Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• CHICAGO_BREED
    CHICAGO_BREED Members Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »

I told y'all the violence was a set up. Y'all gonna learn about these devils and what they plans are. How the hell just out of the blue violence just goes rampant like that............cause it don't happen like that.

I don't know but I still think this is all just a small scale training exercise for what can happen if the US dollar goes to ? ....and people (of all races) really get fed up. As u see every faction getting they training round (local, state, now national guard) and experience with the latest gear.

You couldn't pull this type of ? off on anybody but black people currently, or investors would be ready to pull the plug and effect the stock market since America would look like its bout to implode (if White, Asian, or Hispanic people were getting fired on with tear gas). By and large the world don't care about black people so money wise ain't no body really tripping.............yet.

If and/or when the US dollar tanks, this ? we see today in Ferguson will be the new normal.

I never thought of it like that and I agree. But as far as the reduction of the American dollar, I think that's far fetched. America is still a super power and will be for a long time.

1. The New World Order is coming.
    2. In order for the NWO to take root, the Old Order has to be done away with.
    3. The Old Order is the dominance of America over the entire world since she ended WW2 with 2 atomic bombs.
    4. ? , in His word, says do to Babylon the Great as she has done to others. Double the punishment of Babylon the Great for all her evil deeds. Why? Because she brewed a cup of terror for others, so ? will brew twice as much for her.
    5. When America is destroyed, which will be soon because it's the blood moon season, the countries that destroyed America will be the first countries to accept, welcome, and encourage the antichrist when he appears shortly after the destruction of America. Amen.

I wanted to lurk.....but I can't help but to speak truth in order to effect the eternal destiny of 1 soul at least. Amen.

Who is SHE that your referring to? Answer that question and by your response I'll know if I should pay you any attention
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »

I wouldn't be surprised if minorities here in America gets a heads up to leave before a country strikes the US. They know some minorities don't want to dor for a country that hates them

jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif

Ngga how, thru morse code...tha ? does that even mean Lol Ngga i didnt get any texts on Sept 11

And yall need to chill w/ all these red flag words. Nggas typed them alphabet boys, trr0r, and strike US all in 1 page.

How do you escape from Babylon the Great?

1. Have a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ
    2. Study His word so that you can know what His instructions are
    3. Obey His voice when He gives you the command to leave

Eazy peezy...........Amen.
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PapaDoc223 wrote: »
    Ima tell you this and cosign and let me know if y'all thought about it: we see a lot of middle eastern participation and support is this not a good opportunity and recruiting tool for terrorist to engage these people and make them realize that America is a powder keg and don't care about black race. I think it will be a perfect opportunity for lil groups to be formed to fight against America

Not happening. The fbi,nsa has informants on all armed groups in this country. If ? went down like that you will yhe crackdowns of all crackdowns.

Just wondering, are you talking about the same FBI, CIA, and government that knew about 9/11?

Oh ok.

Listen talking about armed insurrection needs planning and strategy. If you want armed insurrection get your strap up. Individual Whites are stockpiling weapons and ammo that could small armies. These peckerwoods are strapped and preparing for war against the government,blacks,hispanics,invader,tthemselves. If we rise up they will genocide and massacre us. So the best thing is t o ally with hispanics cuz they will be a majority in a couple of years. With that they will get foreign support from latin america. That would be arms,training,and sanctuary. If you want war you need to be realistic. As long as whites keeping arsenals of weapons that could arm small armies if we rise up alone it will be a bloodbath. The world is cruel against minorities. Forming alliances is the best way if you want your war to succeed.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    So basically obama is playing chest

Who's ? ??? Michelle would get the ERBC tho
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

I told y'all the violence was a set up. Y'all gonna learn about these devils and what they plans are. How the hell just out of the blue violence just goes rampant like that............cause it don't happen like that.

I don't know but I still think this is all just a small scale training exercise for what can happen if the US dollar goes to ? ....and people (of all races) really get fed up. As u see every faction getting they training round (local, state, now national guard) and experience with the latest gear.

You couldn't pull this type of ? off on anybody but black people currently, or investors would be ready to pull the plug and effect the stock market since America would look like its bout to implode (if White, Asian, or Hispanic people were getting fired on with tear gas). By and large the world don't care about black people so money wise ain't no body really tripping.............yet.

If and/or when the US dollar tanks, this ? we see today in Ferguson will be the new normal.

I never thought of it like that and I agree. But as far as the reduction of the American dollar, I think that's far fetched. America is still a super power and will be for a long time.

1. The New World Order is coming.
    2. In order for the NWO to take root, the Old Order has to be done away with.
    3. The Old Order is the dominance of America over the entire world since she ended WW2 with 2 atomic bombs.
    4. ? , in His word, says do to Babylon the Great as she has done to others. Double the punishment of Babylon the Great for all her evil deeds. Why? Because she brewed a cup of terror for others, so ? will brew twice as much for her.
    5. When America is destroyed, which will be soon because it's the blood moon season, the countries that destroyed America will be the first countries to accept, welcome, and encourage the antichrist when he appears shortly after the destruction of America. Amen.

I wanted to lurk.....but I can't help but to speak truth in order to effect the eternal destiny of 1 soul at least. Amen.

Who is SHE that your referring to? Answer that question and by your response I'll know if I should pay you any attention

1. She=Babylon the Great
    2. Babylon the Great=America
    3. America=The first country to be utterly destroyed when the Day of the Lord begins (the last 7 years of this age) Amen.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this baboon is trolling... foh
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    this baboon is trolling... foh

Trolling for souls that ? has called to escape from what's about to come on the earth. Amen.

