Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Al looks real old right now...

• $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

How is he right? You straight trolling homie . And you still haven't answered me to where in LA.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    a.mann wrote: »
    If I really wanted to play hardball I'll point the fact the white establishment finds undoubtedly finds Al Sharpton more of threat than ? Gregory

That's not knock to ? ....he still the man but it is one of them things that makes you go...."Hmmm..." :-?

I'm not sure who ? Gregory is but I don't know anyone who takes al sharpton seriously or gives him any amount of credibility, so he def. is not viewed as a threat by white people

typical white boy..
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I should also point out that ? Gregory saying "? Jesse Jackson" is probably more personal than anything. All of these men who championed civil rights for decades know each other personally. I doubt he said "? Jesse" as a means of negating his work or to suggest his efforts are not sincere. Every time these dudes squabble, it typically has nothing to do with the causes they serve. Tavis Smiley been ? at Barack for about a decade now cause the ? didn't come on his talk show. Jesse got caught from an open mic saying "Barack is always talking ? to black people." We all know his real issue was just getting over the jealousy at that time of another black man who was younger and smarter coming behind him and getting the vote he never could have reached. At the end of the day, they are all men with merely egos, but they are still men of purpose.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options

How is he right? You straight trolling homie . And you still haven't answered me to where in LA.

Have you seen the Black on Black crime? Only time we come together is when tragedies like this happen. Like I said we need to band together as one and get on the same page. Or it's always gonna be like this. If I was trolling then I wouldn't be concerned. You just can't value someone else's opinion.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I really wanted to play hardball I'll point the fact the white establishment finds undoubtedly finds Al Sharpton more of threat than ? Gregory

That's not knock to ? ....he still the man but it is one of them things that makes you go...."Hmmm..." :-?

I'm not sure who ? Gregory is but I don't know anyone who takes al sharpton seriously or gives him any amount of credibility, so he def. is not viewed as a threat by white people

This whole post you made was extremely telling and it's funny.

There's a reason you don't know about the very existence ? Gregory. And there's a reason that even though you know about Al Sharpton he has no credibility. Please tell us, who is viewed as a threat by white people?
  • CapitalB
    Options
    I should also point out that ? Gregory saying "? Jesse Jackson" is probably more personal than anything. All of these men who championed civil rights for decades know each other personally. I doubt he said "? Jesse" as a means of negating his work or to suggest his efforts are not sincere. Every time these dudes squabble, it typically has nothing to do with the causes they serve. Tavis Smiley been ? at Barack for about a decade now cause the ? didn't come on his talk show. Jesse got caught from an open mic saying "Barack is always talking ? to black people." We all know his real issue was just getting past the jealousy at that time of someone coming behind him and getting the vote he never could have. At the end of the day, they are all men with egos, but they are still men of purpose.

he said even King was on some "? Jesse" ? ..
    was about to expose that ? ..
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

typical white boy..

Not much I can do about that
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to @amann and @playmaker the Antonio Frenches of this thread last night. I'm reading these posts, and nggas like @down and @osirusjenkins cant see the forrest from the trees. Draw blood,then what? Undercut the entire movement and some of the legal ? we got in store.

The riots were needed, more than needed. Now we move forward.

People in power are ousted via public pressure, shame, spotlight, ridicule, loss of votes, etc. How many people have ? killed to have people shook to say 1 bad word on them?

Yall think like soldiers rather than generals. Soldiers serve a purpose for a time, but generals make the power moves. Right now is time for generals.
  • CapitalB
    Options

typical white boy..

true.. but u can shut up tho..
    if u have that much adulation about our culture u can sit back ..shut the ? up and observe from a distance..

im jus sayin..
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's stop being divisive
  • CapitalB
    Options
    Let's stop being divisive

nah.. these ? ? need to be extradited. lol
    they on they "Jesse Jackson" ? ..

tryin to blend in wit the momentum of the movement.. next thing u know real ? get popped and ? like a.mann and s2j pointin in the wrong direction. lol
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

typical white boy..

if u have that much adulation about our culture u can sit back ..shut the ? up and observe from a distance..

im jus sayin..

I'm on the internet. I don't know how much more distant I can be.
  • CapitalB
    Options

typical white boy..

im jus sayin..

I'm on the internet. I don't know how much more distant I can be.

try harder...
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    I want to point out that Mike Brown didn't deserve to die like that. I'm not on the cop's side. However, there are some immature people on here. All I said was I agreed with Tyrese's tweet. Then, I get accused of trolling? You all need to learn how to value someone else's opinion. Our community has a lot of flaws and what Tyrese Gibson pointed out was one of them. Learn how to take criticism and maybe then we can more on as people. It would break my heart to see more Blacks die out. Because of our own demise and weaknesses.
  • shieky
    shieky Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been on various message boards and browsed social media throughout the week.. and the overwhelming theme from known or closeted racists was, "wait for the evidence, the witnesses probably were friends and are lying."

Now this makes the rounds..

... and they believe every utterance.

Its like they already forgot that there is 3 other witnesses that claim he surrendered. On top of the likely position that the guy heard on the tape, won't testify.. if they can even ID him.

Ah well, just add this to the list of confusing things surrounding this story.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I should also point out that ? Gregory saying "? Jesse Jackson" is probably more personal than anything. All of these men who championed civil rights for decades know each other personally. I doubt he said "? Jesse" as a means of negating his work or to suggest his efforts are not sincere. Every time these dudes squabble, it typically has nothing to do with the causes they serve. Tavis Smiley been ? at Barack for about a decade now cause the ? didn't come on his talk show. Jesse got caught from an open mic saying "Barack is always talking ? to black people." We all know his real issue was just getting past the jealousy at that time of someone coming behind him and getting the vote he never could have. At the end of the day, they are all men with egos, but they are still men of purpose.

he said even King was on some "? Jesse" ? ..
    was about to expose that ? ..

See that's why I don't know what to make of it. It's like two ? uncles fighting at a cookout and you can tell it's more ego infused than anything. I think they ultimately love and respect each other, despite the spats. They've been through entirely too much together to not. I mean...I can totally see ? Gregory at a cookout like ".....and Martin couldn't stand yo ? ass either when he was alive, you snake."

But I mean...I dont know what to make of that as an observer lol.

They probably argue like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3trbNiJcDMM

There's love there.
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ahhhh ? here we go with the money
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Keke Palmer looking like a young fine ass Angela Bassett...
  • CapitalB
    Options
    GOAT ? scene...
    ? i love that movie..

"u think u bad dont u??" hahahaha

its STILL ? Jesse tho. lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keke Palmer looking like a young fine ass Angela Bassett...

She looks like she ciukd be the daughter of Angela Bassett and Lawrence Fishburne.

@. My ? TJ on MSNBC now?
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody else feel like the majority of these celebs are doing it for pr??