Police gun down 17 year old unarmed black teen. (Update) Darren Wilson Not Indicted

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I want to point out that Mike Brown didn't deserve to die like that. I'm not on the cop's side. However, there are some immature people on here. All I said was I agreed with Tyrese's tweet. Then, I get accused of trolling? You all need to learn how to value someone else's opinion. Our community has a lot of flaws and what Tyrese Gibson pointed out was one of them. Learn how to take criticism and maybe then we can more on as people. It would break my heart to see more Blacks die out. Because of our own demise and weaknesses.

Blacks killing each other has nothing to do with white police officers killing Blacks. It ? me off when our own people try to make correlations between the two. Blacks killing each other should not come up in situations like this. Black people try to come up with excuses for tragedies before white people do, and it's a shame. ? needs to stop.

i said it earlier on my fb, ion disagree with people thinkin there should b more concern on black on black crime, but right now the bigger prollem imo is the people designated to protect and serve us are the murderers
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    FBI? I
    kzzl wrote: »
    So this is what peaceful protesting gets black people. Their homes tear gassed and raided and rubber bullets to the face.

The FBI, the PD, and National Guard are doing this. Our government has abandoned us and all the world watches.

There is no one coming to help them, meaning nobody coming to help us.

Folks backs are gonna be feeling the wall after tonight.

mean I wouldnt be surprised but where are you getting this from?

The feds been touched down in town. News, tweets, this thread, ? was all over. Folks was trying to say they'd be hard on the PD, but I ain't buying it. They ain't having no affect in that regard. More than likely, they were over seeing the whole thing. This PD and there actions are not the actions of a PD to be held accountable.

Not that they could be, they've got all the cameras trapped in one place. Media black out.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought they were there for the investigation. The FBI doesnt do "police" work in the traditional sense. They just "Investigate" then arrest Federal crimes.

But like I said on Twitter. The more ? like this happens the less crazy conspiracy theorists sound to me.
  • kzzl
    edited August 2014
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    I thought they were there for the investigation. The FBI doesnt do "police" work in the traditional sense. They just "Investigate" then arrest Federal crimes.

But like I said on Twitter. The more ? like this happens the less crazy conspiracy theorists sound to me.

My thoughts was they were there to see if the PD committed any federal crimes. That's what I took of others view of it.

They can't be there to see if Mike Brown committed any.... although, I did hear they were trying to say the cigars he stole was $50 each. A certain amount of money needs to be stolen before they can consider it a felony. Thus further character assassination. But I'm not sure how true that is. I do know, no corner store is going to have $50 cigars and no average ? is gonna think to buy them. ? like that is what aficionados go for. And that kind of clientele don't visit the hood. On top of that, the owner would of had them inside a humidor, not behind the counter to grab.

But anyway, the PD is just getting bolder and ? . These mysterious shootings. ? press conferences, media lock down, and the PR scramble to save face. I just don't see that ? being Ferguson PD acting alone.

I could be wrong... but I could be right.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    BlaqueHoney01 Members Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »

This has been the story from day one about the shop owner and the cigars. No one ever called the police.

• BlaqueHoney01
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    And to the people that dont give a ? and what famous people think ? .......... JIM BRON, ALI, AND KAREEM were just some of the negroes on the forefront before and after ? gave a damn about what entertainers thought........ Wheres that picture of them negroes sittin in from of that mic??????????? Good job on Nellys part speakin to the family but knowing twitter is what drives a lot of the ? why this ? post a "iced out" cereal box??????? ? love to go on twitter and talk about how Justin Beiber aint a racist for sayin ? cuz he was young but love to be on twitter and beef with the next ? yet ? twitter be froze as ? on this issue smh......... 21st Century ? ..... ? out here gettin shot in the head and eye and you silent but you wanna speak up on whites callin you a ? SMH........

Exactly!! I think what made a lot of people mad is the fact these dudes came out the woodwork for Beiber, but mum is the word on this here. Especially someone like Rashid.
  • BlaqueHoney01
    Options
    I don't know why people are focusing on this supposed robbery.