Only those that belong to Him hear His voice. Amen.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aannnnd derailed....I'm out

iron-man-o_zpsmpwibt1e.gif
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @playmaker88‌ bruh you been irritated for the last 2 days straight lmao!!!
    texas409 wrote: »
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    the logistics of just packing the ? up and moving to another continent we're not used to, our immune system isnt set up for, a climate we're not used to, and a people who - quite frankly - dont want our ? there anyway just isnt possible.

Mexicans do it daily and have taken over America so let's act like this can't happen

1. the US used to be Mexico anyway and Mexicans dont run ? . VOTING power is in numbers but Hispanics are a few years away from Country wide political power.

There is a LOOOOT of America in-between Los Angeles and Florida and San Diego and New York where there are really high Hispanic/Latino numbers. You cant "take over" a country when you only really have sizable populations in 4 or 5 states out of the 50.

Especially since those numbers are concentrated in urban areas mostly.

2. Take overs CAN happen (just look at Apartheid in South Africa) but it would require a strong "home base."

Minorities can only "take over" when they have superior weaponry, a strong home base or decent logistics.

A bunch of poor, uneducated people that come to a new place for work arent taking over ? .
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @DoUwant2go2Heaven? in the words of the Great Silky Johnson... Why don't you click your heels 3 times and go back to Africa!

c3odM.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    It's not derailed. I added my piece and i'm done. Stop being so sensitive. Jesus saves. Amen.
  • DarcSkies
    Options
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I'm disgusted by CNN right now. Old white dude on air trying to discredit EYE WITNESSES in favor of a random female that called in and said "this is what my friend officer wilson told me happened right afterwards".

? Don Lemon too
    So a COP is talking to his friends but not the police?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maria C-N got a fly lil fro.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do your a false prophets and your to rtounge spews lies and falsehoods. Let's keep this thread on topic
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    don't know if this has been posted yet but i'll just drop this here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfWjgAK-VsQ#t=39

the aftermath of when 25-year-old Raymond Wilford was mased by a cop while according to reports he attempted to avoid a confrontation with an angry, racist, and aggressive shirtless white man as he walked into a mall to meet up with a friend

I just saw the stills and read Raymond Wilford's statement about this incident. smmfh.. Paul Blart let the guy that started the ? walk right past him as he readied his mace and lied about why he maced the Raymond Wilford.
    ...According to a police report, the guard said he used the spray because Wilford balled his fists and “took an aggressive step towards him.”

lets see who had their fist balled first before Wilford even turned around

[code]img_2928.jpg
  • count  remy
    count remy Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    count remy wrote: »

the aftermath of when 25-year-old Raymond Wilford was mased by a cop while according to reports he attempted to avoid a confrontation with an angry, racist, and aggressive shirtless white man as he walked into a mall to meet up with a friend

I just saw the stills and read Raymond Wilford's statement about this incident. smmfh.. Paul Blart let the guy that started the ? walk right past him as he readied his mace and lied about why he maced the Raymond Wilford.
    ...According to a police report, the guard said he used the spray because Wilford balled his fists and “took an aggressive step towards him.”

[code]img_2928.jpg

a few more gems:

Time for paul blart to get to work
    img_2940.jpg

Well damn paul:
    img_2943.jpg

Dude that started it lookin like damn... that's ? up:
    img_2946.jpg

and walled away like no ? will be given today:
    img_2955.jpg

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf are they saying?

Weed don't make you that ? bold

People have been smoking for decades you'd think these ? would get the side affects right.

They are using anything to justify this killing.

So you telling me he charged the cop and his friend ain't help at all? I'm calling ?

they're saying ?

need to see toxicology reports... regardless of what they're saying anyways..

cop should be tested too
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They really think a young kid from the hood would be on ? . They continuesly find ways to justify killing us
  • DarcSkies
    edited August 2014
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Wtf are they saying?

Weed don't make you that ? bold

People have been smoking for decades you'd think these ? would get the side affects right.

They are using anything to justify this killing.

So you telling me he charged the cop and his friend ain't help at all? I'm calling ?

they're saying ?

need to see toxicology reports... regardless of what they're saying anyways..

cop should be tested too

lol @‌ I can guarantee you that ? got in his system AFTER he died.

The ? was on ? and calmly walks down the street, talks to a clerk, leaves, j-walks, grabs a cops gun (although no residue was found), puts his head down and charges a cop.....ALL ON ? ? And that ? had all his clothes on? I've seen people on ? . They get sweaty and get BUTT NAKED. Now if the ? was in the street ass naked I'd believe it.

Oh and it STILL doesnt justify killing him if he's unarmed. BTW if his heart stopped beating they'll be able to tell WHEN the ? got into his body. But somehow I dont believe it anyway...
  • h8rhurta
    h8rhurta Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

[code]img_2928.jpg

a few more gems:

Time for paul blart to get to work
    img_2940.jpg

Well damn paul:
    img_2943.jpg

Dude that started it lookin like damn... that's ? up:
    img_2946.jpg

and walled away like no ? will be given today:
    img_2955.jpg

Take away his mace and gun and he doesn't even try to intervene.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so there are reports that self described anarchist not even from the area are instigating some of the violence in ferguson...smh
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An 18 year old on ? ok...
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    That pepper spray will ? you up for a good half hour
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gotta stop entertaining the trolls. Distractions.