So When Is Someone Going To Admit That Craig Mac Wrote BIG Verse For Flava In Ya Ear

Options
13»

Comments

• Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Antwuan89 wrote: »
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    jamacia wrote: »
    Helping him construct a song is different than Craig flat out penning Biggie's rhymes for songs like Gimme The Loot or Warning. Sometimes rappers gets writer credits for writing choruses for artists. Like Jada getting credit for Last Days.

he came up with the topics and insight on those topics on the album. craig mack was a goon in 80s. stickup kid and dope pusher. he lived that life that biggie is talking about on RTD. Mack was robbin rappers back in the 80s

That's funny. I grew up seeing biggie push weight on the corner. I also know he was part of the crew that was running Fulton and Washington which was one of the biggest drug zones in Brooklyn. He took most his goons with him when he got on.

You Remember seeing Biggie when he 1st came out?

I'm 36. I grew up in his hood. Basically i was a kid at the time but my brothers ? with him. One was killed and the other was locked up so they weren't able to ride that wave. I'm still cool with some of JM cuz we did come up together but i wasn't part of that crew when they were doing their thing...

Do you talk to Lil'Cease?

Have you ever met Lil'Kim?

I haven't seen cease in a minute but i don't be around like that so i don't know how often he comes back to the hood. Me and him went to school together and our families were cool. I actually see his moms all the time and i shout her out. I actually never met Kim (or don't remember). My bro used to smash. Him and her bro is tight till this day and i know him. My bro went to her baby shower. That's his peoples from jump.

Damn! How far did you stay from Biggie back in the day?

One block over actually, I'm not giving my address though lol. But i mostly saw him on Fulton. I actually didn't know where he lived at the time. He performed at a couple parties that my crew put on called soul powers which was at the masonic lodge on biggies block. This was before he blew. My homie said he has footage which i believe but i haven't seen it yet. The dude he battled in the below video, Young Supreme (actually known for popping) used to host the parties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qqwe3O2Mjf0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFSPRlalwdE&list=UUeEPhCinBJ0BVTbLPLF5JoA

Cool! What was Fulton Street like in the 90's?
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Helping him construct a song is different than Craig flat out penning Biggie's rhymes for songs like Gimme The Loot or Warning. Sometimes rappers gets writer credits for writing choruses for artists. Like Jada getting credit for Last Days.

he came up with the topics and insight on those topics on the album. craig mack was a goon in 80s. stickup kid and dope pusher. he lived that life that biggie is talking about on RTD. Mack was robbin rappers back in the 80s

That's funny. I grew up seeing biggie push weight on the corner. I also know he was part of the crew that was running Fulton and Washington which was one of the biggest drug zones in Brooklyn. He took most his goons with him when he got on.

I'm 36. I grew up in his hood. Basically i was a kid at the time but my brothers ? with him. One was killed and the other was locked up so they weren't able to ride that wave. I'm still cool with some of JM cuz we did come up together but i wasn't part of that crew when they were doing their thing...

I haven't seen cease in a minute but i don't be around like that so i don't know how often he comes back to the hood. Me and him went to school together and our families were cool. I actually see his moms all the time and i shout her out. I actually never met Kim (or don't remember). My bro used to smash. Him and her bro is tight till this day and i know him. My bro went to her baby shower. That's his peoples from jump.

One block over actually, I'm not giving my address though lol. But i mostly saw him on Fulton. I actually didn't know where he lived at the time. He performed at a couple parties that my crew put on called soul powers which was at the masonic lodge on biggies block. This was before he blew. My homie said he has footage which i believe but i haven't seen it yet. The dude he battled in the below video, Young Supreme (actually known for popping) used to host the parties.

Dirtier but the same amount of activity traffic and drug wise. It's getting whiter though. There is a new generation out there. I don't have my focus on the state of the streets anymore. Anyway, i didn't really ? with Fulton other then to get something to eat as it's a main strip with lots of stores. Its weird cuz its' a mix of the new and old but it's obvious gentrification is taking over. Ther was a recent push to name St. James after biggie but people came out against it and said he was no role model and was a drug dealer. I guess they had a point lol. No more questions bro.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mase wrote for Big also
  • tom21
    tom21 Members Posts: 12
    Options
    Mase wrote for Big also
    got proof?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tomp putting together a very convincing argument
  • Antwuan89
    Antwuan89 Members Posts: 936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Dirtier but the same amount of activity traffic and drug wise. It's getting whiter though. There is a new generation out there. I don't have my focus on the state of the streets anymore. Anyway, i didn't really ? with Fulton other then to get something to eat as it's a main strip with lots of stores. Its weird cuz its' a mix of the new and old but it's obvious gentrification is taking over. Ther was a recent push to name St. James after biggie but people came out against it and said he was no role model and was a drug dealer. I guess they had a point lol. No more questions bro.

Ok I'll stop with the questions Lol!, the reason I was asking you a lot questions is because I'm a Huge Biggie Fan, Love Biggie.
  • macadonwoo
    macadonwoo Members Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why did Craig Mack live and Biggie had to die ? !
  • tom21
    Options
    even tupac said that he didnt write anything for big after he accused biggie of stealing ideas/style from him, so if tupac didnt write sh*t for him then craig mack definitely didnt either.
  • tom21
    edited August 2014
    Options
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    Tomp putting together a very convincing argument
    how is that a convincing argument? the dude has absolutely 0 proof. and really? how is that wack? tupac actually did say he never wrote anything for him.