Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This all started with blatant disrespect by the cop to mike brown and his friend.....officer pulls up telling them to get the ? out of the streets... That cop had it on his mind already that he probably was going to ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Rasta...stop going back'n forth with the troll.

I'm only interest to see how medical evidence matches up with the testimony given by the people who came forward as eyewitnesses.

So u think eyewitnes lied?

Did that tweet say(try) he shot facing him not with his back turned away
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at them folks bumping Boosie.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could he really get shot 4 times with his hands up? Wouldn't they go down after 1 shot?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    I thought the wounds in the the front were entry wounds. Wouldn't that imply he had his arms down for those shots?
  • MeTaL
    MeTaL Members Posts: 6,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As I said before.. Yall ? do realize bullets continue to travel..upon entry..
  • Matt-
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

I'm only interest to see how medical evidence matches up with the testimony given by the people who came forward as eyewitnesses.

The autopsy sounds much more believable than the witness statements. Either way, it still looks bad for Wilson. Not saying anyone lied, but they don't exactly match up.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the wounds in the the front were entry wounds. Wouldn't that imply he had his arms down for those shots?

I'm thinking he was shot a couple times in the arm. Backed up then got on his knees took one to the dome. Then one when he was already dead to the head
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    poor mike brown
  • Matt-
    Options
    @trillfate - People can't get banned for the amount of post that are flagged. The 4 hours a day you spend doing it will never result in a banishment
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

The autopsy sounds much more believable than the witness statements. Either way, it still looks bad for Wilson. Not saying anyone lied, but they don't exactly match up.

Only thing from the witness statements that doesn't match up is which shots hit... not when he got shot at.

And outside of the ? shot--since they themselves weren't the ones being shot--they wouldn't know which shots were actually hitting unless they were the people examining the body.

Their accounts painted a picture... the autopsy provides the detail.
  • kzzl
    Options
    I swear those cops are just their protecting that mobile station.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well one turn of the wrist and the back of your arm becomes the bottom

supination_and_pronation1349825041850.jpg

anything is possible. his arms didn't have to be perfectly forward. you're talking about someone who just got shot and threw his arms up
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Only thing from the witness statements that doesn't match up is which shots hit... not when he got shot at.

And outside of the ? shot--since they themselves weren't the ones being shot--they wouldn't know which shots were actually hitting unless they were the people examining the body.

Well then it's hard to call yourself a witness if you didn't actually see it. If u did see it, and the report differs from what you claimed to see - then it will be brought up in court.

But again, the shots to the head - from a distance or otherwise- on a person who had no weapon and was not a treat at the time of the shooting, are damning enough
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

That's the only way him getting shot in the head makes sense.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From my interpretation is he got shot the first time and start running. The second shot graze him. So he stop turned like Bruh don't shoot no more!!! And dude finish him off. MSNBC police analyst has this theory as well.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This all started with blatant disrespect by the cop to mike brown and his friend.....officer pulls up telling them to get the ? out of the streets... That cop had it on his mind already that he probably was going to ? .

That's the game.

Cops disrespect you, then (get angry and) claim they're in fear if you show self-respect.

• Matt-
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    stop ? . you're a filthy bigot not unlike Darren Wilson

your sole purpose is to antagonize Us. i'll stomp a hole in your face if im ever granted the opportunity

? Your Life. @matt

Let me know when you decide
    To stop pretending to be other people on the internet. Settle on an identity then you may get taken seriously enough to have people stop antagonizing you.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

Well then it's hard to call yourself a witness if you didn't actually see it. If u did see it, and the report differs from what you claimed to see - then it will be brought up in court.

But again, the shots to the head - from a distance or otherwise- on a person who had no weapon and was not a treat at the time of the shooting, are damning enough

See those the type of games white folks play that have us in this situation. To hell with the semantics. Having context we know none of this discredits an ounce of their testimonies. I do know the most credible witness, the girl picking up her coworker, never said he got shot in the back.

She said his body ? as if he got shot. That is a smart young woman. She came into this situation more prepared than any of the other parties involved.
  • kzzl
    Options
    I don't know how credible it is, but the store owner has lawyered up and is saying he doesn't believe it was Mike Brown in the store video footage. Some site with a blog called Political Freak Show. Don't know if it's legit.