The video and the stills do not change the facts of what happened in the beginning of this case.

Because it gives a rational justification for their racist outlook.

"I hate black people" "black people steal" "the ? deserved it" "these cops have to deal with this trash" "we should support our police"

Messages (true or false) paint perception. The media is powerful.

This is true, but there is no logic to it in this case. Mike just HAPPENED to have stolen some cigars, but I guess we are supposed to believe their kids are all angels who have never done ? wrong. If they paid more attention to their kids, Timmy probably wouldn't be selling mommy's extra vicodin in the school yard.
  • kzzl
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Aw, man. The pigs got Mr.Bag Of Chips.

And looks like the UN has noticed. Lets see how that goes.
  • kzzl
    edited August 2014
    Options

I was watching the feed when the Vice reporter literally just stumbled on this ? while trying to get outta the media zone. They scooted her outta there with the quickness. It's gonna look suspicious if ? start coming up missing after this.
  • kzzl
    Options
    Man, them cops out there calling in ? Streaks and MerryWeather.

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol store owner @ gettn robbed being being petty

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    If this killer walk I'm considering to move out United States, it ain't safe to be a Black Man in America.

That been on my mind too

I'm talking to this foreign chick yesterday & I'm highly considering that option because black men or treated like terrorists over here
  • BlaqueHoney01
    Options
    Iyanla Vanzant

safe_image.php?d=AQD8P0PUNoCQ_zJ4&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net%2Fhvthumb-ak-xaf1%2Ft15.0-10%2F10604850_813572018675665_813571328675734_44903_731_b.jpg&jq=100
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    If this killer walk I'm considering to move out United States, it ain't safe to be a Black Man in America.

That been on my mind too

I'm talking to this foreign chick yesterday & I'm highly considering that option because black men or treated like terrorists over here

"For black people to realize that no matter how hard we try this country was not meant for us and to collectively take ourselves over to Liberia"

I said this about 2 months ago, looks like people are finally starting to understand. although liberia may not be the best place im not sure where else.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Come on....not Chris and Craig
    :-t

Ferguson Protesters Throw Rocks at Chris Hayes’ Head

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/watch-ferguson-protesters-throw-rocks-at-chris-hayes-head/
    MSNBC’s Chris Hayes was reporting live from Ferguson, Missouri Monday night when protesters began throwing rocks at him. It appeared that he was hit at least once before his colleague Craig Melvin stepped in and helped block him from the unexpected onslaught.

“Tell the true story!” one protester shouted at the MSNBC crew.

“People are angry man, they are real angry,” Hayes said.

White boy been putting mad work,reporting what the pigs are up to....and this the thanks he gets?

smh.gif

Not a good look
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

That been on my mind too

"For black people to realize that no matter how hard we try this country was not meant for us and to collectively take ourselves over to Liberia"

I said this about 2 months ago, looks like people are finally starting to understand. although liberia may not be the best place im not sure where else.

So when's your flight, bro?
  • King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    unfortunately it takes a bit of money to emigrate. Im broke baby
  • GettinLo
    Options
    unfortunately it takes a bit of money to emigrate. Im broke baby

This White Man's World is real son
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MSNBC on Obama's speech: "President did a great job not jumping to conclusions. He's willing to let the system handle it"

THE ? SYSTEM AINT FAVORABLE TO ? !!!! It's double edged sword. Black folks are ? either way. The system will try everything in its power to let this cop walk free. ? Obama
  • GettinLo
    Options
    But I DO believe in Holder in these matters tho! Eric Holder is a Real ? ... he does not stand for the ? ...
  • BlaqueHoney01
    Options
    MeTaL wrote: »
    Word is that UN is getting involved.. They don't like how ? is going down in Ferguson.. They just deploy International human right observers..

How often does the UN get involved in affairs? What was the last thing they were involved in?
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    MSNBC coverage>>>>

To bad,the ? at ground zero don't realize this ? ...!

The Fox News crowd is eating this ? up,on how the protestors are attacking Hayes and company....