Situational Homosexuality: Let's talk about it

Options

Comments

• GorillaWitAttitude
    GorillaWitAttitude Members Posts: 3,566
    Options
    Lets try to have a mature conversation and discuss this like adults. T/S has a point because some people are straight before they come to prison. I guess from my point of view people are sexual and that's why they do it. However, I couldn't do it and I'll probably just pray and ? . Science has told us that we are sexual people as humans though. Plus, humans connect with other humans for emotions. That's what I hear from women that date other women. They can get that emotional attachment that they can't get from a male. I guess that's the same thing with SOME males, but I can only get the emotional love from women.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    IF your back is up against the wall (in this case, literally) then your Primal Instincts kick in. - moneylover
    It sounds crazy but Biology is Biology. - moneyluver
    Most especially when you're lookin at doin a long bid and you can't get contact visits and you don't have the pull to ? the C.O.'s - moneyluver
    Its obviously a real thing. I've seen it before when I was locked up so I know it is. - moneyluver

339acb6b_CharlieMurphyLaugh.gif
  • Viktor
    Viktor Members Posts: 228 ✭✭
    Options
    Jigga what? Jigga who?
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can only be straight ? or bi. If a situation no matter what it is can change your sexual orientation then your bi.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This subject will never flourish here...in guns or donkey

Which is a shame.

But yeah, part of me feels like the '? for the stay' ? is a real thing, but only weak people engage in the ? .

But another (smaller) part of me feels like if you are '? for the stay', you always had that ? in you and just needed the right situation to awaken it.

@mryounggun‌
    It's both. I hear stories about stand up ? that ? wit ? in the joint, then come home and go home to they baby mom like nothin happened. My homegirl was talkin to me the other day about her cousin that's a ? and he/she was ? with ? that was the plug and all that. He/She was up because they was comin through with that hush money, it makes sense because he/she had the pigs and the twerk but nobody knew who the ? was servin her/him. People you would never believe, I was ? up about it for real. These ? don't consider themselves ? because they the ones..... You know what i'm sayin. I can't condone it, but what you said was real though, that's crazy.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another major problem is your whole broken point. It's ridiculous to claim some people settle for less because they are broken
  • S2J
    Options

Ooooh ? , now i remember why dude sound fmailiar. He been tiptoed out the closet

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513167/what-do-you-do-after-you-slip-your-thumb-in-her-butt/p2
    MoneyLuver wrote: »

She better be down for viciously tossin a ? salad too.

I'm too grown to still be ? like I'm in high school. Its one thing to tease a ? it's another to just hold out altogether. Ain't nobody got time for that. I luh da ? almost as much as I luh da pussyhole. Sometimes it be da otherway around...

*shrugs*

And I do got a ? fetish. I got a mean butt fetish so of course I do.

Of course leave it to me to be the voice of reason.
    S2J wrote: »
    "I love ? juice...vicious salad tossing...eventually a finger in the ass"

This ngga moneyluver has gone to the abyss. Yuck.

Found that thread by searching 'abyss'. ? is not 'wild ? ', or 'suspect', thats too much like slang. He's ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    _Lefty wrote: »
    You ain't learn from me yesterday ? ? I did the ? on accident and what I said wasn't even ? ..... You voluntarily. ? it. Let the good times roll.

I was initially going to make a joke about your situation yesterday. But your off the hook.

Moneyluver is a legit ?
  • MoneyLuver
    MoneyLuver Members Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Can only be straight ? or bi. If a situation no matter what it is can change your sexual orientation then your bi.

You have to realize that the world isn't as Strong-Minded as you or I

When you realize that then you'll understand more.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Ooooh ? , now i remember why dude sound fmailiar. He been tiptoed out the closet

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513167/what-do-you-do-after-you-slip-your-thumb-in-her-butt/p2

She better be down for viciously tossin a ? salad too.

I'm too grown to still be ? like I'm in high school. Its one thing to tease a ? it's another to just hold out altogether. Ain't nobody got time for that. I luh da ? almost as much as I luh da pussyhole. Sometimes it be da otherway around...

*shrugs*

And I do got a ? fetish. I got a mean butt fetish so of course I do.

Of course leave it to me to be the voice of reason.
    "I love ? juice...vicious salad tossing...eventually a finger in the ass"

This ngga moneyluver has gone to the abyss. Yuck.

Found that thread by searching 'abyss'. ? is not 'wild ? ', or 'suspect', thats too much like slang. He's ? .

