ghetto girl. Is that lame? Yes. But let's be honest half of the rap industry is filled with people acting like they are hard when in reality it's just for show. I see drake gets A LOT of love from people. But is he street? No. He was getting the small time acting money. Then became a rapper. The only time he's been shot was on TV. But he gets a pass from the majority of people on the IC.

I hadn't heard anything from this girl until I went to YouTube, I only listen to CDs in my car. Not the radio. Is her voice annoying hell freaking yeah. Is she corny. Yeah. Is she the new big thing right now? Yes. Want to get rid of her? Quit mentioning her. She fade out like all the rest of them do.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    straight Britney style
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So has anybody else pointed out that Telling Information is sponsoring this phoney? This is strike three for him. First it was himself, 2nd was alpha mega, and now this. (hope somebody don't rage bury my post)
    I don't think that was smack DVD she was on it was the come up
    I remember seeing her on some sub 0 stuff too. She was also on some southern D.V.D's too. She lucky kim & L boogie went crazy, eve moved away from hip hop, foxy turned into a diva, and remy and da brat went to jail.

She blew up cause she joined the.... illuminati!!!

giphy.gif
    HILARIOUS!!!! Haven't heard this ? in a minute. Proves how this ? was just a fad. It was always black folks too smh. Aint no damn black folks apart of that ? . It's all white faces that control the worlds natural resources. They the ones that's always "partnering", "merging", and "buying out" folks who start gaining too much wealth on their own. They're the ones who print the money and own the trees that the paper comes from. They're the major banks, metal producers, gas, water, diamonds etc etc.

Aint no damn rappers got a real piece of any of that. Especially not black rappers.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SnuffDaddy wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    ? went from Christina Aguilera to T.I. ........ wow

I think t.i. is ghost writing for her.

Tbh i think Tiny is really her writer. The fact that the chick actually did the song Fancy in that ? awful fake accent is just hilarious. And then ironically it starts off as "first thing first - im the realest" lol. I don't know why they didn't AT LEAST just make her rap the way she really speaks or whatever. That fake Atlanta accent is just hilariously bad.

But it didnt take this year for me to see that she's a vulture. I already knew it the minute she was introduced. I'm willing to bet that Iggy ain't even Ti's artists. I'm willing to bet that the labels approached T.I. to take her under his wing to introduce her to the hip-hop audience/demographic.

It's not news to me that she isn't really a rapper. Been knew that. But i'm willing to bet the business deal went something like a particular deal/relationship in exhange of him taking her under his wing - which is why rappers do ? like this.

She's been rapping like that since ignorant art
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    looks good.
    sounds like ? . as usual.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Iggy = Blondie reborn in New Zealand...