Ladies, please help Conflict come to terms with his homosexuality

Options

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Yep, i believe in all that stuff (ghost, ufos,etc), i just believe we live on different dimensions. Some people have the ability to tap into those dimensions too (psychics, prophets,etc).

My mom told me about this one guy from when she was a kid there was this guy whom was known in the neighborhood and always walked along the side of the street. Well apparently he got hit one night and died, then a few days later when my mom was on the bus going to school with her friend, they saw his spirit walking along the same road.

My uncle also told me a story, apparently back in the days (1960s) before Jamaica got really develop people saw ghost all the time, because it would take time for people to bury people and we buried relatives on our land. Well, my uncle was in the bushes one day picking mango, when he said he saw a midget 3 ft high that ran out the bushes and disappeared into thing air.

I've been told all types of crazy ? , about duppy birds (duppy is jamaican for ghost), rolling calfs,etc.
  • MAZE DAVIE
    MAZE DAVIE Members Posts: 20
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Me personally, I've never had an encounter, so it's hard to say.

I'd rather believe ghosts aren't real though...
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options

I was looking for the "A haunting in CT" documentary but I think youtube removed it. The sad thing is the Discovery Channel version was way better then that borefest of a movie Lionsgate produced..
  • aquizzle
    aquizzle Members Posts: 589
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Interesting story. My girl is really in to it this kinda ? so I've been secretly getting interested myself. You mentioned that you immediately came up with a scientific reason for the weird ? you saw/heard and I'm the same way. I can't front though I think I've gone from the 'non-believer' to the 'maybe' stage... I haven't seen anything for sure but my girl swears that something was in her sister's crib one night and... something wasn't right about that house lol

I still need to see hard proof before I really admit to my girl that I believe in this kind of ? . Preferably I would see this hard proof along with others to ensure my mind isn't playing tricks on me
  • Elle_Music
    Elle_Music Members Posts: 926
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Our old house was haunted...so glad we moved
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    how your screen name gonna be death187sin and you out here scared of ghosts SMH
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    aquizzle wrote: »
    Interesting story. My girl is really in to it this kinda ? so I've been secretly getting interested myself. You mentioned that you immediately came up with a scientific reason for the weird ? you saw/heard and I'm the same way. I can't front though I think I've gone from the 'non-believer' to the 'maybe' stage... I haven't seen anything for sure but my girl swears that something was in her sister's crib one night and... something wasn't right about that house lol

I still need to see hard proof before I really admit to my girl that I believe in this kind of ? . Preferably I would see this hard proof along with others to ensure my mind isn't playing tricks on me

Yeah.. You start to tell yourself it was the wind. Or maybe the house is settling. In my case "the wiring was bad" but even with that it doesn't explain the basement lights and the bedroom light coming back on. I even unscrewed the basement light. I'm a pretty rational thinking person and I have pondered over reasons for that lamp to come on by itself and have not found one. You have to turn the switch twice before it comes on.. The bulb was unscrewed. There is no logical reason for that bulb to screw back in and come on by itself.. The blinds moving can be tribute'd to the wind from the windows but it wasn't windy at all. The heat kept coming on even though the thermometer read off... This ? really took my mind for a loop.
  • NastyNasty
    NastyNasty Members Posts: 747 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    There is no such thing as ghosts.

There is such a thing as psychotic people that hallucinate ? . That's who you should be afraid of. Don't be afraid of "ghosts", be afraid of people who claim to see them.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Nah, I'm all about that metaphysical naturalism ? .

The human mind/imagination is just a powerful/creative thing
    Word to high electromagnetic field concentration, infrasound, and suggestibility.
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    aint no ? ghost breh....when you dead you dead! let me guess theres ghost rules? gotta die a certin way? cant just talk to the living? got 2 be like alians and just let rednecks and ? muth fuckas see you?
  • thetruth391
    thetruth391 Members Posts: 2,367 ✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    i dont know. i think our house had ? in it before.

but in all seriousness those were demons not people, red eyes n all that
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    how your screen name gonna be death187sin and you out here scared of ghosts SMH

? the paranormal supersedes any toughness or heart you can conjure up. the name deathsin is just a name on the I*C and holds no value when it comes to ? like this. Yes.. Not afraid to admit it.. I was very shook!
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    NastyNasty wrote: »
    There is no such thing as ghosts.

