Official 2014 NFL Draft/Off Season Thread

Options

Comments

• af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoyer got 7-10 weeks to prove himself. If they ain't at least 500 by mid season he's outa there.
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    Same for Jake Locker..
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    BDBIID wrote: »
    John getting in his feels..

BvXg0kEIEAEE08L.jpg

863978211.gif?1408414634

What a thug.

if he was black that's exactly what they'd be calling him

Vick caught hell when he threw the bird
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rookie qb's 2-16 vs Pittsburgh since 2004....johnny really aint want dat action.
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Not surprising but... Le'Veon Bell and LaGarrette Blount bust for marijuana possession.

how fitting.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not surprising but... Le'Veon Bell and LaGarrette Blount bust for marijuana possession.

SMFH HOW ? DUMB CAN YOU BE
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DeAngelo Hall on penalty emphasis: Seahawks got their ring, now we have to deal with consequences

The amount of flags for defensive holding and illegal contact have been a major talking point throughout the preseason and one player affected by them thinks he knows why the league moved to emphasize those calls this season.

Redskins cornerback DeAngelo Hall said there are “no ifs, ands or buts” about the league’s reaction coming as a result of the Seahawks’ victory over the Broncos in the Super Bowl. The Seahawks secondary was one of the most, if not the most, physical defenses in the league and Hall thinks they used that to their advantage and that the rest of the league’s defensive backs are paying the price.

“Seahawks got their ring, they did it their way … now we have to pay the consequences,” Hall said, via Dianna Marie Russini of NBC Washington.

This year’s shift hasn’t really hurt the Seahawks, who have been called for a relatively low three illegal contact penalties, although it’s not the first time that anyone has drawn a line between the Seahawks’ style of play and the league’s decision to ? down on those types of infractions. It is hardly the first time that the league has moved to make life more difficult on pass defenders in recent years, though. Defensive backs have been paying the consequences of the league’s moves to create more passing offense for a while now and this year’s emphasis on holding and illegal contact falls right in the same line.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    The Panthers should be a 12 n 4 team. Not sure if the Colts are as good as the hype. Maybe a 10-11 winning team as usual. The Bengals is a team I want to start breaking through with all its talent. Broncos are looking way better than my Pats, but I can see Seattle 2 peating tho.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cam gon throw it to himself? Cause otherwise.....
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NFL extremely too strict wit their weed policy these ? should just blaze in da off-season to avoid bookoo long suspensions
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    Options
    00713 wrote: »

He would if he could..
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • KINGOFDAARCADE
    KINGOFDAARCADE Members Posts: 4,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    00713 wrote: »

Kelvin Benjamin is showing out but...........He will get locked up because they have no complement on the other side.

He has capable TEs. Question is will they be on the field?
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    NFL extremely too strict wit their weed policy these ? should just blaze in da off-season to avoid bookoo long suspensions

Nah ? just dumb, a good portion of the league smokes.

IIRC before you get put in the system (test positive) you get tested 3 times a year. In. Around OTA's, TC and like midseason. Just gotta know to chill and detox around those times. Once you in the system is when testing gets legit random.
  • caddo man
    Options
    I just heard Pete Prisco from CBS sports on the radio talking the Saints dont have a pass rush. They were 5th in the league! Two players with 12 sacks each!

In 525 pass-rush snaps, Cam Jordan tallied 12.5 sacks, 12 quarterback hits and 50 hurries.

I swear these talking heads be talking out the side of their neck.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I just heard Pete Prisco from CBS sports on the radio talking the Saints dont have a pass rush. They were 5th in the league! Two players with 12 sacks each!

In 525 pass-rush snaps, Cam Jordan tallied 12.5 sacks, 12 quarterback hits and 50 hurries.

I swear these talking heads be talking out the side of their neck.

We was top 3 in QB sacks per pass attempt.

Dudes don't even do research anymore.
  • BDBIID
    edited August 2014
    Options
  • caddo man
    Options
    JuJu Smith Days til Kickoff...

USC-Football-FallCamp-2014-1830.jpg

WR True Fresh.

Wrong thread.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif
  • BDBIID
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    JuJu Smith Days til Kickoff...

USC-Football-FallCamp-2014-1830.jpg

WR True Fresh.

Wrong thread.

Haha. Playas ? up sometimes.