Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I want to point out that Mike Brown didn't deserve to die like that. I'm not on the cop's side. However, there are some immature people on here. All I said was I agreed with Tyrese's tweet. Then, I get accused of trolling? You all need to learn how to value someone else's opinion. Our community has a lot of flaws and what Tyrese Gibson pointed out was one of them. Learn how to take criticism and maybe then we can more on as people. It would break my heart to see more Blacks die out. Because of our own demise and weaknesses.

get this buffoonery out of here ? ... dont be mad that ? aint feelin your buffoonery .... be mad at the fact your displaying it

? you right only ? don't get it. However, the rest of us in the Black community do.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i don't see what people's problem with al sharpton is...i'm speaking more about white conservatives who always bring him & jesse up whenever there's a problem..ironically they always want them to go away but when somethin happens to a white person or about black on violence (which both of them have spoken about extensively & al been to chicago several times) they always wana know where they're at...but i digress..idk that much about jesse except that he's the least liked out of the two.

at this point all al seems to do is echo what everybody else says. people were mad at the looters/rioters & ? so when al showed up to speak he said to stop the violence...then people get mad. why? ain't that the same ? you said?

here's the thing about Al Sharpton tho ... ? can sit here and say whatever ? they want about dude ... but all i know is ... when Trayvon was killed ... and these ? ass ? in the national media were scared to introduce the subject to the news cycle ... it was AL who at the request of the family used his mainstream platform to come down to Sanford and hold rallies to pressure the DA into actually bringing up formal chargers against that ? member ass zimmerman ... mind you ... this is when they were going to let this CAC just slide smooth free without even going thru any prosecution .... the police department initially believed his story ... if it wasn't for AL who knows if that muthafucka would have even been arraigned...

bottom line is ..when ? is poppin off ... and these coonin ass ? in the media too scared to risk their reputation or comfort level to white people ... AL be that ? who dont give a ? about that audience and goes out to ride for the cause because he already knows the CACs dont like his ass anyways ... aint no illusions ... and ? with that period point blank
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im bout to get some academic ? tho!!!
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to point out that Mike Brown didn't deserve to die like that. I'm not on the cop's side. However......

There should never have been a however after the first sentence. Hopefully you understand that as time goes on.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Where did the story come from about this being an execution style killing?

He was on his knees with his hands in the air and the cop shot him down...if that aint execution style idk what is.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Where did the story come from about this being an execution style killing?

He was on his knees with his hands in the air and the cop shot him down...if that aint execution style idk what is.

That is an execution style killing, but where was it reporter that the officer killed mike brown execution style?
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Evilchuck wrote: »
    Smh. These black entertainers are some of the biggest undercover ? . You see black folks coming together for once, and ? STILL on some "black ppl hate each other" ? . You know racist white ppl LOVE when black folks argue amongst each other. ? Jodie
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I assume that i'm reading Tyrese's tweet out of context. I thought he was referencing to the blacks hopping on fox ? on mike brown.
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    edited August 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I want to point out that Mike Brown didn't deserve to die like that. I'm not on the cop's side. However......

There should never have been a however after the first sentence. Hopefully you understand that as time goes on.

This was the quote from me. Hopefully, you did understand the point I was trying to get across.
    I want to point out that Mike Brown didn't deserve to die like that. I'm not on the cop's side. However, there are some immature people on here. All I said was I agreed with Tyrese's tweet. Then, I get accused of trolling? You all need to learn how to value someone else's opinion. Our community has a lot of flaws and what Tyrese Gibson pointed out was one of them. Learn how to take criticism and maybe then we can more on as people. It would break my heart to see more Blacks die out. Because of our own demise and weaknesses.
    I watched what Sharpton said today and agreed. However, only thing I said was we have to stick together as Black people on a regular basis. That's why I agreed with Tyrese. You can't get mad at a person for having a different point of view. Because that would be very unfair. I'm just saying learn how to respect other people's opinions. We do need to fix the Black community and I WILL STAND by that. No Beef
  • CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @‌obnixiouslyfresh