I'm sayin
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ain't learn from me yesterday ? ? I did the ? on accident and what I said wasn't even ? ..... You voluntarily. ? it. Let the good times roll.

I was initially going to make a joke about your situation yesterday. But your off the hook.

Moneyluver is a legit ?

Joke away ? , I thought it was funny too.
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    This subject will never flourish here...in guns or donkey

Which is a shame.

But yeah, part of me feels like the '? for the stay' ? is a real thing, but only weak people engage in the ? .

But another (smaller) part of me feels like if you are '? for the stay', you always had that ? in you and just needed the right situation to awaken it.

@mryounggun‌
    It's both. I hear stories about stand up ? that ? wit ? in the joint, then come home and go home to they baby mom like nothin happened. My homegirl was talkin to me the other day about her cousin that's a ? and he/she was ? with ? that was the plug and all that.

He/She was up because they was comin through with that hush money, it makes sense because he/she had the pigs and the twerk but nobody knew who the ? was servin her/him. People you would never believe, I was ? up about it for real. These ? don't consider themselves ? because they the ones..... You know what i'm sayin.

I can't condone it, but what you said was real though, that's crazy.

You know wat I'm sayin. I see you already jumped off the porch unlike some of these dudes here.

U really got ? on here over pyscho-analyzin ? like they're searching for theirselves thru Me
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS is an opportunist ? .

? it with fire.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TS need to do the ice challenge with a gasoline bucket and a lit BBQ lighter
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So I'm sitting here watching Orange is the New Black and this thread pops up...lol. Funny ? no pun.

I have to agree w/ Remy & ^^ this. No amount of incarceration is going to make me "switch teams".....like I'm supposed to forget I like ? just cause I'm locked up. foh. "Situational homosexuality" seems more like an excuse for closet ? and bisexuals to do their thing. More power to them, but I'm not buying it.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint this the dude who said he would ? a dude and there's nothing he can do about it
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like "im highly evolved.. I can change I can adapt"
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    DUB_ wrote: »
    Aint this the dude who said he would ? a dude and there's nothing he can do about it

? r u talkin about?

? like "im highly evolved.. I can change I can adapt"

The egos of Mankind tend to think that way literally day after day
  • MoneyLuver
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »
    So I'm sitting here watching Orange is the New Black and this thread pops up...lol. Funny ? no pun.

I have to agree w/ Remy & ^^ this. No amount of incarceration is going to make me "switch teams".....like I'm supposed to forget I like ? just cause I'm locked up. foh. "Situational homosexuality" seems more like an excuse for closet ? and bisexuals to do their thing. More power to them, but I'm not buying it.

But how can you say for sure that she was telling tha truth?

I'm sure by now in this point in your life that you've been lied to by so many people you swear was telling tha truth. So what makes her any different?.... becuz she's an Entertainer in the PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT that has an image to uphold.

That's key to her career

That ? Lefty was spot on
  • RiGGA
    RiGGA Members Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Was understanding of your thread concept & hoping for a mature discussion on it. Was even going to call the other posters' immature and maybe even add my 2 cents.

But ? that.

When @S2J‌ came out (nh) the bushes wit your old quotes, I saw the writing on the wall. "Sometimes it's the other way around" bruh really? REALLY? A heterosexual man simply cannot feel that way when discussing his preference between ? & ? wtf wtf

? you ? .
  • S2J
    Options
    RiGGA wrote: »
    I Was understanding of your thread concept & hoping for a mature discussion on it. Was even going to call the other posters' immature and maybe even add my 2 cents.

But ? that.

When @S2J‌ came out (nh) the bushes wit your old quotes, I saw the writing on the wall. "Sometimes it's the other way around" bruh really? REALLY? A heterosexual man simply cannot feel that way when discussing his preference between ? & ? wtf wtf

? you ? .

Man please. If you read that OP and cant come to the conclusion ? got poked in jail thats on you. You can be situationally ? right along with em. Free country bruh, do you.
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nex gin wrote: »

But how can you say for sure that she was telling tha truth?

I'm sure by now in this point in your life that you've been lied to by so many people you swear was telling tha truth. So what makes her any different?.... becuz she's an Entertainer in the PUBLIC SPOTLIGHT that has an image to uphold.

That's key to her career

That ? Lefty was spot on

I said that I agreed w/ her statement. Whatever she did or didn't do is her business. Only she knows the truth. Bottom line though............couldn't be me. So you telling me that given the right circumstance/scenario/situation/incentive.........you would ? a man just because no ? is around? Like that would seriously cross your mind as an option? Bruh....smh