Options

Comments

• A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Westie wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    tumblr_m3zc3d1FLo1rqgd5oo1_500.gif

That's not what most natural black women look like. Hence, why there are so many with weave. Cuz y'all ? act like liking natural black women is the same as liking that springy mixed type hair. You like women with your hair texture or nah?

Good post. Most natural black women do NOT look like that. I have been saying for years that these IC negros don't really like black women. They like "black" women mixed with something else.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    It's great that her fiancée can communicate so honest and openly about that. More than a few guys would just suck it up and be miserable and say 'Yeah, sure, your hair looks great now' and hate them every waking moment of the rest of their lives.

"Oh sure, you could be HOT but this is what you consider 'a good look'"

giphy.gif

smh
  • memphis2sacnicc
    memphis2sacnicc Members Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All y'all dudes entertaining this post need to go work in a beauty salon.

Jamerio ass ? . Lol
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fun fact:

White women wear wigs/weaves just as much as black women.

It's just not talked about as much.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Yall nggas really in here talkin hair for 3 days...yall do know these chicks get these thread ideas from LSA right?

FYI Not all bytches w/ "natural hair" look like solange knowles or got damn Esther Rolle

It doesnt take a weave to have straight hair. This, too, is "natural hair"

e3f1232ca0386543ce0b26d983be8f5e.jpg

So Idgaf what it makes me, this is not whats hot in the streets:

blowout5.jpg

Foh shorty Llls (and she pretty as hell too!)
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think I got Moreno natural hair on my hard drive at home.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maybe he just not feeling the short fro phase, she can wear weave til it grows out, just cuz a ? not feeling the mini fro doesnt mean he dont like natural hair on his women

Some women cant get away with rocking the mini fro and at least he was honest

Suppose ur ? wanna grow his hair out & get a perm?
  • Aquafina..floe
    Aquafina..floe Members Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh as long as a person maintains themselves with proper etiquette it shouldn't matter

If yo broad take off her weave and her hair looks like ants eating a chicken bone THAT IS NOT PROPER

but if she takes out her Weaver and looks like a Zulu warrior with at least 60 percent of her edges that is proper

A lot of these ? just throw on weaves and neglect their natural hair all together.... sick
  • GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    I love a chick with dreads though. The non dikes that is lol.
  • Viktor
    Viktor Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    Options
    Is this one of those natural nappy thread discussion?
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A bald chick>>>>a chick with another chick hair sewn in/ glued on/ put on and "set" (for these broads wearing wigs LOL)

Thot you 100%, anyone that disagrees or is indifferent is a ? clown.

They show themselves in every thread with a hint of race nothing in this thread surprises me.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wanna make clear i aint advocatin for weave, rather im advocating for freedom of preference.

For example...Sooo, ladies, if i rolled up on you with some AIlen Iverson, Trey Songz Gotta Make It, ? young Meek Mill, Samuel L. Jackson in Formula 51 cornrows---now, in 2014---would a ngga get a chance? I mean i keep em fresh. Even got the zigzags.

@‌thotpilgrim @obnoxiouslyfresh‌ @westie
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

That's not what most natural black women look like. Hence, why there are so many with weave. Cuz y'all ? act like liking natural black women is the same as liking that springy mixed type hair. You like women with your hair texture or nah?

Good post. Most natural black women do NOT look like that. I have been saying for years that these IC negros don't really like black women. They like "black" women mixed with something else.
    Kai is not mixed with any white ancestry and is straight from the motherland this is all her hair no weaves.
    2rgknkg.jpg
    pN3VEJ3UL5MCS.jpg
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats a wig brah
  • Mr.LV
    Options
    Thats a wig brah

Well I stand corrected
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options

Kai is not mixed with any white ancestry and is straight from the motherland this is all her hair no weaves.
    2rgknkg.jpg
    pN3VEJ3UL5MCS.jpg

OK, most IC negros prefer black women with hair and ? features that are more characteristic of non-black women.

Happy now?

Those East African women do not look like most black women. That's a fact.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just as long as u don't have that shiny weave with the tracks lookin like a bread wrapper in the front of yo head
  • Mr.LV
    Options

2rgknkg.jpg
    pN3VEJ3UL5MCS.jpg

OK, most IC negros prefer black women with hair and ? features that are more characteristic of non-black women.

Happy now?

Those East African women do not look like most black women. That's a fact.
    So first it was we don't like African women now when I put up one thats not mixed then it's those East African women don't count which one is it?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He got a point tho. Black folk over here are west African descendants. East Africans look different
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @s2j according to the ic you a ? if u aint feeling this

wolQkvq.png

uphfqex.png

I dont like bald head females period..white black mexican..

This is usually the first pic posted when its a "natural" chick

KO8bgFH.png
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just need some ? I can pull on when we ? '. That automatically rules out weave.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a damn long as the ? look good

Just cause some ? natural dont mean its the best ?

Some people naturally ugly, and won't no point of view change the fact that they ugly
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2rgknkg.jpg
    pN3VEJ3UL5MCS.jpg
    Kai has gorgeous hair. Average ? hair tho? No. Take the handful of black women here. TS has natural hair-doesn't look like that, mine doesn't look like that, six's doesn't look like that. So when some of y'all talk about you love natural hair, then post a mixed girl-it's ? . At least admit you like the mixed look. Nothing wrong with that.