There is such a thing as psychotic people that hallucinate ? . That's who you should be afraid of. Don't be afraid of "ghosts", be afraid of people who claim to see them.
    2 true buddy 2 true....chris rock voice WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CRAZY?!?!?!?!!?
  • freshb651
    edited June 2010
    Options
    ? the paranormal supersedes any toughness or heart you can conjure up. the name deathsin is just a name on the I*C and holds no value when it comes to ? like this. Yes.. Not afraid to admit it.. I was very shook!

just playin' lol @ you being shook,nah in all seriousness how do people not believe in ghosts and the afterlife you think you just die and that's it ?
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    just playin' lol @ you being shook,nah in all seriousness how do people not believe in ghosts and the afterlife you think you just die and that's it ?

so your saying every person since the dawn of man is chillin somewhere?
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options

I would like to think that.. I don't want to think that one of these ? fuckaz could be sitting in my closet or some ? .. lol
  • CPTJamesT.Lurk
    CPTJamesT.Lurk Members Posts: 763
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I use to live in an old house that had a servants quarters that was remodeled and integrated into the house. I'm not going to say the place was haunted but there was some negative energy there. I had to move out because my mood changed after living there. I can't really explain the feeling but I was angry about everything all the time.
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I would like to think that.. I don't want to think that one of these ? fuckaz could be sitting in my closet or some ? .. lol

are you ? serious? ok lets say your a ghost and you can go anywhere in the whole ? univers your gonna chill in some ? house you dont know?
  • freshb651
    edited June 2010
    Options

so your saying every person since the dawn of man is chillin somewhere?

nah,they could be here as another being, reincarnation they say you actually live several lifetimes as men,women,black,white, whatever. I guess it depends on what you believe in,some theories on life suggest that the meaning of life is that ? is trying to find perfection that's why they say you live multiple lives so if you're a liar in this lifetime that's what you'll have to fix your next lifetime. How do you explain people who are naturally gifted at some things ? I don't wanna go too deep these are just theories from books i've read like I said it depends on what you believe in.
  • alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    It was jesus himself, not his ghost.

So is there a such thing as a Holy Ghost?
  • death187sin
    edited June 2010
    Options
    are you ? serious? ok lets say your a ghost and you can go anywhere in the whole ? univers your gonna chill in some ? house you dont know?

I thought spirits hung around because they had some kind of ties to a person or a place. Like old people who lived in a house for decades and then died in that same house. I can't imagine ghost just going abroad and site seeing and ? ..
  • freshb651
    edited June 2010
    Options

maybe they don't know they're dead yet or where they are,the reason that ghosts haunt certain places is because that's the place they're used to. It might be your Grandma's house CURRENTLY but 80 years ago someone coulda got offed in what used to be THEIR home.
  • fiat_money
    fiat_money Members Posts: 16,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2010
    Options
    fiat_money wrote: »
    Word to high electromagnetic field concentration, infrasound, and suggestibility.
    Word, it's been shown that people are more likely to experience the "paranormal" in areas with high EMF concentrations, such as near power lines. As its also been shown that low-frequency sound that can't be detected by the human ear--known as infrasound--can cause people to experience things they consider "paranormal". But most powerful of all is likely suggestibility, because if for some reason someone is made to expect to experience the "paranormal", there's a good chance they will interpret something they experience as "paranormal" at some point.

Ghosts=Fancy Delusions
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    nah,they could be here as another being, reincarnation they say you actually live several lifetimes as men,women,black,white, whatever. I guess it depends on what you believe in,some theories on life suggest that the meaning of life is that ? is trying to find perfection that's why they say you live multiple lives so if you're a liar in this lifetime that's what you'll have to fix your next lifetime. How do you explain people who are naturally gifted at some things ? I don't wanna go too deep these are just theories from books i've read like I said it depends on what you believe in.

i will say this...i cant remember have never being not born nore a can i comprehend not being ya digg? so maybe theres some truth to the matter. but i dont remeber every being someone else but i always felt "old"
  • runningwolf1980
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I thought spirits hung around because they had some kind of ties to a person or a place. Like old people who lived in a house for decades and then died in that same house. I can't imagine ghost just going abroad and site seeing and ? ..

everything you desribe is someone else's version of what ghost are.
This discussion has been closed.