I'm coming to chicago and I need to know where the ethnic lil Jamaican and African shoppes at? Can you help a brother out I'm trying to get a couple marley Malcolm and other shirts and apparel
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is a case where white cop kills unarmed black kid for nothing, absolutely nothing. It's blatant racism on so many levels. If Tyrese wanted to criticize his own ppl, this wasn't the platform. Black folks have flaws just like every other race. What he prolly did was try to earn cookie points among his rich white peers who fund his movies. "See look, I'm not like the other ones". Classic ? move. By you agreeing, you lookin real coonish too.

Plus if black folks hated each other, Tyrese wouldn't have a ? career. The nerve of this ignorant ?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    It's crazy how peeps say that "blacks should forget about slavery". Tell the Jews to forget about the holocaust & see what they will say

They pretty much have and own everything and they STILL won't forget about it.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm... I can research
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jayvon32 wrote: »
    Not to get off topic, yet I had to put my two cents in

There's a little more than personal grieves to why ? Gregory said "? Jessie". His ascension to power and questionable moves after Martin got killed is a few reason why. Not to go get too deep, but Jessie was being accuse of being a government informant while in kings organization, plus his contradictory statement regarding his interaction with King after he got shot is why I say ? Jessie!

That is all fine, but I meant that these men have a PERSONAL DECADES LONG relationship with nuances that we dont understand. Do you get upset with your brother? Of course you do. I'm sure Jesse and ? Gregory have fights and then go out to lunch. ? Gregory can talk ? about his brother without people using it as an excuse to question Jesse's life's work. Didn't Beanie Sigel explain to yall that his beef with Jay does not provide open reign for others to try to come at him. Jesse and ? are brothers of the struggle. Their relationship is OLDER than most of US. While we were shittin in pampers...they was out here gettin it in. If something happen to Jesse, ? would probably turn over the casket tryin to climb in. I don't want to hear nothin about no ? ego driven feud. Them ? been together for decades and still stand side by side TODAY and work together, and that's all I need. People need to let it go. Im not holding onto some beef with Jesse that aint mine cause ? Gregory was ? at him 10 years ago. That's they personal ?

carbonfibreme_matteo_ceschi_interview_book_president_obama_influential_black_activists_presidential_candidates_jesse_jackson.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1346555088577

longest+walk.jpg

PPC_Jesse_Jackson-1024x678.jpg

628x471.jpg

AliGregory.jpg
    108.JPG

1930539_24074618213_9361_n.jpg

-07772473da8a73f6.JPG

u sayin all that but all im sayin is ? JESSE JACKSON! lol
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The main problem with Jesse and Al is that we're still going through this ? . These pictures coming out of Ferguson looking exactly like the ? from riots in the civil rights movement.

Bottom line, it looks like they failed us and didn't do enough. So folks, logically, are questioning what they've been telling and doing in our name all this time. Their methods haven't gotten us the results to give our people justice. And the younger generation is frustrated, ready fight instead of marching and singing in vain. Pressure bust pipes.

But that's what happens when you prop yourself up as the black leader, or any leader for that matter. When ? goes bad, your head is the first roll. Your the first person people get to blame.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    It's crazy how peeps say that "blacks should forget about slavery". Tell the Jews to forget about the holocaust & see what they will say

You mean like this?
    People always crying. Slavery did happen. What she said was true. And she said it in a joking manner. We as black people gotta move on. Jews make fun of there heritage all the time. But soon as we hear something all the computer activist come out in droves. Be the same ones that watch Tyler Perry movies.

You bring up a quote from a lady performing jokes about slavery. That outraged so call negros but still love they Tyler Perry. That perpetuate other stereotypes. It's clear as day what I was saying. You just like those like Police trying to perform a smear job lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta question.

Are officers allowed to shoot behind a fleeing suspect?
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    Options
    I like what Sharpton is doing. So, yep I support him 100% in this.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options